ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking: Smoking gun. Biden’s secret Emails exposed

Regarding the possibly underaged girl issue: I have no position on whether it is true. Though my posture is to lean towards skepticism since I don’t find the source to be highly credible.

Regarding, Rudy: There is apparently a video of whatever happened in the movie. I’m not saying that a crime was committed, but it doesn’t make me feel confident in Rudy’s judgement.

If a comedian can walk in wearing a frilly pink outfit with his “15 year old daughter” and, within minutes, have Rudy laying on a bed, fondling himself, one could assume that highly trained and funded foreign agents could easily have him wrapped around their fingers.

Can you not hear yourself?

Borat is more credible than all the sources on Hunter's laptop?

Agree to disagree sir.

IOW you're assuming Borat is credible when it comes to Rudy, but the FBI, DNI, NY Post and OAN are all not credible when it comes to Hiden?

Ummmmm....there's apparently video of Rudy? Really????? Because there's apparently a LOT of video about Hiden, but we've been told that's not credible. Guess we needed Borat to verify and he didn't.

I'll say this: I cannot wait to see @BSC911's posts over the next 24 hours LMAO!

The FBI is obviously credible. When did I suggest otherwise?

In fact, It’s notable that the FBI apparently has been in possession of the laptop for a year, but no indictment has been issued, despite a highly-partisan, republican-led, senate committee investigation taking place. Did the senators not know about this laptop?

As I said, I don’t know if the Hunter-with-underaged-girls accusation is true. I don’t trust Rudy or Steve Bannon, but if the FBI comes out and said that it is true then I will likely defer to them.

I absolutely think Borat is more credible than Rudy or Bannon. Smarter too.

Unfortunately for your point there are other sources...but still, the above is a ridiculous assertion.

What you wish to believe is overshadowing everything else....again.

@GhostOfMatchesMalone nothing to see here

Breaking::

Laptop connected to Hunter Biden linked to FBI money laundering probe

I'll assume this is Russian disinformation until Borat confirms.

of course Rudy has been sitting on this for maximum political impact.... and maximum impact is guaranteed

is it a dirty political trick in October?..... abso-friggin-lutely..... but the Dems have been waging a bare knuckles battle for the entire 4 phucking years.... perfectly timed counter punches are devastating, and it’s last man standing schit now

Knock-out Meter is Full!!!! Finish Him!!!!

I disagree. What's dirty is that the FBI has known what's on that laptop for a year and did nothing. And they were content to keep doing nothing...if Rudy hadn't spilled the beans.

If the FBI had done its job, a dogshit candidate gets taken out months ago, and the dems could have nominated someone who wasn't a vegetable.

But it looks like they nominated Hiden because the commies and likely all of DC had dirt on him, and he could be controlled.

Wanna bet Hiden doesn't make the debate tomorrow night?

Reactions: nail1988
Like raping 13-year-olds and then threatening to kill them if they testify?

Or having "a lot of fun" with Jeffrey Epstein, who likes women "on the younger side."

image.png

And now this:

Rudy Giuliani faces questions after compromising scene in new Borat film

'After she removes his microphone, Giuliani, 76, can be seen lying back on the bed, fiddling with his untucked shirt and reaching into his trousers. They are then interrupted by Borat who runs in and says: “She’s 15. She’s too old for you.”'​
Rudy is probably going to wish he sat this one out instead of throwing stones from glass houses.

As far as I am concerned, the above is at least as credible as the accusations against Hunter Biden. And unlike Trump, Hunter isn't running for president.

Glad we got that settled.

Again, these headlines are misleading. Read the actual letter from the FBI. It does not rule anything out.

Whenever possible, review primary sources instead of going by other’s interpretations.

Adam Schitt is not a primary source, yet you ran with his spin faster than you did Borat's.

Glad we got that settled.

From the descriptions I’ve read, it is actually true that he was simply tucking in his shirt. The screenshot being shared around is apparently misleading.

He also leaves immediately after Borat says that she’s 15.

Reportedly, he does get rather flirty, touches her butt, and asks for her number. But, he is divorced, so it’s probably not that scandalous.

From the FOX article:

“It is unclear, at this point, whether the investigation is ongoing or if it was directly related to Hunter Biden.”

Do we know the actual status of the case? An investigation by itself is not that shocking considering that Trump has been aggressively pressuring people to dig up dirt on the Bidens.

Again, there was a recent senate committee investigation by the GOP looking for dirt on the Bidens. Did they not know about this?

Adam Schitt is not a primary source, yet you ran with his spin faster than you did Borat's.

Not true. I don’t follow him and don’t care what he says.

In general, I am distrustful of things reported in the media, politicians, and social media. I try to look past headlines, which usually are either misleading or inflammatory, and try to consider only objective facts that aren’t just someone else’s interpretation or spin.

Not true. I don’t follow him and don’t care what he says.

In general, I am distrustful of things reported in the media, politicians, and social media. I try to look past headlines, which usually are either misleading or inflammatory, and try to consider only objective facts that aren’t just someone else’s interpretation or spin.

He said the same thing you did. Which means you were just parroting what you heard others say cause you liked that spin.

From the FOX article:

“It is unclear, at this point, whether the investigation is ongoing or if it was directly related to Hunter Biden.”

Do we know the actual status of the case? An investigation by itself is not that shocking considering that Trump has been aggressively pressuring people to dig up dirt on the Bidens.

Again, there was a recent senate committee investigation by the GOP looking for dirt on the Bidens. Did they not know about this?

It's likely more that the FBI sat on for a year, that we are just now finding out about.

Not sure what difference it makes, your boy's boy was still neck-deep in corruption, and Corn Pop is still toast.

Or as Adam Borat says, 'Russian disinformation'.

Reactions: nail1988
Agree with everything but your last point. I believe Biden will show up, but the biased moderator won’t even bring it up, and Trump will have his mic muted whenever he tries to bring it up. I wouldn’t be surprised if there hasn’t been back channel communications between the moderator and Biden’s campaign.
Donna Brazille slipped questions to the Godmother of the Clinton crime mob and now works for Fox News. Back channel communications with Beijing Biden wouldn't surprise me at all.

I disagree. What's dirty is that the FBI has known what's on that laptop for a year and did nothing. And they were content to keep doing nothing...if Rudy hadn't spilled the beans.

If the FBI had done its job, a dogshit candidate gets taken out months ago, and the dems could have nominated someone who wasn't a vegetable.

But it looks like they nominated Hiden because the commies and likely all of DC had dirt on him, and he could be controlled.

Wanna bet Hiden doesn't make the debate tomorrow night?
I believe I said the same thing either in this thread or another. It smacks EXACTLY like the Hildebeast investigation/non investigation/ reopened investigation when The Weiner King's laptop was exposed to the media.
If Guilliani doesn't expose this to the Post, the FBI would be content, "nothing see see here, move along".

Guaranphuckingteed!!!

I believe I said the same thing either in this thread or another. It smacks EXACTLY like the Hildebeast investigation/non investigation/ reopened investigation when The Weiner King's laptop was exposed to the media.
If Guilliani doesn't expose this to the Post, the FBI would be content, "nothing see see here, move along".

Guaranphuckingteed!!!

If the FBI wanted to undermine Trump, wouldn’t it have made more sense to make any incriminating information public early enough so the Democrats would have had time to nominate someone else?

Im watching CNN just to catch up on the lies. They cant really believe their lies (Talking points) and how do they sleep at night.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT