ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking: Smoking gun. Biden’s secret Emails exposed

I didn't see your post yesterday. What you say is very troubling. But not how you think I might mean. If the FBI has had that laptop for a year..........that can only mean the FBI AND Wray are complicit in yet another political coup. Maybe they did not realize it would be exposed. Remember, they did not reopen the Clinton email thing until Weinsteins laptop content got leaked to the media. RIght before the last election. They tried to whitewash that and exonerated her again.........right before the election. Maybe Guiliiani has been timing this so the FBI couldn't pull the same trick again.......and he had it all along as well. But whatever. Biden's not denying the information is real.
The proverbial shit hath hit the fan and it's real.

Everyone has dirt on everyone in DC.

Trump isn't from DC, so he cannot be bought. His SILENCE cannot be bought.

So he's a threat to everyone.

I didn't see your post yesterday. What you say is very troubling. But not how you think I might mean. If the FBI has had that laptop for a year..........that can only mean the FBI AND Wray are complicit in yet another political coup. Maybe they did not realize it would be exposed. Remember, they did not reopen the Clinton email thing until Weinsteins laptop content got leaked to the media. RIght before the last election. They tried to whitewash that and exonerated her again.........right before the election. Maybe Guiliiani has been timing this so the FBI couldn't pull the same trick again.......and he had it all along as well. But whatever. Biden's not denying the information is real.

of course Rudy has been sitting on this for maximum political impact.... and maximum impact is guaranteed

is it a dirty political trick in October?..... abso-friggin-lutely..... but the Dems have been waging a bare knuckles battle for the entire 4 phucking years.... perfectly timed counter punches are devastating, and it’s last man standing schit now

Knock-out Meter is Full!!!! Finish Him!!!!

I haven't seen it, but I've heard from multiple people that there's a video where Rudy starts talking about what's actually on the laptop, and starts crying.

What did I always tell you sheep? Once you find out what your dems had actually been doing, you would be embarrassed to tears that you defended them.

Spoiler alert: I've heard rumors that there are worse videos than this out there. And in GRAPHIC detail.

#frazzledrip

Reactions: martycat1
As I was saying...........why did the FBI sit on this for months on end......during the impeachment process where this corroborates the claim of Biden corruption in the Ukraine? The FBI needs to be gutted and replaced from the top down until a few good men can be found.

Still won’t answer. Very telling.

Still deflecting. Very telling.

What difference does it make what he said about it in the debate? He had already answered that question several times. He had already disavowed Duke more than once prior to the debate. You freaking sheep somehow fail to recognize that his answer is unimportant...the left just wants to keep asking the question.
My proof?

They keep asking despite numerous answers that you and retards like you ignore.

Does the TDS actually make you this dumb or is the ignorance purposeful?

Is that really all it could mean?

Another possibility is that they investigated the laptop and found nothing illegal.

They received the laptop almost a year ago—before Biden was the nominee. If the FBI was conspiring to to get a democrat elected, why would they bury obviously incriminating content about Biden’s son when it would make more sense to release it at a time when the democrats still had time to nominate someone else who doesn’t have that kind of baggage for their primary?

Is that really all it could mean?

Another possibility is that they investigated the laptop and found nothing illegal.

They received the laptop almost a year ago—before Biden was the nominee. If the FBI was conspiring to to get a democrat elected, why would they bury obviously incriminating content about Biden’s son when it would make more sense to release it at a time when the democrats still had time to nominate someone else who doesn’t have that kind of baggage for their primary?
They looking at the same emails we're looking at? 🤣 The FBI didn't reopen the Clinton investigation until someone brought forth the Weiner laptop. They HAD to reopen it, so they could close it again.......or look like idiots.......which they are, but that's neither here nor there.

More breaking news, Hiden with some old Amish high school chums from Scranton, PA.🤣
joe-hunter-biden-kazakh-01.jpg

They looking at the same emails we're looking at? 🤣 The FBI didn't reopen the Clinton investigation until someone brought forth the Weiner laptop. They HAD to reopen it, so they could close it again.......or look like idiots.......which they are, but that's neither here nor there.

More breaking news, Hiden with some old Amish high school chums from Scranton, PA.🤣
joe-hunter-biden-kazakh-01.jpg

More email authenticity confirmed. Gator is coming.....

More email authenticity confirmed. Gator is coming.....

The only problem with this late breaking news is that if the Dims get Biden elected, they will replace Biden with Kamala Harris at the first opportunity and this Deepstate and corruption will be deep sixed. We will hear of it no more. Further, if Biden wins, our country will be fundamentally changed forever. A lot of our fellow Americans see and realize this but I don't understand why the polls show this election to be so close.

Reactions: nail1988

This is a misrepresentation of the letter. The response from the FBI is clearly "no comment."

Here's the actual letter:

"Dear Chairman Johnson:​
This responds to your letter, dated October 17, 2020, to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) regarding the authenticity of certain information provided to your Committee, including whether such information is linked to a foreign adversary’s influence operation or is otherwise fraudulent. You also ask several questions about a laptop computer reportedly produced pursuant to a grand jury subpoena.​
As you may know, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence has advised the American public that, in advance of the 2020 election, a number of nation-states plan to use covert and overt influence measures in an attempt to sway voter preferences and perspectives, sow discord in the United States, and undermine the confidence of Americans in our democratic process. The FBI is the primary investigative agency responsible for the integrity and security of the 2020 election, and as such, we are focused on an array of threats, including the threat of malign foreign influence operations. Regarding the subject of your letter, we have nothing to add at this time to the October 19th public statement by the Director of National Intelligence about the available actionable intelligence. If actionable intelligence is developed, the FBI in consultation with the Intelligence Community will evaluate the need to provide defensive briefings to you and the Committee pursuant to the established notification framework.​
Finally, as the FBI advised the Committee in its letter, dated October 5, 2020, consistent with longstanding Department of Justice (Department) policy and practice, the FBI can neither confirm nor deny the existence of any ongoing investigation or persons or entities under investigation, including to Members of Congress. As the Inspector General firmly reminded the Department and the FBI in recent years, this policy is designed to preserve the integrity of all Justice Department investigations and the Department’s ability to effectively administer justice without political or other undue outside influences. Therefore, the FBI cannot provide any additional information in response to the enumerated questions in your letter.
Thank you for your support of the FBI, its mission, and its people."​

What do you expect from the libtards? Pedophilia, incest, cuckolding, choking your chicken in front of coworkers. Did I leave anything else out?

Like raping 13-year-olds and then threatening to kill them if they testify?

Or having "a lot of fun" with Jeffrey Epstein, who likes women "on the younger side."

image.png

And now this:

Rudy Giuliani faces questions after compromising scene in new Borat film

'After she removes his microphone, Giuliani, 76, can be seen lying back on the bed, fiddling with his untucked shirt and reaching into his trousers. They are then interrupted by Borat who runs in and says: “She’s 15. She’s too old for you.”'​
Rudy is probably going to wish he sat this one out instead of throwing stones from glass houses.

As far as I am concerned, the above is at least as credible as the accusations against Hunter Biden. And unlike Trump, Hunter isn't running for president.

Like raping 13-year-olds and then threatening to kill them if they testify?

Or having "a lot of fun" with Jeffrey Epstein, who likes women "on the younger side."

image.png

And now this:

Rudy Giuliani faces questions after compromising scene in new Borat film

'After she removes his microphone, Giuliani, 76, can be seen lying back on the bed, fiddling with his untucked shirt and reaching into his trousers. They are then interrupted by Borat who runs in and says: “She’s 15. She’s too old for you.”'​
Rudy is probably going to wish he sat this one out instead of throwing stones from glass houses.

As far as I am concerned, the above is at least as credible as the accusations against Hunter Biden. And unlike Trump, Hunter isn't running for president.
Oh really? Do we have to go thru this again?

The woman who claimed she was raped by Donald Trump at age 13 withdrew her lawsuit Friday. As it turns out, it was because it was all a lie. She made it up. She has a history of mental issues and drugs.

Without any evidence and without verifying any of the information, the media has reported the story about the woman who claimed she was lured to a sex party at age 13 by pedophile Jeffrey Epstein where she was forced into rough sex by the presidential candidate.

The suit by ‘Katie Johnson’ was dropped Friday and the left reported that she must have been threatened. Social media reported that she was paid off by Trump. However, the truth is that the woman made it all up.

On April 26 in California federal court, under the name ‘Katie Johnson’, she filed an amended complaint in New York federal court in October, claiming she was subject to rape, criminal sexual acts, assault, battery and false imprisonment. She presented no corroborative evidence.

The Huffington Post, as we know from from Wikileaks is 100% in collusion with Clinton, jumped on the bandwagon of anti-Trump sentiment after she made her claims, asking: ‘Donald Trump Is Accused Of Raping A 13-Year-Old. Why Haven’t The Media Covered It?’

They and many other media outlets did the same with no evidence whatsoever.

At the last minute, the case crumbled.

Oh really? Do we have to go thru this again?

The woman who claimed she was raped by Donald Trump at age 13 withdrew her lawsuit Friday. As it turns out, it was because it was all a lie. She made it up. She has a history of mental issues and drugs.

Without any evidence and without verifying any of the information, the media has reported the story about the woman who claimed she was lured to a sex party at age 13 by pedophile Jeffrey Epstein where she was forced into rough sex by the presidential candidate.

The suit by ‘Katie Johnson’ was dropped Friday and the left reported that she must have been threatened. Social media reported that she was paid off by Trump. However, the truth is that the woman made it all up.

On April 26 in California federal court, under the name ‘Katie Johnson’, she filed an amended complaint in New York federal court in October, claiming she was subject to rape, criminal sexual acts, assault, battery and false imprisonment. She presented no corroborative evidence.

The Huffington Post, as we know from from Wikileaks is 100% in collusion with Clinton, jumped on the bandwagon of anti-Trump sentiment after she made her claims, asking: ‘Donald Trump Is Accused Of Raping A 13-Year-Old. Why Haven’t The Media Covered It?’

They and many other media outlets did the same with no evidence whatsoever.

At the last minute, the case crumbled.
Oh, so now you're worried about baseless stories. How funny.

Just so I'm clear, are the same posters, @Uniformed_ReRe and @BSC911 who said 'I see nothing illegal here' in regards to Hunter's laptop, and who claimed it was Russian disinformation (even though the DNI and FBI said that was false), are you telling me that those guys are now........

.....claiming Rudy is the one in trouble cause......Borat told them so?????

I mean, this is what the ninth circle of TDS must look like, right?

Just so I'm clear, are the same posters, @Uniformed_ReRe and @BSC911 who said 'I see nothing illegal here' in regards to Hunter's laptop, and who claimed it was Russian disinformation (even though the DNI and FBI said that was false), are you telling me that those guys are now........

.....claiming Rudy is the one in trouble cause......Borat told them so?????

I mean, this is what the ninth circle of TDS must look like, right?

Regarding the possibly underaged girl issue: I have no position on whether it is true. Though my posture is to lean towards skepticism since I don’t find the source to be highly credible.

Regarding, Rudy: There is apparently a video of whatever happened in the movie. I’m not saying that a crime was committed, but it doesn’t make me feel confident in Rudy’s judgement.

If a comedian can walk in wearing a frilly pink outfit with his “15 year old daughter” and, within minutes, have Rudy laying on a bed, fondling himself, one could assume that highly trained and funded foreign agents could easily have him wrapped around their fingers.

Regarding the possibly underaged girl issue: I have no position on whether it is true. Though my posture is to lean towards skepticism since I don’t find the source to be highly credible.

Regarding, Rudy: There is apparently a video of whatever happened in the movie. I’m not saying that a crime was committed, but it doesn’t make me feel confident in Rudy’s judgement.

If a comedian can walk in wearing a frilly pink outfit with his “15 year old daughter” and, within minutes, have Rudy laying on a bed, fondling himself, one could assume that highly trained and funded foreign agents could easily have him wrapped around their fingers.

IOW you're assuming Borat is credible when it comes to Rudy, but the FBI, DNI, NY Post and OAN are all not credible when it comes to Hiden?

Ummmmm....there's apparently video of Rudy? Really????? Because there's apparently a LOT of video about Hiden, but we've been told that's not credible. Guess we needed Borat to verify and he didn't.

I'll say this: I cannot wait to see @BSC911's posts over the next 24 hours LMAO!

Dems up till noon today: "Yeah nice try, but Hunter aint running for President. And I won't believe any of these allegations until someone CREDIBLE reporting it. Like CNN or the New York Times.'

Dems since noon today: 'OMG did yall see what BORAT said that Trump's LAWYER did???? Why isn't Trump in jail NOW?????'

Liberals being hypocrites is some of the most entertaining stuff you will ever see.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT