ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking: Smoking gun. Biden’s secret Emails exposed

nail1988

Bull Gator
Jan 14, 2004
Sleepy Joe caught in another major lie and coverup

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

Last edited:

Other material extracted from the computer includes a raunchy, 12-minute video that appears to show Hunter, who’s admitted struggling with addiction problems, smoking crack while engaged in a sex act with an unidentified woman, as well as numerous other sexually explicit images.

So since nothing is coming, guess this is the new ploy in the chamber of spin and deception.
Not following your point, the emails don’t exist? They seem pretty clear and compelling that Joe Biden’s kids were selling access to Joe Biden to corporations and other countries. Am I missing something? We do realize it is in theory illegal

So since nothing is coming, guess this is the new ploy in the chamber of spin and deception.
I think you've seen this gif before but it describes you exactly:

giphy.gif

yes, like things with actual proof of the very things Trump was being impeached for. Crazy stuff
No, it’s not the same at all. Not even close.

Trump was not being impeached because his kids got a job they weren’t qualified for.

Yawn. The things you dorks get excited over.
Curious, I’m neither excited nor excitable for most things, but just by way of discussion is this not clearly a violation of the Foreign Emoluments Clause if the emails are validated to be true and accurate? It’s not selling access to a presidential candidate to a foreign entity for a large sum of money a violation? I’m in the left seem to get super excited about the fact that Trump on hotels that people were staying at from foreign countries even after he removed himself from his businesses. That’s not even a violation of the clause and people got all bent out of shape about that what about an email that clearly shows selling access for money?

The Foreign Emoluments Clause is a provision in Article I, Section 9, Clause 8 of the United States Constitution,[1] that prohibits the federal governmentfrom granting titles of nobility, and restricts members of the federal government from receiving gifts, emoluments, offices or titles from foreign states and monarchies without the consent of the United States Congress.

No, it’s not the same at all. Not even close.

Trump was not being impeached because his kids got a job they weren’t qualified for.
I ask again, why was Trump being impeached? Because there’s actually no law against giving your kids a job that I know of. How is that unconstitutional?

Then again, I suppose Congress has the right to impeach a ham sandwich in the grand scheme of things.

I ask again, why was Trump being impeached? Because there’s actually no law against giving your kids a job that I know of. How is that unconstitutional?

Then again, I suppose Congress has the right to impeach a ham sandwich in the grand scheme of things.

Only if it has Russian dressing.

None of it matters. The media's not going to cover it. It's not going to change any voters minds. This election is 100% about President Trump.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
None of it matters. The media's not going to cover it. It's not going to change any voters minds. This election is 100% about President Trump.

you are correct. The powers that be, are upset because he was exposing them for the last 4 years. They don’t want to lose their control over the American People. This is a battle to get control back. Sadly there are people falling for things based on emotion and not policy.

Reactions: goldmom

Media will try not to cover it. If it gets much bigger, they will have to cover it. Same thing with hillarys emails. They ignored at first, then when forced to cover it, they apologized for it.

They are already apologizing for it now. Keep watching...

Respectfully disagree. I think this election is about turn out and I think aside from the fact that they hate trump the Democratic Party has not given the Democrats a reason to turn out with Biden and Harris. That’s why I think Trump will win but I’m not sure.

Actually let me correct that I made a mistake, I should put that it’s not only about Trump but I do agree with you that it’s mostly about Trump.

Yawn. The things you dorks get excited over.

Whale Cock (Dork)
1. The blue whale's penis, or dork, is the largest that ever existed. The average size for an adult male is 5m (15ft). The testicules weigh 10kg (22 pounds). The blue whale can produce between 3 - 20 gallons of sperm during its mating season.

2. A dork is a blue whale's penis. In today's slang, the word dork is used as an insult (geek, nerd) and many do not know where it comes from.
1. Surfer: 'Whoa dude, look at the size of that whale cock!'

2. Susan: 'Peter is such a dork, he works on friday nights.'

Unfortunately I fall 14 feet short of being called a dork, but thanks for the compliment.

Curious, I’m neither excited nor excitable for most things, but just by way of discussion is this not clearly a violation of the Foreign Emoluments Clause if the emails are validated to be true and accurate? It’s not selling access to a presidential candidate to a foreign entity for a large sum of money a violation? I’m in the left seem to get super excited about the fact that Trump on hotels that people were staying at from foreign countries even after he removed himself from his businesses. That’s not even a violation of the clause and people got all bent out of shape about that what about an email that clearly shows selling access for money?

The Foreign Emoluments Clause is a provision in Article I, Section 9, Clause 8 of the United States Constitution,[1] that prohibits the federal governmentfrom granting titles of nobility, and restricts members of the federal government from receiving gifts, emoluments, offices or titles from foreign states and monarchies without the consent of the United States Congress.
First of all, I’ll wait until a reputable source, right or left, confirms the emailsI don’t tend to be concerned about what some tabloid writes. However, to save me some time, I’ll just repeat this from another thread.

• Trumpworld flew into a frenzy Wednesday after the New York Post published a report purporting to show a "smoking-gun email" featuring Hunter Biden, the son of Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, communicating with a Ukrainian official about meeting with his father.
  • The Post's story had a number of red flags and loopholes that raise questions about its authenticity.
  • The most glaring question is whether the emails described in the story are legitimate, how they were uncovered, and how the Post obtained them.
  • The Post's report said that an unidentified computer repair shop owner discovered the emails, as well as other compromising material about Hunter Biden, after an unidentified person dropped off a water-damaged laptop last year to be repaired but never picked it up.
  • The Post said it learned of the emails' existence through the former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon last month and President Donald Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani.
  • Both men routinely push conspiracy theories about the Biden campaign's ties to Ukraine, and Giuliani met last year with a Ukrainian official who was sanctioned in September for acting as a Russian agent.
But to answer your question, if you can show me where Joe personally benefitted, then I’ll listen. However, it’s quite hypocritical when you guys ignored Trumps phone call requesting help against An opponent. So save me the holier than thou attitude.

Last edited:
Reactions: G8trDad3
ummm. Yeah, he was being impeached for supposedly abuse of power. It is Literally the EXACT same thing as what Biden admittedly did.
Wrong again. Your reasoning skills are quite weak.

What power did Biden abuse, since a VP has no actual power?

What benefit did Joe receive?

The media did cover it. Those excellent reporters at the N.Y. Post. It was right after the Elvis is still alive, Hitlers brain is being preserved, and the aliens feature article.

Trumpers are so gullible. When will you all learn.

Famed Navy SEAL pushes back after Trump amplifies baseless bin Laden conspiracy theory

The response from the former Navy SEAL came after the president on Tuesday retweeted a QAnon-linked account that promoted a baseless conspiracy theory.

Wrong again. Your reasoning skills are quite weak.

What power did Biden abuse, since a VP has no actual power?

What benefit did Joe receive?

smdh. U literally are 12. Vice President is held to same standard as the rest of the executive branch. Go read article 2, since you obviously never have

This is some weak sauce. I mean, deny the validity and I hear you....but good Lord man. That's either a brilliant troll or a dumb as dogsh1t argument.

He knows he can’t deny validity since Biden is literally on record that he did it. So he is doing what he always TRIES and FAILS to do. Change the subject

I only need to point out that you said, "VP's don't have power." That’s a punchline to a tired joke but it's not based on reality.

Biden bragged about his power in the interview that you have no doubt seen a hundred times...."well sonofabitch....they fired him!"
What powers are enumerated in the constitution for the VP. They may, or may not have any influence (Pence doesn’t appear to have any), but their only stated power is to break tie votes. Biden couldn’t do shit without the approval of the president.

And you dodged the second question.

ADVERTISEMENT