ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking: Smoking gun. Biden’s secret Emails exposed

Just a comment. The election is right around the corner, literally millions of votes have been cast. I have been around a long time and true or not, invariably whenever an election is as contentious as this one stories will come out at the last minute trying to ruin one of the candidates reputation. I don't have any idea how much of what I hear is real but at this point in time it will make very little difference in the outcome of this election. This country is in trouble from a trust stand point and from a financial stand point. I don't care who gets elected, if we are ever going to get the budget balanced and protect social security and Medicaid and Medicare Taxes are going to have to be raised and I don't mean nickles and dimes. If you don't believe this you have your head deep in the sand or maybe another body orrifice. JMHO

Just a comment. The election is right around the corner, literally millions of votes have been cast. I have been around a long time and true or not, invariably whenever an election is as contentious as this one stories will come out at the last minute trying to ruin one of the candidates reputation. I don't have any idea how much of what I hear is real but at this point in time it will make very little difference in the outcome of this election. This country is in trouble from a trust stand point and from a financial stand point. I don't care who gets elected, if we are ever going to get the budget balanced and protect social security and Medicaid and Medicare Taxes are going to have to be raised and I don't mean nickles and dimes. If you don't believe this you have your head deep in the sand or maybe another body orrifice. JMHO

Another option to balancing that budget....reduce spending. Why does the left always assume the answer is, "give us more?"

F you....spend less.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
When has the right ever spent less

You are all over the map on this point. You said the other day that you respected previous conservatives because of their conservative views on balanced budgets. Pick a POV and stick with it imo.

All that said, my point was "F you, spend less" and I never mentioned one party or the other. Your assumptions aside, of course. The left comment was about the lefty poster wanting to raise taxes...saying we must.

You are all over the map on this point. You said the other day that you respected previous conservatives because of their conservative views on balanced budgets. Pick a POV and stick with it imo.

All that said, my point was "F you, spend less" and I never mentioned one party or the other. Your assumptions aside, of course. The left comment was about the lefty poster wanting to raise taxes...saying we must.
Yeah, conservatives, not Pubs. Pub Presidents have never balanced a budget.. Big difference.

And the OP is just quoting reality. Someone has to eventually have to pay for all of these give away.

Last edited:
Yeah, conservatives, not Pubs. But Pub Presidents have never balanced a budget.. Big difference.

And the OP is just quoting reality. Someone has to eventually have to pay for all of these give away.

Yep. That's why we elected Trump to clean up the mess hussein and Hiden left.

Reactions: gatordad3
Yeah, conservatives, not Pubs. But Pub Presidents have never balanced a budget.. Big difference.

Not all Pubs are conservatives but all conservatives are Pubs.

Agree, the bill will eventually come due. Spending less still feels like a great idea.

Reactions: ukalum1988
The U. S. holds the world's reserve currency. The Fed holds the power to issue a "Super" dollar and withdraw the current and start all over. At some point in the future I can see such an event, IF the U. S. doesn't lose such status. There has been efforts in the past to harm the buck's status but no dice so far.

Bama, tell me what is your plan besides spending less. You know, There Is no way the Trumps and the Bidens are Going to reduce spending enough to do much to get out of the huge deficit we are in caused in big part by the Virus. I probably Don't need to be too concerned but I bet You will. And by the way, I did NOT say I wanted to raise taxes I said that Probably will happen. I forgot that some of you don't like opinions you don't like.

Reactions: BSC911
Not all Pubs are conservatives but all conservatives are Pubs.

Agree, the bill will eventually come due. Spending less still feels like a great idea.
It was a Dem President, Clinton, that last balanced the budget. You seem to forget that most Pubs love run away defense spending.and foreign wars.

Bama, tell me what is your plan besides spending less. You know, There Is no way the Trumps and the Bidens are Going to reduce spending enough to do much to get out of the huge deficit we are in caused in big part by the Virus. I probably Don't need to be too concerned but I bet You will. And by the way, I did NOT say I wanted to raise taxes I said that Probably will happen. I forgot that some of you don't like opinions you don't like.

Raising taxes tends to shrink the economy, ironically reducing the Federal tax revenue sometimes despite the higher rates. You must control the spending. We will never be able to outpace DC's ability to write checks. x1 bazillion if the Dems get their entitlements.

So "some of us" don't like opinions that we don't like...but you guys on the left, you like opinions that you don't like? That's freaking brilliant Jim.

Just by the by, no one is less tolerant of differing opinions than the far left in 2020.

It was a Dem President, Clinton, that last balanced the budget. You seem to forget that most Pubs love run away defense spending.and foreign wars.

Clinton briefly balanced the budget due to a ballooning economy(.com ruse). It was not effected by tax increases (before you lose your ish, notice I said effected, not affected).

I am 1 million percent against foreign wars. However, given what is going on with China, Russia, Iran and North Korea, I am absolutely for expanding defense spending. If we don't, it's over...and not just for us.

Last edited:
Reactions: IrishPokerDog
Raising taxes tends to shrink the economy, ironically reducing the Federal tax revenue sometimes despite the higher rates. You must control the spending. We will never be able to outpace DC's ability to write checks. x1 bazillion if the Dems get their entitlements.

So "some of us" don't like opinions that we don't like...but you guys on the left, you like opinions that you don't like? That's freaking brilliant Jim.

Just by the by, no one is less tolerant of differing opinions than the far left in 2020.
I don't have to like opinions that I like or don't like. Opinions are just that, opinions, and everyone is entitled to have one.

Clinton briefly balanced the budget due to a ballooning economy. It was not effected by tax increases.

I am 1 million percent against foreign wars. Given what is going on with China, Russia, Iran and North Korea, I am absolutely for expanding defense spending. If we don't, it's over...and not just for us.
Two things.

1.) Congress writes the checks so Clinton balanced the budget because RINO Kasich and Mr. Newt wrote the balanced budget that Clinton RELUCTANTLY signed after Dick Morris told him it was the politically wise move.

2.) Clinton inherited Reagan's economy.

I don't have to like opinions that I like or don't like. Opinions are just that, opinions, and everyone is entitled to have one.

That would go for me too, right?

So it's ok for both of us to not like opinions that we don't like? 😆

Two things.

1.) Congress writes the checks so Clinton balanced the budget because RINO Kasich and Mr. Newt wrote the balanced budget that Clinton RELUCTANTLY signed after Dick Morris told him it was the politically wise move.

I give Clinton the credit too though.

Economic recovery was slow but sure under Reagan but imo the difference in tax revenue, which allowed for the balanced budget, came from gigantic new market sectors like dotcom's and others. Most were giant, fake as hell balloons of course.

Two things.

LOL. So objective. No spending gets approved without cooperation from the WH. We are witnessing that now.

Clinton inherited Bush’s recession.

Actually it was a Republican House Speaker that held his feet to the fire and made that happen.

As for wars, Trump is pulling us out of wars left and right and signing peace treaties left and right. Hell he brought Peace in the Middle East and moved our embassy to Jerusalem. Things dem presidents have promised for years, and never did.

And you dems hate him even more. It's the most amazing thing I've ever seen; Trump keeps doing the things that dems claim they have always wanted, and they hate him even more.

Reactions: ukalum1988
Two things.

Agree on the first one. On the second point, Clinton did nothing on the economy. What happened in the mid 90s was that eccomerce took off. For the first time in the history of the world, goods were sold online. It was a massive market disruption and it was a massive shot in the arm for the economy. Any president in office from 1994-1999 was going to enjoy a great economy because we had eccomerce for the first time.

Just like any president in office from 2000-2005 was going to deal with the fallout from excessive valuations during 1994-1999 and the inevitable market crash.

Anyone that claims that Clinton is responsible for the economy in the 90s is simply ignorant.

I give Clinton the credit too though.

Economic recovery was slow but sure under Reagan but imo the difference in tax revenue, which allowed for the balanced budget, came from gigantic new market sectors like dotcom's and others. Most were giant, fake as hell balloons of course.
Those dot coms were mainly the result of Reagan's tax policies on R & D and his push for SDI under Darpa. H's recession was small and caused by GW1 hangover and his tax increase. The country was 6 months into recovery when the keys to a fully gassed Ferrari were handed over to Clinton.

Besides his tax increase Clinton left things alone or promoted expanding exports. Credit him for having a mostly hands off approach. But he also gave the chicoms space tech and MFN status. Two things that hurt NSC and our economy today.

He gets little credit in my book for anything he proactively did. He claimed it would be 7 years or more to a balanced budget until Newt dropped it on his desk and Morris said sign it!

Almost all that went good for him was out of passive action and the result of Reagan and H policies that existed before him or Newt forcing him to do the right thing.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Agree on the first one. On the second point, Clinton did nothing on the economy. What happened in the mid 90s was that eccomerce took off. For the first time in the history of the world, goods were sold online. It was a massive market disruption and it was a massive shot in the arm for the economy. Any president in office from 1994-1999 was going to enjoy a great economy because we had eccomerce for the first time.

Just like any president in office from 2000-2005 was going to deal with the fallout from excessive valuations during 1994-1999 and the inevitable market crash.

Anyone that claims that Clinton is responsible for the economy in the 90s is simply ignorant.
I'd agree that Clinton was more of a beneficiary of a good economy rather than the catalyst. Clinton was also instrumental in creating easy credit that eventually crashed the real estate bubble.

“Under Clinton’s Housing and Urban Development (HUD) secretary, Andrew Cuomo, Community Reinvestment Act regulators gave banks higher ratings for home loans made in ‘credit-deprived’ areas. Banks were effectively rewarded for throwing out sound underwriting standards and writing loans to those who were at high risk of defaulting.

I'll personally add that the banking/mortgage industry got their greedy mitts on this as well, easy money and fake collateral. But Clinton was the brain trust for it.

“Under Clinton’s Housing and Urban Development (HUD) secretary, Andrew Cuomo, Community Reinvestment Act regulators gave banks higher ratings for home loans made in ‘credit-deprived’ areas. Banks were effectively rewarded for throwing out sound underwriting standards and writing loans to those who were at high risk of defaulting.

Why am I not surprised. The corrupt in DC are rewarded with more power, because their corruptness allows them to be controlled.

Democrats take the credit for everything and the blame for nothing and the "useful idiots" of the mainstream media aid and abet them.
That is the most ridiculous thing I have heard so far. Anyone who has ever listened to rump knows he is the classic, " If it's good and works out positive he takes the credit and if it's not he will tell you in a heartbeat he had nothing to do with it". he is the biggest fake and liar I have ever heard in a politician and one of the reasons I did not vote for him.

Reactions: BSC911
That is the most ridiculous thing I have heard so far. Anyone who has ever listened to rump knows he is the classic, " If it's good and works out positive he takes the credit and if it's not he will tell you in a heartbeat he had nothing to do with it". he is the biggest fake and liar I have ever heard in a politician and one of the reasons I did not vote for him.
Trump has accomplished a lot and he did it in 3.75 years. Your man, "hiden" Biden, has been in Washington for 47 years. Tell us some of his accomplishments.

So how did you ever vote democrat, if politicians bragging and lying upset you?

Trump has accomplished a lot and he did it in 3.75 years. Your man, "hiden" Biden, has been in Washington for 47 years. Tell us some of his accomplishments.
I frankly do not know what Biden did. As a V.P. he probably had little to do just like Pence. I sure didn't follow politics years ago. As far as rump is concerned he did most of his damage with the Executive whatever it is. he very rarely brought the Senate into the decision making process. In any case, If Biden should win it will take weeks to reverse what he did, but it will happen

I frankly do not know what Biden did. As a V.P. he probably had little to do just like Pence. I sure didn't follow politics years ago. As far as rump is concerned he did most of his damage with the Executive whatever it is. he very rarely brought the Senate into the decision making process. In any case, If Biden should win it will take weeks to reverse what he did, but it will happen

IOW you admit you are pretty ignorant when it comes to politics (the Executive whateverit is made me cringe) and just don't keep up with it or understand it.

No offense, but you are the prototypical Hiden supporter.

Reactions: nail1988
IOW you admit you are pretty ignorant when it comes to politics (the Executive whateverit is made me cringe) and just don't keep up with it or understand it.

No offense, but you are the prototypical Hiden supporter.
[/QUOTET] Thank you oh Mr. know it all. By the way, executive order. I admit I have some short memory problems and I get in the middle of a sentence and forget a word. Should you live to my age I'm guessing you will too. I hope not, it is very frustrating. Just a question for you You act like all Dems are ignorant so if I change my party affiliation next election does that make me less ignorant? Careful now, Don't hurt my feelings.

Last edited:

Raising taxes and REGULATION tends more to to shrink the economy. Biden promises his share of regulation. Fazing out Evil Big Oil. A reminder. Biden promises economic stagnation and higher crime rates. This is not hard. This is not classical mechanics.

LOL. So objective. No spending gets approved without cooperation from the WH. We are witnessing that now.

Clinton inherited Bush’s recession.
Nope we were already in recovery when Clinton took office.

Q4 1990 and Q1 1991 were negative and just barely met the definition of recession (2 qrts of neg growth) 1991 q2,q3,q4 were positive. All of 92 the election year was positive.

SO I was actually wrong in saying it was the last 6 months of 92. It was 21 months before Ross for Boss and a tax increase cost H the election to the cigar aficionado who liked human humidors.

A man who never won a majority and won because of 3rd parties.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT