ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking: Project Veritas CNN director admits network engaged in propaganda to remove Trump

This man is literally calling himself a liar. All because of Orange Man Bad.

This is the left in 2021.
You are showing your true colors. I expect your friends here see it even if they would not admit it. That post is proof you have no substance, all talk. I’m done until you answer the question.

If I accused you of cheating on your wife, that would make me a liar. If I lied, then the opposite is true and you are not cheating on your wife.
OK, It proves I am not cheating on my wife.
What is the lie that CNN made so that the opposite makes Trump a great president?
I will make this thread great again and sign off. Enjoy.

OK, It proves I am not cheating on my wife.
What is the lie that CNN made so that the opposite makes Trump a great president?
I will make this thread great again and sign off. Enjoy.
Let’s start with a recent one

Someone in our shitty intelligence agencies floats an idea to CNN that they are hearing rumblings of Russia putting a bounty on US military forces.

CNN goes on a tear for an unconfirmed rumor about Russia bounty. They accuse Trump of not talking about it and all the other horse shit they accuse him of.

Trump is hiding something or someone is lying, they both can’t be true at the same time.

This week, the report comes out that it wasn’t true. The timing of the public hearing about this is suspect but a story for another time.

So... not only did our intelligence agencies fail to confirm the rumor but the leaked rumor was broadcasted all over CNN as the truth.

When CNN tells you about an unconfirmed rumor about Russia bounties, that would by definition would be a lie since there is no data to back up the accusation.

That would mean if CNN lied, the opposite would be true. That opposite is that it was BS from the beginning.

Here is what will really blow your mind. If a CNN employee is on camera telling an undercover about the lies and disinformation that CNN pushed to get Trump out, wouldn’t that not only back up the truth that the claim is false but also verify that you cannot trust CNN because they lie?

Last edited:

Someone in our shitty intelligence agencies floats an idea to CNN that they are hearing rumblings of Russia putting a bounty on US military forces.

CNN goes on a tear for an unconfirmed rumor about Russia bounty. They accuse Trump of not talking about it and all the other horse shit they accuse him of.

Trump is hiding something or someone is lying, they both can’t be true at the same time.

This week, the report comes out that it wasn’t true. The timing of the public hearing about this is suspect but a story for another time.

So... not only did our intelligence agencies fail to confirm the rumor but the leaked rumor was broadcasted all over CNN as the truth.

When CNN tells you about an unconfirmed rumor about Russia bounties, that would by definition would be a lie since there is no data to back up the accusation.

That would mean if CNN lied, the opposite would be true. That opposite is that it was BS from the beginning.

Here is what will really blow your mind. If a CNN employee is on camera telling an undercover about the lies and disinformation that CNN pushed to get Trump out, wouldn’t that not only back up the truth that the claim is false but also verify that you cannot trust CNN because they

Here is what will really blow your mind. If a CNN employee is on camera telling an undercover about the lies and disinformation that CNN pushed to get Trump out, wouldn’t that not only back up the truth that the claim is false but also verify that you cannot trust CNN because they lie?
I agree with your last paragraph. Sry but I must have missed the part in the PV video about the Russian bounty.
Still do not see the leap from there that proves Trump is great.

I agree with your last paragraph. Sry but I must have missed the part in the PV video about the Russian bounty.
Theory of Relativity. Currently we have a black hole. This is not rocket science nor quantum physics.

Reactions: BillCutting4585
YOU are the one that said Pres Trump was great. When you said CNN lied.

CNN said for the last 5 years that Pres Trump was NOT great.

You said CNN lied. That means they lied when they said Pres Trump was NOT great.

That means he was. According to you.

On behalf of the Trump family, I say 'Thank you', we do appreciate your compliment.

• Haha
If you know CNN lies and the only coverage is anti Trump 24/7, then that would mean Trump is not as bad as they make him out to be, no?

By agreeing with CNN, you’re agreeing with the lie. Therefore, you are not using critical thinking and thus the sheep are born.

Now, you're asking if Trump is great. Great is in the eye of the beholder. I'm simply explaining the lie and the truth.

Here is another one:

You hear from the MSM and liberal left that Trump is racist.

A racist doesn’t bring representatives of HBCU’s to the WH and give them more money than they ask for. Then they show up the next year and Trump questions why they need to show up every year and then gives them more money on a reoccurring basis.

So if CNN claims Trump is racist but the data shows differently, thats CNN lying. You can believe what you want but beliefs do not equate to facts.

If you know CNN lies and the only coverage is anti Trump 24/7, then that would mean Trump is not as bad as they make him out to be,
So you say he may not be “as bad as they make him out to be.”
A far cry from the ghosts claim that it is PROOF Trump is GREAT.
That’s all I’m saying.

This is a perfect example of how MSM propaganda takes hold. MSM has long offered that Pres Trump lost, not cause the machines and process was rigged, but because Pres Trump lost the college vote, especially among women.

What other narrative has the MSM always pushed? That women hate Pres Trump. No doubt liberal women do, but they hate all republicans.

Let's go back to the narrative that Pres Trump lost the college vote. It's true, college-age voters usually go overwhelmingly for the democratic candidate. As Winston Churchill said "If you are young and you don't vote liberal, you don't have a heart. If you are old and you don't vote conservative, you don't have a brain."

What happens every Fall in an election year on every college campus across the country? Massive voter registration drives. Dems push for this because they know that college-age kids tend to be very idealistic, very naive, and very likely to vote democrat.

How many of those college campuses were shut down last fall due to covid? Most of them. ESPECIALLY in blue states that overwhelmingly vote dem.

So those college-age kids weren't bombarded with 'get out and vote (democrat!)!' every day.

Sure, they could still vote, but common sense tells us not having democratic propaganda pushed on them on campus every day led to fewer votes for the dems.

Yet MSM is claiming the opposite happened. Critical thinking tells us otherwise.

What I said and the data clearly shows is that Trump lost college educated white women in far greater numbers than in 2016. These are all women aged 22 through 100+. If you look at the districts that he lost, it is this cohort. It is not narrowly white women in college (ages 17-23 or so).

Doing things like not wearing masks, claiming that there is no global warming (now what one does about it is a completely separate matter), hydroxychloroquine, "wish-casting" covid-19 away, using inflammatory and racist terms like "Kung-Flu", calling African countries ".... hole countries, does nothing but push away those voters who for most other reasons such as belief in our core American systems of government, tight limits on immigration, simplifying the tax code, pulling out of end-less wars, requiring IDs to vote, etc. would have had them gladly vote for Trump.

Now, the MSM clearly did manufacture consent against Trump. Even shows like the Hill Rising showed the CNN Technical Director who said exactly that. The "NeverTrumpers" were all over the news rooms and pushed negative narratives and rarely, if ever, gave credit when it was due to Trump.

Doing things like not wearing masks, claiming that there is no global warming (now what one does about it is a completely separate matter), hydroxychloroquine, "wish-casting" covid-19 away, using inflammatory and racist terms like "Kung-Flu", calling African countries ".... hole countries, does nothing but push away those voters who for most other reasons such as belief in our core American systems of government, tight limits on immigration, simplifying the tax code, pulling out of end-less wars, requiring IDs to vote, etc. would have had them gladly vote for Trump.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure the 'mean tweets' crowd isn't nearly as big as you think. Most people outside the far left aren't that easily offended.

And the people he won over by telling the truith and calling a spade a spade was likely far more than any few hand-wringers he might have lost.

We have no proof of any of that, just speculation.

On the other hand, we have ample proof the election was stolen. Which is the real reason why he 'lost' not because hand-wringing white college educated women who believe CNN didn't vote for him.

Election was stolen, period. When a dog lifts its leg and pisses on the fence, I don’t need to send the liquid off to a lab to know it’s urine. No need to even debate it. If you watched election coverage and didn’t see anything strange, then you don’t have the mental acuity to have an honest discussion.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the 'mean tweets' crowd isn't nearly as big as you think. Most people outside the far left aren't that easily offended.

And the people he won over by telling the truith and calling a spade a spade was likely far more than any few hand-wringers he might have lost.

We have no proof of any of that, just speculation.

On the other hand, we have ample proof the election was stolen. Which is the real reason why he 'lost' not because hand-wringing white college educated women who believe CNN didn't vote for him.

If you and Sidney had ample proof, why did she issue this statement:

"No reasonable person". The outrage here is that she mis-led a movement of people, presumably like yourself, and then at the point of accountability, she turned her approach and re-labeled this group as "un-reasonable". It's akin to Hillary describing this same group as a "basketful of deplorables".

I think many would agree, even the left, that there was a higher degree of polling error due to mail in ballots, but those numbers are small. There is no "proof" that it was stolen.

Ted Cruz yesterday pressed Stacey Abrams on that point and he was correct. It is obvious hypocrisy for the left to bash Trump over election claims and then Stacey still not concede an election three years later.

If "stolen" is a metaphor for "systemic bias" against the right, then say so and be clear and fact based and don't have your representatives get shot down immediately such as Ron J. or Madison C. when they go on MSM news shows.

What surprises me so much about today's republican party is if they would just do the reasonable measures, do voter outreach as the democrats do, appeal to one of the following cohorts: Asians, college educated white women, Latinos, etc. and let go of conspiracy theories, they would win by significant margins. Just doubling down on your base and disaffecting the middle when there are significant changes in demographics, is rarely a winning strategy.

Again, do the work, appeal to a broader cohort, support and pass reasonable things that go beyond basic culture war appeals, and Republicans win again. Do the work.

Of course, you are free to believe and advocate what you wish.

Go Gators.

If you and Sidney had ample proof, why did she issue this statement:

"No reasonable person". The outrage here is that she mis-led a movement of people, presumably like yourself, and then at the point of accountability, she turned her approach and re-labeled this group as "un-reasonable". It's akin to Hillary describing this same group as a "basketful of deplorables".

I think many would agree, even the left, that there was a higher degree of polling error due to mail in ballots, but those numbers are small. There is no "proof" that it was stolen.

Ted Cruz yesterday pressed Stacey Abrams on that point and he was correct. It is obvious hypocrisy for the left to bash Trump over election claims and then Stacey still not concede an election three years later.

If "stolen" is a metaphor for "systemic bias" against the right, then say so and be clear and fact based and don't have your representatives get shot down immediately such as Ron J. or Madison C. when they go on MSM news shows.

What surprises me so much about today's republican party is if they would just do the reasonable measures, do voter outreach as the democrats do, appeal to one of the following cohorts: Asians, college educated white women, Latinos, etc. and let go of conspiracy theories, they would win by significant margins. Just doubling down on your base and disaffecting the middle when there are significant changes in demographics, is rarely a winning strategy.

Again, do the work, appeal to a broader cohort, support and pass reasonable things that go beyond basic culture war appeals, and Republicans win again. Do the work.

Of course, you are free to believe and advocate what you wish.

Go Gators.

SMDH. The Sidney point has already been thoroughly debunked for lack of a better term.

SMDH. The Sidney point has already been thoroughly debunked for lack of a better term.
Yep, thought he was just ignorant at first with the whole college aged-white women angle.

Seems we have another CNN believer/Never Trumper on our hands. Their time is done, so there's no sense trying to reach them even if you could.

You truly did not read my note. When someone agrees with Ted Cruz on a point of discussion with Stacey Abrams, that is not a CNN acolyte. I was agreeing with you on Project Veritas.

If the right wants to win national elections again, it needs to appeal to centrists and a broader demographic and be able to engage in reasonable dialogue. Whites are 63 percent of the country and diminishing. Of that cohort are college educated white women who live in the suburbs in PN, GA, AZ, MI that Trump lost by a narrow margin and John James by a narrower margin. Had Trump not been on the ballot, John would have joined Tim Scott in the Senate.

Again, you are free to hold your opinions. Good luck moving forward.

You truly did not read my note.
I asked you to back up your claim that Pres Trump lost the vote of 'white college educated women'. You didn't.

Then you posted a completely debunked spin about what Sidney said about her claims.

That told me there was no point reading further.

If anyone besides the left wants to get serious about winning elections again, then they need to demand election integrity and the auditing of all election processes. Until they do, the left will continue to steal US elections.

Reactions: jfegaly
Sure. That’s very fair.

According to Brookings, Biden won 62 percent of college educated women versus 51 percent for Hillary. In many swing districts that could have easily swung the balance.

Now interestingly, he lost even more white men which in fairness, could have been more important, but the female side was more than enough to win the vote.

I fully agree with voter ID and no same day voting. Everyone knows how important it is to vote. People have 4 years to register. Do it.

We also have a massive immigration problem. We need to tighter the border pair that with lax voting laws and eroding trust in elections is perfectly understandable.

On Sidney Powell, I would be open to how that was “debunked”. It was her own court filing. My view is that she is open to litigation...from the right. She misled many and that I feel bad. Please share more information and I will read it with an open mind.

my goal here is not to be “correct” but rather a hope that we can fair and open dialogue - the heart of any democracy.

Sure. That’s very fair.

According to Brookings,
The Brookings Institute? Liberal think-tank The Brookings Institute? And your source for your claim about Sidney's filing was the Georgia SOS. Did you notice that? The same SOS that broke the law in releasing a call with Pres Trump AND who switched from republican to democrat after the election.

The claims about Sidney were debunked by.....Sidney and her lawyer.

I'll be charitable and say that your sources of information are extremely biased in favor of liberal causes.

Reactions: gatordad3
Sure. That’s very fair.

According to Brookings, Biden won 62 percent of college educated women versus 51 percent for Hillary. In many swing districts that could have easily swung the balance.

Now interestingly, he lost even more white men which in fairness, could have been more important, but the female side was more than enough to win the vote.

I fully agree with voter ID and no same day voting. Everyone knows how important it is to vote. People have 4 years to register. Do it.

We also have a massive immigration problem. We need to tighter the border pair that with lax voting laws and eroding trust in elections is perfectly understandable.

On Sidney Powell, I would be open to how that was “debunked”. It was her own court filing. My view is that she is open to litigation...from the right. She misled many and that I feel bad. Please share more information and I will read it with an open mind.

my goal here is not to be “correct” but rather a hope that we can fair and open dialogue - the heart of any democracy.
I will admit the Karens of the suburbs are an issue and it's largely due to being gullible AF and believing the MSM lies. But that did NOT swing the election, massive voter fraud in key states did. Even a caveman knows this. If these states where audits are being demanded did not openly defy and deny an investigation into the results, you might have a case. What in the hell would they be afraid of? You'd think they'd want to remove any doubt. Nope, that's not what's happening. Open your eyes.

The Brookings Institute? Liberal think-tank The Brookings Institute? And your source for your claim about Sidney's filing was the Georgia SOS. Did you notice that? The same SOS that broke the law in releasing a call with Pres Trump AND who switched from republican to democrat after the election.

The claims about Sidney were debunked by.....Sidney and her lawyer.

I'll be charitable and say that your sources of information are extremely biased in favor of liberal causes.

ghost - they are just numbers, and are knowable. If you have the Fox or National Review numbers, great.

do you really believe that: a) college educated women white women voted more for Trump in 2020 versus 2016 and b) even if so, they would not have turned the electoral tide? Just look up the numbers, whatever source you wish.

this exchange suggests that you prefer to have dialogue in an echo chamber. For the third time, that is completely cool and your choice. RNC leaders may or may not pursue a similar path. To the extent they do, it’s hard to see them winning a national election again.

I think Republicans should go with a slate of DeSantis and Tim Scott. A practical governor who make rationale and balanced decisions and Tim Scott who is broadly respected in the Senate and the country.

in the end, I go to Rivals to support Florida not discuss politics.

to that end, Go Gators

ghost - they are just numbers, and are knowable. If you have the Fox or National Review numbers, great.

do you really believe that: a) college educated women white women voted more for Trump in 2020 versus 2016 and b) even if so, they would not have turned the electoral tide? Just look up the numbers, whatever source you wish.
Actually, common sense tells us this. What came out right before the 2016 election? The infamous 'grab em by the p*ssy' tape. Remember that?

And who was Pres Trump's opponent in 2016? Oh that's right, it was a WOMAN!

Do you REALLY think the old man with dementia who has a long history of harassing women and sniffing their hair was able to get women more excited to vote than.....the FEMALE candidate?

Ok then...

this exchange suggests that you prefer to have dialogue in an echo chamber.
Brother I'm not the one floating debunked theories sourced by liberal sources.

That would be you.

And FYI, I never watch Fox and never read National Review. Because their takes are often just as biased as your sources above.

My suggestion is you start getting your information from reporters you trust versus sources. And drop them when they lie to you or show that their biases are impacting what they report.

That how you stay out of an echo chamber and that's how you learn something more than talking points.

Good luck.

I think Republicans should go with a slate of DeSantis and Tim Scott.
BTW, I'm already on record as saying that DeSantis would win over the 'mean tweets' hand-wringers that never supported Trump. DeSantis has many of the same policies as Trump and is probably the closest we have to Trump in politics right now other than maybe Jim Jordan.

I would not be surprised to see a Trump/DeSantis ticket in 2024.

Course as long as we continue to let dems get away with stealing elections, it won't matter who the pubs run.

PS: Tim Scott caved on Trump at the end, so he's done. As is every other pub that caved.

DeSantis never did, that's why he still has a future with the party.

Reactions: NavigatorII

this exchange suggests that you prefer to have dialogue in an echo chamber. For the third time, that is completely cool and your choice. RNC leaders may or may not pursue a similar path. To the extent they do, it’s hard to see them winning a national election again.

I think Republicans should go with a slate of DeSantis and Tim Scott. A practical governor who make rationale and balanced decisions and Tim Scott who is broadly respected in the Senate and the country.

in the end, I go to Rivals to support Florida not discuss politics.

to that end, Go Gators
Thank you for your fair and lucid comments. I may vote for Desantis for president. He has done a pretty good job for FL. I don’t agree with a lot o his Covid stance but I go along with most other things. I would need to see how bad things get under Biden before I’d consider voting for Trump. It is extremists like the ghost that are turning me away from the Republican Party. For now I will remain an independent.

Thank you for your fair and lucid comments. I may vote for Desantis for president. He has done a pretty good job for FL. I don’t agree with a lot o his Covid stance but I go along with most other things. I would need to see how bad things get under Biden before I’d consider voting for Trump. It is extremists like the ghost that are turning me away from the Republican Party. For now I will remain an independent.
It's spineless assholes like McConnell, McCain, and Romney that are turning me away from the GOP. In many cases, I'm forced to vote for their ilk because they are running against unmitigated socialists. They surrender to the left at every turn. It baffles me how so called moderates (and RINOS) could even consider voting for the lunacy that is Biden and his administration. It just blows my mind. If you can't understand how damaging they are to this country then this country is in deep deep trouble. Kruzchev always said America would fall without a single shot fired.

Reactions: nail1988
It is extremists like the ghost that are turning me away from the Republican Party. For now I will remain an independent.
So to review:

The democrats are literally the party of racism. They founded the kkk, they fought against women having the right to vote. They fought FOR segregation and against minorities being able to vote. They fought against passing The Civil Rights Act. The current president eulogized a former kkk grand wizard in 2009. So did the current president at the time, barack obama. So did the woman that ran for president in 2016, hillary clinton.

They are the party of murdering babies. They hold up margaret sanger as a hero. She founded Planned Parenthood and viewed abortion as a tool to ELIMINATE THE BLACK RACE. But dems love her.

They are the party of antifa and black lives matter. One is a group that literally copied the nazi flag as its own, the other is founded by admitted marxists.

Yet 'independent' voters like @G8trDad3 aren't pushed away from the democratic party by all this filth. But one guy posting the truth about the dems on one obscure message board, well that IS enough to push him away from voting for Trump.

Did I mention we have the dumbest trolls on the planet?

What I said and the data clearly shows is that Trump lost college educated white women in far greater numbers than in 2016. These are all women aged 22 through 100+. If you look at the districts that he lost, it is this cohort. It is not narrowly white women in college (ages 17-23 or so).
Remember when I asked you to back up your claims about women not votring for Pres Trump?

Remember when you couldn't?

This is why...

Never listen to the MSM, they always backdate data, or in this cause make it up, to fit their narratives.

There is hidden video of Trump claiming sexual exploits or whatever. Dismissed as “locker room talk.” But he was caught on tape, it must be true, according to your rules.
Nobody would argue that trumps a disgraceful human being, even the jock sniffers.

Remember when I asked you to back up your claims about women not votring for Pres Trump?

Remember when you couldn't?

This is why...

Never listen to the MSM, they always backdate data, or in this cause make it up, to fit their narratives.
Ghost - I did provide data and did so from Brookings as simply they were the first ones to come up from the Google search. It was not an opinion that I drew from, just data embedded in a chart.

It showed that Biden outperformed Hillary with college age women. There were also the key swing districts in Arizona, Georgia and PA that Trump lost by an exceptionally narrow margin.

You are also right on the above, Trump improved his performance in communities of color including and especially Hispanics.

Candidly, I am not sure what we are debating here.

I think most centrists prefer Trump's policies in many areas (border security, scaling back foreign intervention, lower taxes, etc.) but were put off, significantly, by his affect, ego and lack of seriousness around the management of the country.

As James Carville notes, Trump lost by 45,000 votes and mostly in swing districts.

All Trump needed to do was be more restrained and measured in his messaging, then he moves those votes, many of whom are suburban women. The irony of the Twitter and Facebook ban is that the less Trump speaks, the more powerful he becomes. That is what many in the center wanted from Trump - speak less (far less), be more thoughtful and have a far greater impact when you do speak.

Out of curiosity, did you attend UF in the 1990s?

...by the way, you could argue that all Trump needed to do was increase voter turnout in those states in his base and he would have closed the 45,000 vote gap.

To do that, he should have been even more flamboyant, bombastic, etc. to drive energy and urgency from those individuals.

That's potentially a good campaign strategy, too.

Ghost - I did provide data and did so from Brookings
A known liberal think tank. A known liberal think tank that manipulates data and often lies about it in order to push narratives. Which you were ok with.

I will never to my dying day understand the Mean Tweets crowd. To be that short-sighted and childish is absolutely amazing.

Well, you got what you wanted, no more Mean Tweets. At least not until 2024.

Well, you got what you wanted, no more Mean Tweets. At least not until 2024.
So this is how we got Biden? 🤣 🤣 🤣

599mb4.jpg

Their own people don't believe what's being spewed out on the Communist News Network...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT