ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: Pres Trump to designate antifa a terrorist organization, FBI will surveil & arrest members

That guy doesn't just fund ANTIFA (the real fascists) but many others just like them. o_O
And he also funds places like the Wuhan lab, that produced (and I believe) released the Red Chinese Kung Flu.

He deserves a long and vicious rant, but I'll pass on doing it.
But there is a wall out there waiting for his kind of billionaire criminality. :mad:

I think it's time to "unmask" the members who need to be arrested. They need to be publicly identified and we need to know where they're from.
It's always said they're little white boy weasels whose parents are supporting them. So, let's shame their families as well.
Accountability. It's a thing, y'all.

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
Race relations and wars ain’t really sadgator’s thing...he prefers hanging out on the left side of things mainly for the cannabis....

The Antifa folks sound like assholes...

They overplayed their hand this time. They got horny seeing the chance to get some race wars started, but didn't factor in people calling bullshit over their rioting against the same businesses that had already been slammed by the lockdown.

And now they are officially a terrorist organization. Trump is the only president on either side of the isle that would have had the balls to do this.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Hypothetical: Now that this designation is made, what happens if an individual is caught funding the activities of antifa, now that they are designated a terrorist organization? What would be the legal ramifications for that person or persons?
Soros should go to jail and have his entire fortune liquidated by the treasury.

Despicable ( how anyone could ever vote RAT)

What a SAD DAY in America!

"Protesters" burn American flag and then run it up the pole for everyone to see outside La Mesa’s (San Diego, CA) American Legion Post 282

Video from San Diego Union-Tribune:

Reactions: gatordad3

"Protesters" burn American flag and then run it up the pole for everyone to see outside La Mesa’s (San Diego, CA) American Legion Post 282

Seriously. sadgator doesn’t care what side of political spectrum you fall on...that is despicable...

You might hate the fact that sadgator is a liberal...but rest assured...there are many of us on this side of the fence that have the utmost respect for that flag and what it means...

To burn it or disrespect it is one of the most misguided and foolish things a person can do...and at the American Legion no less...shameful...sadgator will never understand that...

Try that at my local American Legion or Am-Vets and you'd likely not survive the attempt.

Hypothetical: Now that this designation is made, what happens if an individual is caught funding the activities of antifa, now that they are designated a terrorist organization? What would be the legal ramifications for that person or persons?
I think they should charge these idiots with hate crimes and of course those from out of state should receive felonies for inciting riots/civil unrest.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT