ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking: Pres Trump speaking at 4pm EST

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
giphy.gif

Pres Trump says he will be leaving and his work is just beginning. Looks forward to what the next administration will do.

Never says it will be Hiden.

I don't have enough popcorn for this...

Have to give it to you! you are committed to what you believe in, however, wrong or delusional it may be..

He played it perfectly. Tomorrow morning he'll be in Florida, far away from the carnage. No one can say he had a role in it.

Best part is sending Pence there to watch it LOL

Tomorrow morning he'll be in Florida, far away from the carnage.

Please, please, please...you must...for once and for all divulge to us your expectation of exactly what is to happen tomorrow....

sadgator knows you will side step the issue as you always do...but please...just this once...you must have some specific idea in your head of exactly what the “carnage” will be...

please...all of us blind sheep must be enlightened with your knowledge....

Please, please, please...you must...for once and for all divulge to us your expectation of exactly what is to happen tomorrow....

sadgator knows you will side step the issue as you always do...but please...just this once...you must have some specific idea in your head of exactly what the “carnage” will be...

please...all of us blind sheep must be enlightened with your knowledge....

Sheep are your little brother that you are desperately trying to wake up at 4am on Christmas morning cause Santa Claus came and little bro is getting pissed and starts hitting you and screaming....not realizing that he has a living room full of presents waiting on him and that's why you were trying to wake him up.

Sheep are asleep and want to stay that way.

@BSC911 waiting on you to call out this post like you expect me to call out every lunatic right-wing post.
I didn’t realize that he pardoned that chick. I’m just now catching up. I do know he pardoned some murderous rapper for some reason. And the guy who stole trade secrets from Google and then sold them for millions.

I didn’t realize that he pardoned that chick. I’m just now catching up. I do know he pardoned some murderous rapper for some reason. And the guy who stole trade secrets from Google and then sold them for millions.

He didn't pardon her...it was fake news.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT