ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking News Trump in cuffs!!

If you still have him on ignore, take him off and check out his latest......
I cant do it. We put waaaaay too much focus on trolls on this board, especially at times like this when there is breaking news of such importance.

We could be on the cusp of getting our country back if things break correctly. If that happens, every brainwashed dem here will give us all the comedy relief we will need..

Now we wait and see if they actually arrest him.

Reactions: blubo and fatman76
I cant do it. We put waaaaay too much focus on trolls on this board, especially at times like this when there is breaking news of such importance.

We could be on the cusp of getting our country back if things break correctly. If that happens, every brainwashed dem here will give us all the comedy relief we will need..

Now we wait and see if they actually arrest him.
They 100% will. And the charges are going to be much more ridiculous than a "records retention" violation.

Three things happened yesterday (in order):
1) The WH created the "Dark Brandon" meme and tried to get it to catch on.
2) DeSantis announced he was going to hit key battleground states campaigning for "Trump-endorsed candidates".
3) Raid on Mar-a-Lago.

Are we paying attention yet? This is about to get good.

Reactions: jfegaly
So no arrest. No press conference from the DOJ either.

Spoiler alert: They can't arrest Trump if he's STILL THE PRESIDENT.

"We are watching a movie."

Keep watching.... cc @sadgator

• Wow
Reactions: fatman76
Such the ultimate drug-induced fantasy already.....it's like what I told @BSC911 months ago about being addicted to those blue pills....

iu

I'm sure boy soy cuck clicked this thread before Dickey had the chance to.
Of course he did. Liberals fall for the BS all the time. "Hey look y'all free cell phone, free beer and wings, free healthcare even...." 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT