ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: Forensic/Paper audit proves President Trump won Arizona with 59% of the vote

But as it turns out, I'm still waiting on the circle of jerks to fess-up on their years of posting deluded/ignorant crap,,, due to me believing that Bigfoot is a possibility, and that UFO/UAP's are a confirmed FACT....

So, are those jerks in their circle conservatives that will own it, or are they closet Rats that are just attempting to slink away???

(slink away -- To leave or retreat in a quiet, sneaky, inconspicuous, or furtive manner)

But as it turns out, I'm still waiting on the circle of jerks to fess-up on their years of posting deluded/ignorant crap,,, due to me believing that Bigfoot is a possibility, and that UFO/UAP's are a confirmed FACT....

So, are those jerks in their circle conservatives that will own it, or are they closet Rats that are just attempting to slink away???

(slink away -- To leave or retreat in a quiet, sneaky, inconspicuous, or furtive manner)

its-happening.gif

It's awesome that this crap is finally coming to light. However we don't have the constitutional mechanism to put the toothpaste back in the tube. What's needed is indictments, trials, and hangings to prevent this from ever happening ever again. Let's start with state judges and attorney generals and governors that aided and abetted. That's the only thing that will prevent this in the future.

It's awesome that this crap is finally coming to light. However we don't have the constitutional mechanism to put the toothpaste back in the tube. What's needed is indictments, trials, and hangings to prevent this from ever happening ever again. Let's start with state judges and attorney generals and governors that aided and abetted. That's the only thing that will prevent this in the future.

Don't forget the lazy, sorry, incompetent Sovereign Citizens that have for decades, failed to control and hold accountable their own PUBLIC SERVANTS, but have instead let them run wild on their own, to the point of nearly destroying our Freedoms and our Country....
🤓

@GhostOfMatchesMalone

Nothing has changed. Zero progress in CO.

@GhostOfMatchesMalone

Nothing has changed. Zero progress in CO.

Saw that first thing this morning. Voter fraud hasn't subsided one iota. 35 point swing?

giphy.gif

Saw that first thing this morning. Voter fraud hasn't subsided one iota. 35 point swing?

giphy.gif
Finding new ways to cheat…now you don’t even have to open the envelope to know you aren’t going to count it…

The picture of public discontent was revealed by a poll published on Tuesday by the Institute of Politics of the University of Chicago. Two pollsters, one from each major party, surveyed 1,000 registered voters to study divisions in the country.

The results showed a high level of dissatisfaction across political and ideological lines in the US. In total 49% said they increasingly felt like strangers in their homeland, with the mood more prevalent among Republicans, Independents and conservatives. But even Democrats feel the alienation, with 40% agreeing with the sentiment to some degree.

When asked if they considered the government “corrupt and rigged against everyday people like me,” 56% of respondents said they did. Democrats were the only group where the share of people who disagreed with the statement was slightly larger than those who agreed, but only by a two percentage point margin.

Among the findings: 27% of Americans are so alienated from their government that they believe it may 'soon be necessary to take up arms' against it....

-----

And that's in Chicago. Run that Poll in Florida or in what the elitists call 'Fly-Over Country' and those number would likely explode...

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
Not sure what thread is best for this and to be fair, Mike Lindell is a bit of a flake.

With disclaimers out of the way....

Mike Lindell has apparently bought the Hammer and Scorecard software from Dennis Montgomery. And apparently it was used by the CIA during the 2020 election and Lindell now has all evidence of what it was used for.

We shall see what comes of this. Not expecting anything, to be honest, but you never know.

Not sure what thread is best for this and to be fair, Mike Lindell is a bit of a flake.

With disclaimers out of the way....

Mike Lindell has apparently bought the Hammer and Scorecard software from Dennis Montgomery. And apparently it was used by the CIA during the 2020 election and Lindell now has all evidence of what it was used for.

We shall see what comes of this. Not expecting anything, to be honest, but you never know.
He must be onto something because every liberal-owned retailer (even Wal-Mart) has kicked his My Pillow products out of their stores. If he were not a threat they'd certainly reap the benefits of his popular selling products.

I started with his pillow 8-9 years ago. I thought that they were over-priced and waited a long time before finally giving them a try on his money back guarantee.
My surprised result is that I wouldn't sell him MY pillow back for twice the perchance price.

I have since bought extra pillows, and then others of his products, and so far, happy with every one of them. My original pillows are still like new coming out of the laundry and they seem like they might never wear out.

And Mike is/was correct about the 2020 fraud election. IMO, we might need a Sovereign Citizen's new & improved revolution to correct the unconstitutional outcome.

"War is when the government tells you who the bad guy is.

Revolution is when you decide that for yourself." ~ Benjamin Franklin

I started with his pillow 8-9 years ago. I thought that they were over-priced and waited a long time before finally giving them a try on his money back guarantee.
My surprised result is that I wouldn't sell him MY pillow back for twice the perchance price.

I have since bought extra pillows, and then others of his products, and so far, happy with every one of them. My original pillows are still like new coming out of the laundry and they seem like they might never wear out.

And Mike is/was correct about the 2020 fraud election. IMO, we might need a Sovereign Citizen's new & improved revolution to correct the unconstitutional outcome.

"War is when the government tells you who the bad guy is.

Revolution is when you decide that for yourself." ~ Benjamin Franklin
I love where his heart is but we didn’t like his pillows. Threw it away and got tempur breeze pillows on sale and it’s the best pillow I’ve ever used.

His pillow is basically chopped up cheap foam. I never understood the popularity.

I love where his heart is but we didn’t like his pillows. Threw it away and got tempur breeze pillows on sale and it’s the best pillow I’ve ever used.

His pillow is basically chopped up cheap foam. I never understood the popularity.
I have one of his pillows and actually love it. But yeah it's just chopped up foam.

He must be onto something because every liberal-owned retailer (even Wal-Mart) has kicked his My Pillow products out of their stores. If he were not a threat they'd certainly reap the benefits of his popular selling products.
The left always tells on themselves this way: If they attack someone after they make a claim, then the person is 'over the target'.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian

Can't imagine why you'd throw away an expensive pillow that has a full 'Money Back Guarantee.'

And what's the technical difference between cheap foam and expensive foam?
Are the tempur breeze pillows made with the expensive foam?

The TEMPUR-Cloud® Breeze Dual Cooling™ Pillow provides the adaptive support of legendary TEMPUR® Material while helping you stay cool with layers of TEMPUR®-Breeze gel. Removable Cover Enjoy a fresh and clean pillow night after night with 100% premium cotton, zip-off cover that's machine washable.

A goo/gel filled pillow that you need to change the pillow case on every night???

My pillow, that I can throw in the washing machine / dryer every week or so, not just the outer pillow cover, which I could also change nightly if I needed to. And it can be shaped to my head over and over depending on my sleeping position.

Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Cloud Breeze Dual Cooling Pillow, Queen , White $127.99 TEMPUR-ProForm + Cooling ProHi Pillow, Memory Foam, Queen, 5-Year Limited Warranty $189.00 TEMPUR-ProForm + Cooling ProHi Pillow, Memory Foam, Queen, 5-Year Limited Warranty 1,043 4 offers from $143.28 Tempur-Pedic.

Holy shiite scatman, and i thought that the My Pillow was over-priced??? And My Pillow has a 10 year full warranty, instead of a 5 year limited warranty.

My bride just reminded me that her original My Pillow developed small tears or holes in the inner casing, so she called them to ask what to do about it. They immediately sent her a new pillow, along with a return postage label for the box to send her pillow back to them so that they could study it and improve it's design if necessary. That pillow had 8+ years of full time use on it. She was sent a brand new replacement with no questions asked. My original 'cheap foam' pillow is still going strong with no problems, and it comes out of the laundry looking and smelling like a brand new pillow, every time....

I also have the neck supporting small pillows for my recliner and for the passengers in the car/truck.

But hey, each to his own when it comes to the pillow that works for you....

Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT