ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking: Cohen in Prague, Dossier 85% confirmed, Trump is a traitor.

We knew collusion wasn't a crime all along. You would have too, if you got your news from sources that reported facts instead of the story you wanted to hear.

Sheep want to be led.

I thought it was "no collusion." Now it's "collusion is not a crime." Interesting trajectory. In six months it will probably be: "I told you he was a dumb, fat orange asshole with ridiculous hair and fell ass backward into money. Critical thinkers knew it from the start!"

I thought it was "no collusion." Now it's "collusion is not a crime." Interesting trajectory. In six months it will probably be: "I told you he was a dumb, fat orange asshole with ridiculous hair and fell ass backward into money. Critical thinkers knew it from the start!"

Collusion isn't a crime has been out there all along, liberals ignored it cause it didn't fit their desired narrative.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Collusion isn't a crime has been out there all along, liberals ignored it cause it didn't fit their desired narrative.

“Well, again,” President Trump said Wednesday in response to a reporter’s question, “there has been no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russians, or Trump and Russians, no collusion.” The Democrats, Trump claimed, “all say there’s no collusion.” And, he added, “there is no collusion.” And, he said again, “there was absolutely no collusion” and “everybody knows it, every committee.” And, he said, “it has been determined that there’s been no collusion by virtually everybody.”

“Well, again,” President Trump said Wednesday in response to a reporter’s question, “there has been no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russians, or Trump and Russians, no collusion.” The Democrats, Trump claimed, “all say there’s no collusion.” And, he added, “there is no collusion.” And, he said again, “there was absolutely no collusion” and “everybody knows it, every committee.” And, he said, “it has been determined that there’s been no collusion by virtually everybody.”

And?

Ghost has lost the narrative. No point in continuing discussion. This tells you all you need to know. Russia celebrates =Freedom suffers. Not that Trump Fluffers care, they just want to "own the libs! Wooooohoooooo!"

No exoneration.

Still a clown.
So I guess you and your liberal buddies will soon hit the streets with your all black clothing, ankle tight skinny soy boy pants throwing stones at a Starbucks, perhaps torching vehicles while screaming those stupid chants.

If you're watching this video, watch the very very end. The fat ugly libtard chick actually deserved it.

Last edited:
So I guess you and your liberal buddies will soon hit the streets with your all black clothing, ankle tight skinny soy boy pants throwing stones at a Starbucks, perhaps torching vehicles while screaming those stupid chants.

If you're watching this video, watch the very very end. The fat ugly libtard chick actually deserved it.

No, instead I think I’ll just copy your alt right friends and make a target list of all the Dems I don’t like.

Lock and load.

Mueller is to make recommendations. And he did.
Wait, I thought Mueller couldn’t be trusted. That he was in the pocket of the Deep State who’s only goal was to take out Trump. Or, to listen to that Ghost nut job, the whole ordeal was going to bring down the dirty Democrats.

Or maybe you guys just mindlessly repeat what you read on the alt right web sites.

No, instead I think I’ll just copy your alt right friends and make a target list of all the Dems I don’t like.

Lock and load.
Who? James T Hodgkinson? This guy?

images

Or this guy, who called Trump supporters, Trumptards? The Jacksonville Landing shooter.
David-Katz-via-Baltimore-Su_1535327726552_12557208_ver1.0.jpg

I would like to know a little more about these FBI informants who tried to get hired into the Trump campaign and were denied. I think there is reasonable cause that these informants were an attempt by the FBI to gain access into the campaign and than create evidence for collusion. These informants need to be questioned.

Wait, I thought Mueller couldn’t be trusted. That he was in the pocket of the Deep State who’s only goal was to take out Trump. Or, to listen to that Ghost nut job, the whole ordeal was going to bring down the dirty Democrats.

Or maybe you guys just mindlessly repeat what you read on the alt right web sites.

Wait.....are you serious? LMAO! For 2 years you claimed Mueller was gonna indict the entire Trump family, and now he can't indict ANY American for conspiring with Russia?

Dude you have literally been wrong about every single thing you have posted here for the last 2 years. You have no brain, but at least have some shame.

Shiff and the other Dims are going to make certain that Trump wins in 2020. They won't let go of a situation they created. I have seen criminals keep placing the spotlight on a crime scene until it is clear they planted evidence there.

Shiff and the other Dims are going to make certain that Trump wins in 2020. They won't let go of a situation they created. I have seen criminals keep placing the spotlight on a crime scene until it is clear they planted evidence there.

So shut down any investigation? Trump is beyond reproach, huh? No way he would do anything illegal.

You have really bought into the Trump spin. Be careful if he asks you to drink the Kool Aid.

Who? James T Hodgkinson? This guy?

images

Or this guy, who called Trump supporters, Trumptards? The Jacksonville Landing shooter.
David-Katz-via-Baltimore-Su_1535327726552_12557208_ver1.0.jpg

Lame. Is there any indication the Jacksonville shooting was politically motivated? In your case, the use of Trumptard seems to fit.

So shut down any investigation? Trump is beyond reproach, huh? No way he would do anything illegal.

You have really bought into the Trump spin. Be careful if he asks you to drink the Kool Aid.

The independent investigation terminated and found insufficient evidence. Congressional investigations are NOT independent, and the ones that are continuing are because the House is in the hands of the opposition. If you believe that the ongoing House investigations after a completed independent DOJ investigation is anything more than plain politics, then you’ve really bought into the Democrat spin

Lame. Is there any indication the Jacksonville shooting was politically motivated? In your case, the use of Trumptard seems to fit.
No it wasn't politically motivated. Lame attempt at deflection, though. He's just another example of unhinged liberals like yourself.

Just checking in to see if any of the predictions from your alt right sites have ever come true. I stopped reading your nonsense a while ago so please summarize if possible.

So nothing. Whatever happened to all of those Dems that the IC was supposed to indict. Crickets.

I’m looking forward to see how you are going to spin the latest Manaford disclosure that he was working with Russian intelligence WHILE CAMPAIGN MANAGER. Now all we have to do is get him to testify that Trump knew about it and he’ll be toast as well. Oh, it’s going to be glorious.

THERE IT IS!! ADMISSION TRUMP WORKED WITH RUSSIA, BUT ITS OK! YOU TRUMP FLUFFERS DON'T GIVE A GOOD GOD DAMN ABOUT THIS COUNTRY.
Oh, and by the way, from the massively conservative National Review
https://www.nationalreview.com/2019...ent-and-proper/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Please, collision equals treason in every way other than than the law. The only sheep are you Fox News sycophants that are too blinded by your hate for the Other to see whats in front of you. You are all on the wrong side of history and flailing for excuses. It's ok, Nixon had his conspiracy theory supporters too, until he didn't.
You've shown with the last few comments you are loyal to Trump, not the US, always what I try to determine. You picked your bed, I damn sure wouldn't want him in mine.

COUNTRY>PARTY
More bumps

I am buying that Mueller and 30 agents weren't able to find criminal charges after compiling 300 pages of investigations. That is all the proof I need and should satisfy the Dims, it was their Dossier and Mueller was their puppet.

He's saying keep the investigations coming, you Dems are just paving the way for another landslide Trump win and none of you are smart enough to see it.

I am buying that Mueller and 30 agents weren't able to find criminal charges after compiling 300 pages of investigations. That is all the proof I need and should satisfy the Dims, it was their Dossier and Mueller was their puppet.

@BSC911 told us for 2 years that Mueller would prove what happened. Now that he's said he can't indict a SINGLE American for colluding with Russia, he is following the party-line with the other sheep that Mueller was compromised.

Sheep have no brains and no shame.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon

Well its two months later, and thanks to Bob Mueller, we can tell you that no American can be indicted for colluding with Russia.

Critical thinkers tried to tell you this all along. Maybe you should have stopped reading and believing Buzzfeed when we told you to, @bradleygator.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
Then why did the Pubs assign the independent counsel? You guys can never explain that.

The independent investigation terminated and found insufficient evidence. Congressional investigations are NOT independent, and the ones that are continuing are because the House is in the hands of the opposition. If you believe that the ongoing House investigations after a completed independent DOJ investigation is anything more than plain politics, then you’ve really bought into the Democrat spin

There is plenty more to investigate. Trumps hand are dirty. Everyone knows that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT