ADVERTISEMENT

Bovada: Bama -15 just went down 1/2 point!

gatorshime

Gator Great
Jan 30, 2002
When was last time we were a 15 point dog at home? The problem is that is A.R.15 ain’t playing that bet looks mighty enticing. I win either way. I’d probably buy a point down to 14 for a -130 or so or go a teaser with Ole Miss vs Tulane. ( Mississippi-14 ) That would make it -8 or -9 for Bama or -7 or -8 for the Rebels. Matt Corall is tearing it up.

I win either way. My heart is ALL Gators but, my money says Bama especially if Jones goes the whole way. He can’t make those stupid throws against Bama. Trask made ONE remember that in the End Zone and played a GREAT GAME and we still lost.

I’d take a $100 loss for a Gator win. Teaser or straight Bama is the issue.

When was last time we were a 15 point dog at home? The problem is that is A.R.15 ain’t playing that bet looks mighty enticing. I win either way. I’d probably buy a point down to 14 for a -130 or so or go a teaser with Ole Miss vs Tulane. ( Mississippi-14 ) That would make it -8 or -9 for Bama or -7 or -8 for the Rebels. Matt Corall is tearing it up.

I win either way. My heart is ALL Gators but, my money says Bama especially if Jones goes the whole way. He can’t make those stupid throws against Bama. Trask made ONE remember that in the End Zone and played a GREAT GAME and we still lost.

I’d take a $100 loss for a Gator win. Teaser or straight Bama is the issue.

I have always heard teasers are bad bets.

I'll just watch the game and use my betting money to buy a steak dinner, a good cigar, and some after dinner cocktails. That way I know that I'll enjoy the day/evening and keep most of my own money in my wallet.... Each to his/her own....
😉

Yeah and I’ll have a better dinner, Cigar etc. with $200 because if Jones plays like the last two weeks we lose.

Yeah and I’ll have a better dinner, Cigar etc. with $200 because if Jones plays like the last two weeks we lose.
And if chit didn't stink it might smell good.
And if gatorslime ever had a clue, the sun would stop it's passage in the sky....:cool:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT