ADVERTISEMENT

Both on the field at the same time?

I've thought about it, obviously. It'll give them something to think about and it's not like Dan doesn't know how to do that.

but it worked better with Leak because he was a great passer.

im not sure Emory is more than above average at anything.

AR15 at RB/QB/ hell even WR?
That would be stupid.
Indicating whom you are speaking to....
😉

PS
QB-dt are used as RB's. That's what the dual threat (QB+RB) is....
AR played WR in HS, and he's played WR at UF already on the 'Hail Mary' play.

The question is; how bad was the hammy, and is he fully recovered?
🤔

Stupid is sitting him. First play, fake a pitch to him and throw deep. Bama would be all over AR15 getting the ball. Or let Jones lead us to 45-17. Guess which score we are?

Stupid is sitting him. First play, fake a pitch to him and throw deep. Bama would be all over AR15 getting the ball. Or let Jones lead us to 45-17. Guess which score we are?
See, the "two QB on the field at the same time" thing is pee wee league stuff. This is not the pee wee leagues.

You're not going to hand off to one of them, that's the same as a QB draw with one less blocker. Stupid. You aren't going to send them out as a receiver, they don't practice as receivers and so would just be a poor receiver running a route, easy meat for any DB to cover. Plus, sending them out like that just gives the D a chance to put a helmet into the small of the back, so Mullen won't risk it. So all you are left with is gimmick plays, and the benefit won't be near the cost of the practice time needed to get it to work.

So, just, no.

I wonder what would be some good plays to nail Bama being so concerned with his running ability. They damn sure don't want him getting pass the line too far running the ball with how he dispatches the secondary players once he does that.

Dan Mullen is too stupid to know who should start/play QB.
OR
gatorslime is much smarter than Dan and so he should be calling the shots.

Take your pick and lay down your bets.....
🤗

Go watch FSU vs Jsu and tell me if 2 QBs on the field at the same time is a good idea.
Not even if you paid me would I waste any of my time watching FSUcks doing anything, unless of course it's taking another butt-kickin' by the Gators....

YOUR coach can't coach up and correctly utilize YOUR 2 QB's....
And that relates to Dan/Emory/Anthony how???
😏

ADVERTISEMENT