ADVERTISEMENT

BOOM! New texts reveal FBI had NO EVIDENCE of collusion when Mueller investigation opened

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012

Again, what if Sessions has EVERYTHING and Mueller has NOTHING?

If you're President Trump, then you KNOW that.

So when do you let Sessions show his hand? After you first PROVE THAT MUELLER HAS NOTHING.

You prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Trump-Russia fantasy is a WITCH HUNT, then once the plot has been completely exposed, then you give the go-order to Sessions.

Those of us who have done their homework, know what is coming...:cool:

Reactions: ukalum1988
Andrew McCarthy is one sharp dude.... I really enjoy reading his essays on National Review.

It’s time to bring this fishing expedition to an end.
It will be over when the democrats and their puppet MSM says it's over.

Andrew McCarthy is one sharp dude.... I really enjoy reading his essays on National Review.

It’s time to bring this fishing expedition to an end.

The problem is, the Left today is willing to sh*t on the law and Constitution if they can go after a political opponent.

Republicans will always put the Constitution first. Good news is both left and MSM will be done when the smoke clears.

Who has the best strategists in the world? The US military.

Who has Trump surrounded himself by? Generals and Admirals from the US military. Chess vs checkers.

The problem is, the Left today is willing to sh*t on the law and Constitution if they can go after a political opponent.

Republicans will always put the Constitution first. Good news is both left and MSM will be done when the smoke clears.

Who has the best strategists in the world? The US military.

Who has Trump surrounded himself by? Generals and Admirals from the US military. Chess vs checkers.

Are you retarded? Spend some time analyzing Drumpf's view on the Attorney General's role (displayed stupidly on his twitter feed) and how that fits with the constitution.

God damn.

Are you retarded? Spend some time analyzing Drumpf's view on the Attorney General's role (displayed stupidly on his twitter feed) and how that fits with the constitution.

Oh Trump's such a dummy! Why he puts it right there on Twitter where anyone can see it!

That's the point, Sparky. EVERYONE can see how he attacks Sessions. So what does CNN do? Tells knuckle-draggers like you that Trump is a threat to the country and that you have to SUPPORT JEFF SESSIONS! Sessions will save us from madman Trump! Sessions is our hero!

Then when Sessions drops the hammer, he's going to turn and wink at Trump, then Trump's going to turn and wink at you. And I'll be here to tell you what just happened, because you still won't be smart enough to figure it out LMAO!

2426ad26b31e8bca0aa1e01b855d2cec_f1582.jpg

I'm not talking about Sessions specifically you mindless bastard. I'm talking about how Drumpf thinks every federal employee's FIRST and mostly only concern should be protection of and loyalty to Drumpf.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT