ADVERTISEMENT

Bombshell: DNC ( RATS ) colluded with Ukraine

Looks like I didn’t have to wait until November to laugh at you losers. All the Times did was quote Donald, who we all know is a born liar.

Bloomberg reports that China wants another round of talks before even thinking about signing “phase one” of the trade deal, according to people familiar with the matter. Despite Trump’s all-caps claim on Sunday that “CHINA HAS ALREADY BEGUN AGRICULTURAL PURCHASES FROM OUR GREAT PATRIOT FARMERS & RANCHERS!,” Beijing’s state-run media said only that the two sides had “agreed to make joint efforts toward eventually reaching an agreement.” An op-ed that ran in China Daily over the weekend cautioned, “Let’s nail down ‘phase one’ before moving to the next. As based on its past practice, there is always the possibility that Washington may decide to cancel the deal if it thinks that doing so will better serve its interests.” In a statement, Geng Shuang, a foreign ministry spokesman, said that while progress had been made, there is still work to be done, and that he hoped “the U.S. will work with China and meet each other halfway.” Stocks opened lower on Monday after surging on Friday.

Carry on in your echo chamber. Let me know when you children are ready to hear more truth.

So you're going with state-run Chinese media just to try to make the American President look bad?

LMAO! Typical dems, always in bed with the commies.

Looks like I didn’t have to wait until November to laugh at you losers. All the Times did was quote Donald, who we all know is a born liar.

Bloomberg reports that China wants another round of talks before even thinking about signing “phase one” of the trade deal, according to people familiar with the matter. Despite Trump’s all-caps claim on Sunday that “CHINA HAS ALREADY BEGUN AGRICULTURAL PURCHASES FROM OUR GREAT PATRIOT FARMERS & RANCHERS!,” Beijing’s state-run media said only that the two sides had “agreed to make joint efforts toward eventually reaching an agreement.” An op-ed that ran in China Daily over the weekend cautioned, “Let’s nail down ‘phase one’ before moving to the next. As based on its past practice, there is always the possibility that Washington may decide to cancel the deal if it thinks that doing so will better serve its interests.” In a statement, Geng Shuang, a foreign ministry spokesman, said that while progress had been made, there is still work to be done, and that he hoped “the U.S. will work with China and meet each other halfway.” Stocks opened lower on Monday after surging on Friday.

Carry on in your echo chamber. Let me know when you children are ready to hear more truth.
iu

iu

iu

Reactions: AgentOrange2217
@BamaFan1137 ...if you don't mind...and with the Holidays almost upon us...and since you're always in such a generous mood...here's how you can elevate your Holiday giving...after all, giving is where it's at...you could give/send @BSC911 a rainbow colored 9th place ribbon and his/her/it's own participation trophy...just to show you're equal opportunity and full of the Holiday spirit...talk about a twofer for the Holidays!...you've given and @BSC911 has received.

Agent Orange

Should I send it to @BSC911 or to his parents for that epic mantelpiece of mediocrity?

^^attempting damage control after he stated IP protections weren't a part of the Phase 1 deal.

You're so transparent. You clearly have a very fragile ego.

So you're going with state-run Chinese media just to try to make the American President look bad?

LMAO! Typical dems, always in bed with the commies.

By any means necessary.

Is there any doubt that @BSC911 is rooting for the Chinese in this endeavor? But we're to believe that he's a farmer and a small business owner that has been adversely affected by Trump's trade war? Haha...yea...ok.

Deep introspection would always help us all.
You mention DJT as a known liar.
Why are his lies so notable when we've endured all the lies of the Clintons, the Bush(es), the Obamas...but now DJT lies are truly notable, huh?
Just who hasn't lied to us that has been or is in power?
Tell us.
Now tell us why DJT's lies are so remarkable or so much more damaging than any of his
predecessors...are you willing to do that?
And now tell us when you've lied, ok?
Are you gonna admit you've lied by not telling everyone your absolute truth?
Have you lied at some point to not offend or hurt someone's feelings or not to wound someone's pride?...you have at some time...and we know it...just as I am guilty of the same things just listed.
You must be as "ignant" (ignorant) of politics as you are economics, in spite of your so-called small business acumen...you know (or should know) that politics is not only comprised of results...but politics is also comprised of promises that are likely not to be filled...using the index (or bird finger) to calculate where the political winds might be blowing to gain maximum advantage...to always show you and your preferred side of the political aisle are always victims (and it's everyone elses' fault)...to manipulate anything and everything to your possible advantage...and to lie through your teeth if that's what it takes to win.
So, your diatribe about DJT will not gain any traction with myself since you've done just like the rest of us at some point regarding business or politics...we all have "picked and chosen" as to what lies told served our interests and those that didn't (serve our interest) were the worst things that could have happened in our lives.
All the above is just exactly what I have done...just as you have...I stopped trying to hide my lying and my hypocrisy...that's why I never vote democrat or republican...they're both as sorry as the day is long...but I hypocritically give a bit more "grace" to the republicans...after all, they do seem to know what gender they are and haven't corrupted higher (and lower) education with liberal nonsense and prefer not to endorse "Drag Queen" readings to young children...nor do the republicans that I know of sponsor safe-spaces, the rewriting of US history...and much more.
What one says and how one says it (thanks to Herr Sunburnt Indianer) is meaningful...what one adds or omits (also known as lying) is more profound with greater implications.
When someone always finds fault with others, for whatever reason(s)...it is always a safe bet they that person is omitting (lying by omission) himself/herself...it's only a matter of time when his/her agenda become clear...such is known well in the field of politics...you will remember Obama said he was going to bring home all the troops...he didn't...many more troops were injured and maimed...Obama and Bush never held Wall Street and our central bank accountable for the 08-09 fiscal crisis that still hasn't been satisfactorily dealt with...were you as butthurt over those types of lies as you are what DJT spews?...if not, why not?...if the answer is yes...why are DJT's lies so much worse?...or do you just want them to be?
You'd be ahead of the game by stopping the expectation(s) that politicians and leaders in general are gonna be honest with us...they're not.
It's all a game...and as the late George Carlin said (paraphrased)..."it's a big club and you ain't in it."
One of the chief lessons in life is to stop waiting on folks in power to be honest with you, have your best interests at heart, or do what they say they're gonna do.
Life becomes easier when you depend upon yourself for your own best results.
Just some thoughts for a small business owner such as yourself.
And you can, as well, carry on in your echo chamber...luckily for yourself, there's many more to join you in your chamber.

Agent Orange

Why are his lies so notable when we've endured all the lies of the Clintons, the Bush(es), the Obamas...but now DJT lies are truly notable, huh?
Tell us.

What has President Trump lied about? I always ask the sheep this and none of them can answer without vomiting MSNBC talking points.

What has President Trump lied about? I always ask the sheep this and none of them can answer without vomiting MSNBC talking points.

Smart folks know to be as comfortable reading/hearing/listening to both and all sides of political discourse and using their God-given intellect and intuition (aka...listening to your gut) and remembering to listen for what is being said and what isn't being said...but when the democratic side of the aisle started the Resistance the evening of DJT's election surprise...nobody with an I.Q. north of the freezing point should be surprised at what the democrats have done.
Too bad they're more interested in getting rid of DJT than working for the little people and the working classes and they're wont to say they are.
I suppose resistance must have its priorities, after all.
And it shows.

Agent Orange

Smart folks know to be as comfortable reading/hearing/listening to both and all sides of political discourse and using their God-given intellect and intuition (aka...listening to your gut) and remembering to listen for what is being said and what isn't being said...but when the democratic side of the aisle started the Resistance the evening of DJT's election surprise...nobody with an I.Q. north of the freezing point should be surprised at what the democrats have done.
Too bad they're more interested in getting rid of DJT than working for the little people and the working classes and they're wont to say they are.
I suppose resistance must have its priorities, after all.
And it shows.

Agent Orange

Too many people in this country, and the majority of the left, will not think for themselves, they turn on the boob tube and wait for their favorite flavor of propaganda to tell them what to think.

As a certain MSNBC host famously said "It's not our job to report the news, it's our jobs to tell you what to think about it".

If dems would turn off their TVs and think for themselves, President Trump would have a near 100% approval rating.

Tell us.
Now tell us why DJT's lies are so remarkable or so much more damaging than any of his
predecessors...are you willing to do that?
And now tell us when you've lied, ok?
Are you gonna admit you've lied by not telling everyone your absolute truth?
Have you lied at some point to not offend or hurt someone's feelings or not to wound someone's pride?...you have at some time...and we know it...just as I am guilty of the same things just listed.
You must be as "ignant" (ignorant) of politics as you are economics, in spite of your so-called small business acumen...you know (or should know) that politics is not only comprised of results...but politics is also comprised of promises that are likely not to be filled...using the index (or bird finger) to calculate where the political winds might be blowing to gain maximum advantage...to always show you and your preferred side of the political aisle are always victims (and it's everyone elses' fault)...to manipulate anything and everything to your possible advantage...and to lie through your teeth if that's what it takes to win.
So, your diatribe about DJT will not gain any traction with myself since you've done just like the rest of us at some point regarding business or politics...we all have "picked and chosen" as to what lies told served our interests and those that didn't (serve our interest) were the worst things that could have happened in our lives.
All the above is just exactly what I have done...just as you have...I stopped trying to hide my lying and my hypocrisy...that's why I never vote democrat or republican...they're both as sorry as the day is long...but I hypocritically give a bit more "grace" to the republicans...after all, they do seem to know what gender they are and haven't corrupted higher (and lower) education with liberal nonsense and prefer not to endorse "Drag Queen" readings to young children...nor do the republicans that I know of sponsor safe-spaces, the rewriting of US history...and much more.
What one says and how one says it (thanks to Herr Sunburnt Indianer) is meaningful...what one adds or omits (also known as lying) is more profound with greater implications.
When someone always finds fault with others, for whatever reason(s)...it is always a safe bet they that person is omitting (lying by omission) himself/herself...it's only a matter of time when his/her agenda become clear...such is known well in the field of politics...you will remember Obama said he was going to bring home all the troops...he didn't...many more troops were injured and maimed...Obama and Bush never held Wall Street and our central bank accountable for the 08-09 fiscal crisis that still hasn't been satisfactorily dealt with...were you as butthurt over those types of lies as you are what DJT spews?...if not, why not?...if the answer is yes...why are DJT's lies so much worse?...or do you just want them to be?
You'd be ahead of the game by stopping the expectation(s) that politicians and leaders in general are gonna be honest with us...they're not.
It's all a game...and as the late George Carlin said (paraphrased)..."it's a big club and you ain't in it."
One of the chief lessons in life is to stop waiting on folks in power to be honest with you, have your best interests at heart, or do what they say they're gonna do.
Life becomes easier when you depend upon yourself for your own best results.
Just some thoughts for a small business owner such as yourself.
And you can, as well, carry on in your echo chamber...luckily for yourself, there's many more to join you in your chamber.

Agent Orange

Well said. Self reliance and accountability? I'm not a victim? That's a hell of a concept. It feels like my grandfather just rolled over in his grave and called me a pvssy. He might be on to something.

They claimed he was lying about obama spying on him too.
Including Obama...first he lied when he said the election was safe from Russia or China interference. He made that statement as late as October but investigations shows he was informed about possible interference at least a month earlier than that statement. All the while he was notified that the FBI was investigating Trump for possible election fraud for conspiring with Russian spies. Lie after lie from Obama but nothing done simply because he's not Caucasian and Republican.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT