ADVERTISEMENT

Bombshell: DNC ( RATS ) colluded with Ukraine

nail1988

Bull Gator
Jan 14, 2004
BOMBSHELL: Audio, Email Evidence Shows DNC Colluded With Ukraine To Boost Madam Jiang By Harming Trump, Report Says

The Blaze has released an audio recording that they recently obtained that appears to show Artem Sytnyk, Director of the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine, admitting that he tried to boost the presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton by sabotaging then-candidate Donald Trump’s campaign.

The connection between the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and the Ukrainian government was veteran Democratic operative Alexandra Chalupa, “who had worked in the White House Office of Public Liaison during the Clinton administration” and then “went on to work as a staffer, then as a consultant, for Democratic National Committee,” Politico reported.

Chalupa was working directly with the Ukrainian embassy in the United States to raise concerns about Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and, according to Politico, she indicated that the Embassy was working “directly with reporters researching Trump, Manafort and Russia to point them in the right directions.”

The Ukrainian embassy political officer who worked at the embassy at the time, Andrii Telizhenko, stated that the Ukrainians “were coordinating an investigation with the Hillary team on Paul Manafort with Alexandra Chalupa” and that “the embassy worked very closely with” Chalupa.

The Blaze highlighted an email from WikiLeaks from Chalupa to Louise Miranda at the DNC:

The Blaze then reported that Sytnyk, who eventually “was tried and convicted in Ukraine for interfering in the U.S. presidential election in 2016,” released a “black ledger” on Manafort during the 2016 presidential election that eventually led to Manafort’s downfall.

“So here he is. He is admitting to tampering with our elections. Admitted working with the Hillary Clinton campaign,” Glenn Beck said during a 2-hour special presentation by The Blaze on Ukraine’s interference in the U.S. election. “He is actually convicted in the highest court in the land in Ukraine. This is all front page news in Ukraine, while we are saying, ‘Was there anyone tampering with the election?'”

In audio exclusively obtained The Blaze, Sytnyk appeared to admit that he worked to boost Clinton by harming Trump’s campaign by releasing the “black ledger.” Sytnyk also essentially admitted that Trump was better for America than Clinton was because Clinton belonged to the establishment while Trump’s focus was solely on promoting America.

WATCH:

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
The smartest woman in the world ran for Mugabe's third term. That's why she lost. Nothing hard here. This is not wave mechanics.
I’ve been trying to figure out why you guys keep calling him Mugabe. Then I realized that Mugabe is black. And Obama is black.

Very clever there Tonto.

In the early eighties, Robert Mugabe took over the African continent's crown jewel heath care system and destroyed it. Barack Obama applied some of the same rules in his attempt to destroy the U. S. system. Lucky for us we still have real elections.

Lamumba was an empty suit. Mobutu saw the state treasury as his personal account. Kasavubu blamed all ills on the media and predecessors. Think Bush and Fox News. All sound familiar?

In the early eighties, Robert Mugabe took over the African continent's crown jewel heath care system and destroyed it. Barack Obama applied some of the same rules in his attempt to destroy the U. S. system. Lucky for us we still have real elections.

Lamumba was an empty suit. Mobutu saw the state treasury as his personal account. Kasavubu blamed all ills on the media and predecessors. Think Bush and Fox News. All sound familiar?

I thought it was because they were both from Africa. *shrugs* As usual, the libs always default to it being about race.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
I know who he is. He has nothing in common with Obama other than both being black.

Not so subtle racism.

Really? Obama didn't "fix" our healthcare system?

The racism is you assuming, even after being told otherwise, that the comparison is about race.

Furthermore, you can compare white people to other white people, Asian people to other Asians and black people to other black people without the underlying current being tied to racism. Well, most of us can...maybe you can't.

I know who he is. He has nothing in common with Obama other than both being black.

Not so subtle racism.

Aren't they both from Africa?

Corrupt leaders?

Terrible at managing healthcare for their countries?

Males?

Disliked by most of their country?

Sounds like they have plenty in common. Why did you only notice skin color?

Really? Obama didn't "fix" our healthcare system?

The racism is you assuming, even after being told otherwise, that the comparison is about race.

Furthermore, you can compare white people to other white people, Asian people to other Asians and black people to other black people without the underlying current being tied to racism. Well, most of us can...maybe you can't.

No one has said it’s fixed, but 16 million more people were able to get insurance. And to compare our healthcare system with Zimbabwe’s is just laughable. Healthcare is not the first thing I think of on the list of why Zimbabwe failed.

Yeah, it’s a great comparison. Just happens to be a coincidence that both were black.

According to you guys, Trumpers aren’t racist. Them Charlottesville fellas are just history buffs.

Last edited:
Baseless racist charges is MO for the left. There is a myriad of matching characteristics with Mugabe and Obama. There is a number of matching characteristics with Obama and Carter. If Carter were more of a fan of Freidrich Engels, Obama and Carter would be much closer.
Sure there is Tonto.

And I’m not being racist. Tonto showed great loyalty to the Lone Ranger, just like you do to Trump. So it’s just a coincidence you are both Indians. Now pass the firewater.

Baseless racist charges is MO for the left. There is a myriad of matching characteristics with Mugabe and Obama. There is a number of matching characteristics with Obama and Carter. If Carter were more of a fan of Freidrich Engels, Obama and Carter would be much closer.

Dems always default to race. Dems always accuse anyone who disagrees with them of being racists.

Dems always accuse others of being guilty of the things they are guilty of. Critical thinkers can connect the dots.

No one has said it’s fixed, but 16 million more people were able to get insurance. And to compare our healthcare system with Zimbabwe’s is just laughable. Healthcare is not the first thing I think of on the list of why Zimbabwe failed.

Yeah, it’s a great comparison. Just happens to be a coincidence that both were black.

According to you guys, Trumpers aren’t racist. Them Charlottesville fellas are just history buffs.

I suppose i should be happy you didn't call them Nazis.

I suppose i should be happy you didn't call them Nazis.
Well, tiki torches and the “Jews will not replace us” chant might be an indication for at least some of them.

I’m sure some of them were good people though.

Well, tiki torches and the “Jews will not replace us” chant might be an indication for at least some of them.

I’m sure some of them were good people though.

I imagine you have a grasp of statistics, why don't we consider the small sampling size of said racists against the whole of Trump supporters.

Besides, can you blame them? Tiki torches are festive.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog

Like Mobutu who never worked a day in his life the Kenyan Kommie is now estimated to be worth over 135 million dollars.

Owebama also used the state treasury as his own personal bank. 125 million on lavish vacations for he manchelle millions on golf.

Not bad for a former community agitator.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Like Mobutu who never worked a day in his life the Kenyan Kommie is now estimated to be worth over 135 million dollars.

Owebama also used the state treasury as his own personal bank. 125 million on lavish vacations for he manchelle millions on golf.

I am a tri-racial isolate. I am Congolese-Cherokee-Caucasian. Obama is a bi-racial. Former OU coach John Blake is sub-Saharan African. No one here wanted these two to succeed more than I. Both failed.

It is not racist for a white guy to criticize these two failures. Baseless racist charges is MO for the left.

A racist is one who sees a skin color superior to another. I can pick out a racist. I'm good at it. We have none here.

As have I, nail has studied African history. His comparisons of Obama and various former African leaders are quite accurate.

And according to you guys, conservatives are racist simply because they are conservatives. And people who voted for Trump are racist because they voted for Trump. You have no idea what goes on in the private lives of millions of people who voted for Trump. I'll assure you that I could shock the hell out of you if I cared to...but simply put, I don't.

Obama severely damaged our healthcare system. He added people (much less than 16 million if you have an honest bone in your body) on others dime. We're not meeting our needs in producing new doctors because the system is so broken for them...who wants to bother with all it takes to become one in the first place when there's less payoff on the other side.

Canada has had this same issue for decades. Their healthcare is "free" so why in the blue fvck do Canadians with means go to doctors in the US instead? Stop lying to yourself and answer that question.

might be an indication for at least some of them.

Your first true statement ITT. Some of them were pure evil and pure trash. Some of them weren't.

When the lefties rally, some of them are well meaning people supporting what they believe is best for us all as a whole. Some of them are evil anarchists who simply want no rules and desire to watch it all burn.

Reactions: gatordad3
BamaFan gets it. I've spent time at U. S. Customs in Blaine, Washington. On regular business days, Canadian charter buses head south with passengers going for appointments with U. S. doctors. The Canadian "free" system is rationed.

The Canadians have single pay Medicade for all. A bunch of doctors have fled for the U. S. No desire to work for a government. Pretty much what Freidrich Sanders promises us.

BamaFan gets it. I've spent time at U. S. Customs in Blaine, Washington. On regular business days, Canadian charter buses head south with passengers going for appointments with U. S. doctors. The Canadian "free" system is rationed.

The Canadians have single pay Medicade for all. A bunch of doctors have fled for the U. S. No desire to work for a government. Pretty much what Freidrich Sanders promises us.

My nephew wanted to become a doctor. He graduated from med school a little over 3 years ago. He hasn't completed his residency to become an orthopedic surgeon because of the mounting and growing bullshit heading our way and the bullshit that has already arrived. His mentor, an established and well respected orthopedic surgeon out of New Orleans, advised him not to become one.

He's found another way to use his knowledge and intellect to make money doing something that he enjoys without the headache. He still gets calls from headhunters begging him to compete his residency because they need surgeons, especially orthopedic surgeons. This problem is getting worse and will continue to unless something happens to reverse our course.

Reactions: nail1988
And according to you guys, conservatives are racist simply because they are conservatives. And people who voted for Trump are racist because they voted for Trump. You have no idea what goes on in the private lives of millions of people who voted for Trump. I'll assure you that I could shock the hell out of you if I cared to...but simply put, I don't.

Obama severely damaged our healthcare system. He added people (much less than 16 million if you have an honest bone in your body) on others dime. We're not meeting our needs in producing new doctors because the system is so broken for them...who wants to bother with all it takes to become one in the first place when there's less payoff on the other side.

Canada has had this same issue for decades. Their healthcare is "free" so why in the blue fvck do Canadians with means go to doctors in the US instead? Stop lying to yourself and answer that question.
Nope, never said that. So I quit reading after your sentence.

My nephew wanted to become a doctor. He graduated from med school a little over 3 years ago. He hasn't completed his residency to become an orthopedic surgeon because of the mounting and growing bullshit heading our way and the bullshit that has already arrived. His mentor, an established and well respected orthopedic surgeon out of New Orleans, advised him not to become one.

He's found another way to use his knowledge and intellect to make money doing something that he enjoys without the headache. He still gets calls from headhunters begging him to compete his residency because they need surgeons, especially orthopedic surgeons. This problem is getting worse and will continue to unless something happens to reverse our course.
That’s OK. We’ll find some Indian doctor who’s willing to do it for much less.

Nope, never said that. So I quit reading after your sentence.

And I never said the assholes chanting the crap about the Jews weren't racist.

But I didn't quit reading because I'm not adverse to dissenting opinions. You should give it a try.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog

Did @bradleygator ever figure out who got him into Harvard? I think he might have, since I gave him the direct link to the Google search results that showed him, and he left the board immediately after that.

Reactions: nail1988
I’ve been trying to figure out why you guys keep calling him Mugabe. Then I realized that Mugabe is black. And Obama is black.

Very clever there Tonto.

You're always trying to figure things out only to return to your original starting position of "I don't know."
There seems to be quite the connection there.
And it shows.
You simply just don't know.

Agent Orange

You're always trying to figure things out only to return to your original starting position of "I don't know."
There seems to be quite the connection there.
And it shows.
You simply just don't know.

Agent Orange

I know a racist statement when I see one.

I am a tri-racial isolate. I am Congolese-Cherokee-Caucasian. Obama is a bi-racial. Former OU coach John Blake is sub-Saharan African. No one here wanted these two to succeed more than I. Both failed.

It is not racist for a white guy to criticize these two failures. Baseless racist charges is MO for the left.

A racist is one who sees a skin color superior to another. I can pick out a racist. I'm good at it. We have none here.

As have I, nail has studied African history. His comparisons of Obama and various former African leaders are quite accurate.

Sunny

I hope @BSC911 studies

Mugabe
Did @bradleygator ever figure out who got him into Harvard? I think he might have, since I gave him the direct link to the Google search results that showed him, and he left the board immediately after that.

Critical thinkers are curious and would look into how the pot smoking Choom gang leader got into Harvard along with NO ONE ever remembers seeing him at Columbia ?.....this is why sheep like my boy Brad.....continue to get hoodwinked

Sunny

I hope @BSC911 studies

Mugabe

Critical thinkers are curious and would look into how the pot smoking Choom gang leader got into Harvard and NO ONE ever remembers seeing him at Columbia ?.....this is why sheep like my boy Brad continue getting hoodwinked

What’s it been, 10 years since he was elected and you guys still haven’t gotten over it. Don’t you think it’s time to move on? For your health.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT