ADVERTISEMENT

Black and hispanic prison rates down sharply under Trump

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012

Three thoughts:

1 - I thought Trump was a racist? Doesn't seem like it. He's very proud of these accomplishments. If he were a racist, he wouldn't be.

2 - I thought Trump's supporters were racists? We are very proud of these accomplishments. If we were racist, we wouldn't be.

3 - Notice who gets mad when good news like this is shared. Are they the real racists? What is 'projection'?

Trump is one stupid racist. The people he hates so much have thrived the last three years.

Pastor Darrel Scott says Trump is best for black America in his lifetime. I agree.

Trump has steered more money to historically black colleges than any other president. Trump supporters are proud of Trump's achievements for minorities.

Baseless racist charges are M. O. for the Left.

Jim Crow Joe authored the 1994 crime bill that was devastating to black America. Inexplicably, Biden's handlers picked Ms. Lockupabruthuh for his running mate.

Three thoughts:

1 - I thought Trump was a racist? Doesn't seem like it. He's very proud of these accomplishments. If he were a racist, he wouldn't be.

2 - I thought Trump's supporters were racists? We are very proud of these accomplishments. If we were racist, we wouldn't be.

3 - Notice who gets mad when good news like this is shared. Are they the real racists? What is 'projection'?
Dated a woman of color for two years, but he's a racist. He hates immigrants, but he married one. He's anti-semitic, but members of his family are Jewish. He hates gay people, but he's the first president in history to enter the office in favor of gay marriage. He's a hothead and going to get us in wars all over the world - he's dropped fewer bombs than Obama, has managed unprecedented relationships with some of the world's most dangerous leaders and could cause peace to break out in the Middle East....in addition to bringing many troops back home.

Dated a woman of color for two years, but he's a racist. He hates immigrants, but he married one. He's anti-semitic, but members of his family are Jewish. He hates gay people, but he's the first president in history to enter the office in favor of gay marriage. He's a hothead and going to get us in wars all over the world - he's dropped fewer bombs than Obama, has managed unprecedented relationships with some of the world's most dangerous leaders and could cause peace to break out in the Middle East....in addition to bringing many troops back home.

Yea but he's often rude and that's bigger than all the other issues for some.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT