ADVERTISEMENT

@billcutting4585

NavigatorII

Bull Gator
Dec 8, 2004
Does the government have your wrists tied with zip ties behind your back? Report back and tell us the truth about these damned commie balloons! :mad:

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
Does the government have your wrists tied with zip ties behind your back? Report back and tell us the truth about these damned commie balloons! :mad:

watercolour-drawing-of-bright-five-pointed-red-star-with-golden-hammer-and-sickle-and-golden.jpg

Lol, no. I’m being pulled in a million different directions and have very little time to my own.

I’m hoping to finish some work projects in the next few weeks to get some time to myself.

I may not respond to everything but I’m reading these threads and posts as much as I can.

Lol, no. I’m being pulled in a million different directions and have very little time to my own.

I’m hoping to finish some work projects in the next few weeks to get some time to myself.

I may not respond to everything but I’m reading these threads and posts as much as I can.
@NavigatorII sucks at his message board time management. He needs to talk to @BSC911 on how to spend 16 hours a day here and not go insane.

@NavigatorII sucks at his message board time management. He needs to talk to @BSC911 on how to spend 16 hours a day here and not go insane.
It’s all good, I’m not even mad about being called out.

And yes @DCandtheUTBand i am a materials science engineer who works in rocket manufacturer world, making and testing recipes for rocket motor propellant 😝

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT