ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Barr: The FBI did nothing wrong...

Gator Fever

Bull Gator
Feb 13, 2008

" I don’t think that Chris Wray is that type of leader, nor do I think the people around Chris Wray are those types of leaders. I think there are problems in the FBI, but it’s not that. It’s not the Chris Wray. Wray is going to wake up and say, you know, ‘How do I throw the FBI’s weight around to interfere in the political process. Just the opposite. I think he’s very cautious about that.”

He continued, “You know, something I’m pretty tired of from- from the Right is the constant pandering to outrage and people’s frustrations. And picking and picking and picking at that sore without trying to channel those feelings in a constructive direction. In my opinion, Ronald Reagan was a great populist not because he followed, you know, the frustrated instincts and the outrage of the people that many people who supported him but because he channeled it and was constructive about it.”
-------------------------------------------

Says the clown who did nothing in reality to clean things up and appointed a joke special counsel whose mission is to not hold the true criminals responsible for anything. Wray is just as political and as crooked as Comey was. Just look at all his actions to date. There is no BS raid on Trump without that crook signing off on it period.

This clown Barr has turned out to be complete joke and a real piece of work. A few people on the right said he was just talk initially and in reality a swamp creature while most people bought into his big fake talk initially (unfortunately including myself). The clown can't even keep his mouth shut and uses any chance he gets with the press to try and bad mouth Trump (and his supporters) and distort the reality of things and how the DOJ has been weaponized against Trump republicans.

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988

" I don’t think that Chris Wray is that type of leader, nor do I think the people around Chris Wray are those types of leaders. I think there are problems in the FBI, but it’s not that. It’s not the Chris Wray. Wray is going to wake up and say, you know, ‘How do I throw the FBI’s weight around to interfere in the political process. Just the opposite. I think he’s very cautious about that.”

He continued, “You know, something I’m pretty tired of from- from the Right is the constant pandering to outrage and people’s frustrations. And picking and picking and picking at that sore without trying to channel those feelings in a constructive direction. In my opinion, Ronald Reagan was a great populist not because he followed, you know, the frustrated instincts and the outrage of the people that many people who supported him but because he channeled it and was constructive about it.”
-------------------------------------------

Says the clown who did nothing in reality to clean things up and appointed a joke special counsel whose mission is to not hold the true criminals responsible for anything. Wray is just as political and as crooked as Comey was. Just look at all his actions to date. There is no BS raid on Trump without that crook signing off on it period.

This clown Barr has turned out to be complete joke and a real piece of work. A few people on the right said he was just talk initially and in reality a swamp creature while most people bought into his big fake talk initially (unfortunately including myself). The clown can't even keep his mouth shut and uses any chance he gets with the press to try and bad mouth Trump (and his supporters) and distort the reality of things and how the DOJ has been weaponized against Trump republicans.
TRANSLAION= "I am a RINO, establishment politician that gets paid by the system, and do not want for it to change"

now we dont like Barr?? Sheeple going to sheeple....

He is a tool for the left now but most Trump Reps have known he was a crook for a while now. Well at least the ones that know the special counsel was appointed just to placate people on the right and wasn't put there to obtain any real justice against the swamp.

He is a tool for the left now but most Trump Reps have known he was a crook for a while now. Well at least the ones that know the special counsel was appointed just to placate people on the right and wasn't put there to obtain any real justice against the swamp.
funny, i used to have to talk my lib clients off a ledge in regard to barr, now its the right sheep that are outraged, you really cannot make this shit up.

We like Americans...and I will not try to explain to you what that is...because you would not understand...obviously.
doesnt seem like you like america with all your crying. i am not a big fan of snowflakes, go compete and stop complaining.

funny, i used to have to talk my lib clients off a ledge in regard to barr, now its the right sheep that are outraged, you really cannot make this shit up.

Yep the clown with his TV appearances and lies about cleaning things up pulled off his ruse pretty well for a while.

• Angry
Yep the clown with his TV appearances and lies about cleaning things up pulled off his ruse pretty well for a while.
i have nothing to add, i am not here to vouch for bill i never met the man, its just funny how people only see and hear what they want.

01GBDDAW0AGMD4SGDP8FTVGK88.jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT