ADVERTISEMENT

Biden... Where are you?

Well, he has dementia so.,..you know, good days/bad days? It was a bad day.

I watched my father die of Parkinson’s disease last year and on his worst day in the end he would have destroyed China Joe mentally. I’ve seen this decline first hand. How the hell my buddy the fry cook @BSC911 could vote for this mumbling incompetent bastard is beyond me.

I’m sorry. It’s unbecoming to me.

I watched my father die of Parkinson’s disease last year and on his worst day in the end he would have destroyed China Joe mentally. I’ve seen this decline first hand. How the hell my buddy the fry cook @BSC911 could vote for this mumbling incompetent bastard is beyond me.

Sorry to hear about your dad, my grandma had dementia before she moved on.

It’s because of mean tweets but hey, the market is doing well from our government printing money.

The factions voting for Dementia Joe were really voting against Trump.

Biden wasn`t finished with pumping himself with his dementia meds yet so he could talk.
Although you might have said in jest, I believe it to be true. If we've paid close attention, there are times Hidin comes across as lucid on a big stage. When it's a minor event or coverage, he's loony tunes. I think for big events his doctors have him so pumped up on dementia drugs he would whip the entire field at the Kentucky Derby. Many times on the campaign trail he was out in left field grazing the pasture. That's why he doesn't make a lot of public appearances, and when is, he's testing hot. The body can probably only take so many drugs in a short time frame.

Yea and we have this old ate fool leading the Country, sorry about his heath issues but he shouldn`t be in the job he has, he`s made this Country weak as hell and all our enemies will take advantage of the weakest U.S. Government in history. These fools make Obama look like President Reagan . If we don`t end up in WW 3 we will be lucky.

images

ADVERTISEMENT