ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Solves High Gas Prices

afb051421dAPC-1024x731.jpg

Brilliant! Just lower your prices to your actual cost! Why I bet if ALL businesses did this, we could wipe out ALL price increases for everything!!!

WHY HAS NO ONE THOUGHT OF THIS BEFORE????
We all want lower gas prices, but this is a function of reduced supply, Ukraine war and other industry wide factors.

Price controls never work over the medium (read: 4 weeks+) let alone long run. Gas companies take losses when fuel is at $20/barrel and give it back at $120.

I can see some back-end tax to capture some degree of excess profits. But then how do you redistribute it.

Also - governors like Holchul (sp?) in NY want people to drive into the office. What sense does that make when (for example) my wife and her team has worked virtually for 2.5 years without an issue. Keep them off the road and reduce demand. Reduce CO2 (which they say they want), etc.

I too want clean, renewable energy but transitioning from fossil fuels will not happen overnight, if ever.

Oh - and if you really want to make a difference, do not piss of Saudi Arabia on day 1 in the office.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator

Brilliant! Just lower your prices to your actual cost! Why I bet if ALL businesses did this, we could wipe out ALL price increases for everything!!!

WHY HAS NO ONE THOUGHT OF THIS BEFORE????
Finally something I agree with Joe on, screw those Federal, State and Local taxes you paid for the gas, just lower your price.

It's all part of Biden's evil plan, forcing owners to lower their prices will make them go out of business, thus another way to force everyone to buy an electric car. Of course his war on coal will mean you can power your electric car, but hey, think of ALL the good that comes from it.

Last edited:
Reactions: gatordad3
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

AZ Gov. Ducey: Biden Is ‘Fist-Bumping Murderers’ Instead of Opening Domestic Oil Supply​

What a buffoon

Biden WH Torched for Misleading Claim that Gas Prices Have Dropped (They’re Still Way up from Last Year)​

biden2-640x480.jpg

What a buffoon

Biden WH Torched for Misleading Claim that Gas Prices Have Dropped (They’re Still Way up from Last Year)​

biden2-640x480.jpg

Damn! Putin reversed course and reduced gas prices? Good on him! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
Why drop gas prices now?
In Sept, they do the annual Cost of Living index.
Gas prices make up a large piece of the CoL.
After that's set, and your govt check CoL increases are settled.
In Oct. the prices will go back up to make up for the temporary drop.

Poor ignorant BScuck. Oil industry icon, my ass!!! 😂

A whole lot of truth about gas prices, and to those that say: "the president doesn't set the price of gas"... pay close attention and maybe read it twice:
From a production worker in a refinery on the Gulf of Mexico:
"You've been lied to by the President and his phony cronies, but I want to set the record straight. I'm going to tell you the truth, so pay attention"....
1. There is enough recoverable crude oil within the continental US to supply current and projected future demand for 400+ years, and that's just the oil we know about. It doesn't account for future discoveries. That's a fact...
2. We do not need to import a SINGLE DROP of foreign crude oil. The domestic oil industry can easily meet, and even surpass domestic demand. We've done it before, and we can do it again. That's a fact...
3. The domestic oil industry currently cannot satisfy domestic demand due to oil drilling restrictions imposed by the federal government. That's a fact...
4. The price of EVERYTHING revolves around oil, and the law of supply vs demand dictates the price of oil. When oil is plentiful, commodities are cheap. When oil is scarce, commodities are more expensive. Right now, domestic oil is scarce, and the price of everything is high because of these restrictions imposed by the federal government. That's a fact…
5. We import foreign oil from countries that drill and produce it much cheaper than we're able to because they do not implement all of the environmental safeguards that we do. Their methods are FAR more destructive to the environment than ours are. That's a fact...
6. Every year, the federal government leases tracts of land to oil companies so they can explore on it for oil. If enough oil is found during exploration, the company can then apply for a drilling permit which allows them to drill a well. If no oil is found during exploration, or if the amount found is not enough to be profitable the lease expires without ever being drilled on. Leases that are active, but not being drilled on does NOT mean that oil companies are being lazy, or are trying to keep the oil for themselves, etc. etc. It means they've either explored the lease for oil and found nothing, or found oil but it's not enough to justify drilling for. That's a fact...
7. it’s not Russia's fault, or China's fault, or Ukraine, or India, or Venezuela, or Iran, or Bangladesh, or any other countries' fault as to why everything is so expensive right now. It's Joe Biden's fault, because he is suppressing the domestic oil industry for political gain.
EVERYTHING depends on crude oil... but you might not know that if you believe the lies that are being told about oil and the oil industry.

Poor ignorant BScuck. Oil industry icon, my ass!!! 😂

A whole lot of truth about gas prices, and to those that say: "the president doesn't set the price of gas"... pay close attention and maybe read it twice:
From a production worker in a refinery on the Gulf of Mexico:
"You've been lied to by the President and his phony cronies, but I want to set the record straight. I'm going to tell you the truth, so pay attention"....
1. There is enough recoverable crude oil within the continental US to supply current and projected future demand for 400+ years, and that's just the oil we know about. It doesn't account for future discoveries. That's a fact...
2. We do not need to import a SINGLE DROP of foreign crude oil. The domestic oil industry can easily meet, and even surpass domestic demand. We've done it before, and we can do it again. That's a fact...
3. The domestic oil industry currently cannot satisfy domestic demand due to oil drilling restrictions imposed by the federal government. That's a fact...
4. The price of EVERYTHING revolves around oil, and the law of supply vs demand dictates the price of oil. When oil is plentiful, commodities are cheap. When oil is scarce, commodities are more expensive. Right now, domestic oil is scarce, and the price of everything is high because of these restrictions imposed by the federal government. That's a fact…
5. We import foreign oil from countries that drill and produce it much cheaper than we're able to because they do not implement all of the environmental safeguards that we do. Their methods are FAR more destructive to the environment than ours are. That's a fact...
6. Every year, the federal government leases tracts of land to oil companies so they can explore on it for oil. If enough oil is found during exploration, the company can then apply for a drilling permit which allows them to drill a well. If no oil is found during exploration, or if the amount found is not enough to be profitable the lease expires without ever being drilled on. Leases that are active, but not being drilled on does NOT mean that oil companies are being lazy, or are trying to keep the oil for themselves, etc. etc. It means they've either explored the lease for oil and found nothing, or found oil but it's not enough to justify drilling for. That's a fact...
7. it’s not Russia's fault, or China's fault, or Ukraine, or India, or Venezuela, or Iran, or Bangladesh, or any other countries' fault as to why everything is so expensive right now. It's Joe Biden's fault, because he is suppressing the domestic oil industry for political gain.
EVERYTHING depends on crude oil... but you might not know that if you believe the lies that are being told about oil and the oil industry.
clapping-applause.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT