ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Solves High Gas Prices

LOL at the newest cuck on the board. I paid 1.25 a gallon in April 2020. You can fool some of the idiots some of the time, you can fool all of the idiots some of the time, but you just can't stop going full retard at any time. 😂

retard-retard-alert.gif
Fox Business tells me consumer credit card debt is at a 15 year high. Blame it on Biden's inflationary tidal wave. E-10 was $1.74 at my neighborhood Stripes on Election Day.

LOL at the newest cuck on the board. I paid 1.25 a gallon in April 2020. You can fool some of the idiots some of the time, you can fool all of the idiots some of the time, but you just can't stop going full retard at any time. 😂

retard-retard-alert.gif
He is not "fooling" he is LYING. Remember...their deal is to keep repeating lies enough until some sart to believe them.

Reactions: nail1988
Damn. Gas down to 2.43. What are the sore losers going to whine about next.

Slowest of the slow. This post proves that

Damn. Gas down to 2.43. What are the sore losers going to whine about next.
Does our slowest know the difference between 1.75 and 2.43?

Math's simplest equation? 1 +1 = 2 is the axiom. It can be argued 0 = X. Can NavigatorII teach calculus I or economics 101 to the board's slowest? No.

Math's simplest equation? 1 +1 = 2 is the axiom. It can be argued 0 = X. Can NavigatorII teach calculus I or economics 101 to the board's slowest? No.
Someone still longs for the good ole days, the Trump Great Recession. You know, when 22 million were unemployed.

The oil markets are much more complex than your fake Mensa test. I’ve tried to teach you, but I guess only real Mensa members can comprehend.

Gas will go up so much before the end of the year...lets make sure to keep this thread around to rub in bsucks face, and like with EVERY comment he makes..he is WRONG
Bump. LOL.

This is why you don’t listen to used car salesmen, or Fake Mensa liars, about oil prices.

Someone still longs for the good ole days, the Trump Great Recession. You know, when 22 million were unemployed.

The oil markets are much more complex than your fake Mensa test. I’ve tried to teach you, but I guess only real Mensa members can comprehend.
Can you define pandemic? Do you know minorities set all time low unemployment numbers prior to the pandemic? Today I received my final electricity bill for 2022. A record cost year for my 12 years in this house. Do you know what electricity is made of? Have you priced cat food and soft drinks lately? Records under Biden's inflationary tidal wave. Yes, I long for the good old days.

Can you define pandemic? Do you know minorities set all time low unemployment numbers prior to the pandemic? Today I received my final electricity bill for 2022. A record cost year for my 12 years in this house. Do you know what electricity is made of? Have you priced cat food and soft drinks lately? Records under Biden's inflationary tidal wave. Yes, I long for the good old days.
The old slogan, leave no mentally deficient one behind is outdated. It's time. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988

Sunny

QT Euless

regular jumped to $2.82

Premium jumped to $3.27

Diesel jumped to $ 4.43

Fuel prices increased over $2 bucks since Biden took office. People can no longer afford V8 and now are regulated to purchasing KiAS

Derp. Of course things are cheap during a Depression.

22 million unemployed
O&G industry shut down
Record low US drilling activity

Yeah, Those were the good old days

Thank God Biden has rescued my industry and we are thriving. 2021 and 2022 have been great.

😎

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ghost_of_ukalum1988
2.79 to fill up the Porsche this morning. 2.39 for the poors.

Bamafan needs to fact check.

Last edited:
2.79 to fill up the Porsche this morning. 2.39 for the poors.

Bamafan needs to fact check.
Having to use Premium Fuel in your vehicle is clearly a first world problem.

Demand is slowing due to inflationary impacts and seasonal factors plus supply is increasing for reasons I have pointed out previously….an obvious recipe for lower prices.

My company is approaching break even on gasoline but is still making money on diesel.

Having to use Premium Fuel in your vehicle is clearly a first world problem.

Demand is slowing due to inflationary impacts and seasonal factors plus supply is increasing for reasons I have pointed out previously….an obvious recipe for lower prices.

My company is approaching break even on gasoline but is still making money on diesel.
You know and I know that the world economy is primarily what drives oil and gas prices. But fake Mensa dorks think Trump and Biden control prices.

That’s the difference between people in the know and people who’s only knowledge begins and ends at the gas station, and Fox News.

Last edited:
Reactions: ghost_of_ukalum1988
You know and I know that the world economy is primarily what drives oil and gas prices. But fake Mensa dorks think Trump and Biden are responsible.

That’s the difference between people in the know and people who’s only knowledge comes at the gas station.
Please explain the title of this thread. KTXHBY

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
I couldn’t pass this one up. I‘m no scientist but I think it’s made up of electrons and protons. But that’s probably not what you meant. You probably meant how is electricity generated, which is a totally different question all together.

This is how I know you lie about how smart you claim to be. #fakeMensa

Please explain the title of this thread. KTXHBY
Be glad to. The title is meant to be ironic, since the naive blamed Biden for the high gas prices, I just turned it around to give him credit when prices drop. But if you read thru the thread, I explain what actually drives oil and gas prices, which is certainly not the US president.

But you think he can increase or decrease it as he wishes, so the entire thread is poking fun at people like you. Don’t take it personally.

Be glad to. The title is meant to be ironic, since the naive blamed Biden for the high gas prices, I just turned it around to give him credit when prices drop. But if you read thru the thread, I explain what actually drives oil and gas prices, which is certainly not the US president.

But you think he can increase or decrease it as he wishes, so the entire thread is poking fun at people like you. Don’t take it personally.
LIAR...AGAIN

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
Meh, you’re just too dumb to realize when you are being made fun of. Im sure you’re usually the last to know why people are laughing at you behind your back.
If someone said this to me that I thought had an ounce of brains...it still would not bother me. You have LESS than that, son. So go tell your momma she wants you! (she is up the basement stairs)

I couldn’t pass this one up. I‘m no scientist but I think it’s made up of electrons and protons. But that’s probably not what you meant. You probably meant how is electricity generated, which is a totally different question all together.

This is how I know you lie about how smart you claim to be. #fakeMensa
You are correct. How is electricity generated? I was writing at your perceived level using the dominant West Germanic language. The language in which we both stuggle to communicate.

You are correct. How is electricity generated? I was writing at your perceived level using the dominant West Germanic language. The language in which we both stuggle to communicate.
Of course I’m correct. Dude, you can’t even speak basic Engrish 😏 much less understand the oil and gas industry.

And 100 isnt a hard metric number.

#fakeMensa

Biden doing his part in generating new energy sources, while Pubs remain in denial.

U.S. Department of Energy rushes to build advanced new nuclear reactors​

Remember that Keystone Pipeline everyone was so excited to build?

Reuters: Kansas residents hold their noses as crews mop up massive U.S. oil spill.

Here's Joe's chance to show he favors an all of the above energy strategy..... Tell Congress he would veto any legislation that further hampers our domestic oil and gas industry's competitiveness. Do I expect him to? Unfortunately no....

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT