ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Solves High Gas Prices

BSC911

Bull Gator
Apr 18, 2018
Just filled up. Regular was 2.69. Premium, which I need of course, was 2.99

For you rubes that were blaming Biden for high gasoline prices, feel free to jump in and give him credit for lowering them.

PS. With crude down 30%, Prices will drop again next week.

image.jpg

For you rubes that were blaming Biden for high gasoline prices, feel free to jump in and give him credit for lowering them.

So 6 months ago you paid $3.75 for gas. Today you spent $3,00 for gas.

And you want to give Hiden credit for gas going down 20%.

But gas was $1.75 a gallon a year ago. So Hiden more than doubled the price of gas, pulled it back 20%, and you think he gets a cookie for that?

GDammit you are retarded. Crude oil was up again, my oil stocks still going up. The Pantshitter in Chief didn't do shit to lower gas prices. Releasing oil reserves is like spraying Lysol on a 5 pound turd he created. 😅😂🤣

So 6 months ago you paid $3.75 for gas. Today you spent $3,00 for gas.

And you want to give Hiden credit for gas going down 20%.

But gas was $1.75 a gallon a year ago. So Hiden more than doubled the price of gas, pulled it back 20%, and you think he gets a cookie for that?
It’s hard to do math when your entire head is up your ass.

I see I’ve caught all of the fish in the barrel.

Don’t get upset boys. You all just proved my point.

I’ll be back again next week when gasoline prices drop another $.10.

Biden doing work.

And you think gas prices are the only thing he has f-ed up, you are truly clueless.

And you think gas prices are the only thing he has f-ed up, you are truly clueless.
But he didn’t **** up gas prices. That’s the point.

Nor the economy.

Nor the stock market

Nor our standing in the world.

Quit reading fake news. Shut off Fox. You should be counting your blessings for how good we have it now.

I’ll be back again next week when gasoline prices drop another $.10.

Biden doing work.
Ten cents? LOL It would need to drop $1.10 a gallon just to get it back to where it was when he took office.

Trump inherited $3.00 a gallon gas from hussein, he drove it down to $1.75 a gallon. THAT is putting in work.

Hiden inherited $1.75 a gallon, ran it up to $3.60 a gallon. In 6 months. Then it falls 60 cents due to seasonal demand falling, and you want to throw a parade for Hiden.

Maybe you should keep your word for once and leave the board as you said you would back on Election Day. Then we can all celebrate.

Reactions: fatman76
But he didn’t **** up gas prices. That’s the point.

Nor the economy.

Nor the stock market

Nor our standing in the world.

Quit reading fake news. Shut off Fox. You should be counting your blessings for how good we have it now.
Seriously man, you are one of these people that would easily take the Mark when the Anti-Christ shows up. You are living a total, outright lie.

Lemon's effusive segment was seized upon by Media Research Center, a conservative watchdog, with deputy managing editor Nicholas Fondacaro tweeting: 'State-run media: CNN's Don Lemon does the White House's bidding by praising the price of gas falling just 5 cents.

'This is what the Biden administration wanted when they brought in media outlets to tell them how to spin the numbers.'

www.clownshow.com

When you start looking as dumb as Don Lemon, you know you've really arrived as a liberal troll.

Everyone, let's take a second, stop what you're doing, and wherever you are put your hands together for our boy BSC. He's put a ton of work into this moment.

Now, when it goes back up I wonder if they'll contrast and tell how painful it is on middle income families that gas is so expensive. I'm not holding my breath.

Seriously man, you are one of these people that would easily take the Mark when the Anti-Christ shows up. You are living a total, outright lie.

I notice you didn’t try to argue the facts, instead chose to just make a personal attack. Very unChristian like.

You need to check out the ninth commandment about bearing false witness. In my Church, you would need to confess this sin.

Now join me in asking God to bless our duly elected president of the United States of America, Joe Biden.

Last edited:
When you start looking as dumb as Don Lemon, you know you've really arrived as a liberal troll.

Everyone, let's take a second, stop what you're doing, and wherever you are put your hands together for our boy BSC. He's put a ton of work into this moment.

Now, when it goes back up I wonder if they'll contrast and tell how painful it is on middle income families that gas is so expensive. I'm not holding my breath.
He's such a terrible troll. Good trolls are good cause they are rooted in truth.

For instance, what upsets @BSC911 more? When we discuss Trump running successful businesses, or when @gatordad3 mentions his kids attending UF? Since @BSC911 has never done either, it's tough to call.

He lies, then when people mock him for lying, he thinks that's a good troll cause he got responses. Liars always get mocked, same way he gets mocked for welching on his claim he would leave the board on Jan 20th, or when he said he would if he was ever caught in a lie.

He just needs attention. It's really sad.

You’re clearly part of the 36% that approves of Biden’s performance.
Ah, yes, he’s had a few bumps but overall has done well. Obviously some want to blame him for things he had no control over, ie gasoline prices, but those things will correct themself.

He just needs attention. It's really sad.
It really is. I can't imagine being so insecure that every time someone replies to one of my posts I have to take my response to "my" own masturbatory thread so I can brag about the page count and how popular I am.

I've been message boarding since 2007 and I've never seen anything like it. I'm not sure if I'm in awe of it or deeply disturbed by it.

It really is. I can't imagine being so insecure that every time someone replies to one of my posts I have to take my response to "my" own masturbatory thread so I can brag about the page count and how popular I am.

I've been message boarding since 2007 and I've never seen anything like it. I'm not sure if I'm in awe of it or deeply disturbed by it.
It REALLY bit his ass that we deleted all our replies to that thread. It was visual evidence that no one Likes him.

Your posts in this thread have so far received 7 Likes. Mine have received 6.

No one has Liked any of @BSC911's posts.

I notice you didn’t try to argue the facts, instead chose to just make a personal attack. Very unChristian like.

You need to check out the ninth commandment about bearing false witness. In my Church, you would need to confess this sin.

Now join me in asking God to bless our duly elected president of the United States of America, Joe Biden.
You brought nothing to the table but false hope stemming from a destructive administration hell-bent on ruining our country. Biden is NOT the man you think he is. And yes, I can see your naviete' being your downfall in taking the Mark as you swear up-and-down that this corrupt administration has all the answers. And whatever church you go to isn't preaching the truth you need to know either. You're a lamb being led to the slaughterhouse.

You brought nothing to the table but false hope stemming from a destructive administration hell-bent on ruining our country. Biden is NOT the man you think he is. And yes, I can see your naviete' being your downfall in taking the Mark as you swear up-and-down that this corrupt administration has all the answers. And whatever church you go to isn't preaching the truth you need to know either. You're a lamb being led to the slaughterhouse.
Yet he’s not ruining the country. It’s doing great. Employment up. Wages up. GDP up.

Why are yu so upset with our country’s success that you can’t even ask God’s blessings for our president?

Yet he’s not ruining the country. It’s doing great. Employment up. Wages up. GDP up.

Why are yu so upset with our country’s success that you can’t even ask God’s blessings for our
WOW!!! Just WOW!!! I'll just leave you with this verse out of the Bible;

2 Thessalonians 2:11

"And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie"

Why are yu so upset with our country’s success that you can’t even ask God’s blessings for our president?

You get closer and closer to being in the 1% every day.

WOW!!! Just WOW!!! I'll just leave you with this verse out of the Bible;

2 Thessalonians 2:11

"And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie"
Though shall not bear false witness against they neighbor.

Ah, yes, he’s had a few bumps but overall has done well. Obviously some want to blame him for things he had no control over, ie gasoline prices, but those things will correct themself.
🤣

Southern Border
Afghanistan debacle
Clueless that out of control .Gov spending = rampant inflation
Eliminated energy independence
Vaccine mandates (during a supply chain crisis making it worse)
Tranny appointees
Appointees based on gender and racial identity politics and not qualifications
Politicized the DOJ, parents targeted as domestic terrorists
Cucked the military into woke agendas
Incoherent
Pant's shitter

"Done well?"🤣🤣🤣

iu

I beleive the average family will save about 10-20 cents a week (assuming the gas prices don't go back up), all the while paying 20-30 dollars more per week for groceries and everything else they buy.

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
Ten cents? LOL It would need to drop $1.10 a gallon just to get it back to where it was when he took office.

Trump inherited $3.00 a gallon gas from hussein, he drove it down to $1.75 a gallon. THAT is putting in work.

Hiden inherited $1.75 a gallon, ran it up to $3.60 a gallon. In 6 months. Then it falls 60 cents due to seasonal demand falling, and you want to throw a parade for Hiden.

Maybe you should keep your word for once and leave the board as you said you would back on Election Day. Then we can all celebrate.
Literally all of the prices you're using are completely made up. Average price in January 2017 when Trump took office was $2.45.

A year later it was $2.67, and stayed close to $3 for most of 2018 and 2019 until late 2019 when global economy began slowing and prices moved towards $2.70, and then Covid hit and really tanked gas prices.

Average price when Biden took office was $2.42, and average for this month is currently expected to be $3.13. A significant jump for Biden, but that's what happens when you see above average economic growth and demand for energy. Trump saw a jump in oil prices in 2018 with his best year of 2.9% GDP growth, as did Biden this year with about 4.5% GDP growth.

Literally all of the prices you're using are completely made up. Average price in January 2017 when Trump took office was $2.45.

A year later it was $2.67, and stayed close to $3 for most of 2018 and 2019 until late 2019 when global economy began slowing and prices moved towards $2.70, and then Covid hit and really tanked gas prices.

Average price when Biden took office was $2.42, and average for this month is currently expected to be $3.13. A significant jump for Biden, but that's what happens when you see above average economic growth and demand for energy. Trump saw a jump in oil prices in 2018 with his best year of 2.9% GDP growth, as did Biden this year with about 4.5% GDP growth.

Ah I see you graduated from the @BSC911 school of economics.

So let's use your numbers. You first say "Average price in January 2017 when Trump took office was $2.45."

So you're saying obama left office with $2.45 a gallon gas. Fine.

Then you say "Average price when Biden took office was $2.42, and average for this month is currently expected to be $3.13. A significant jump for Biden, but that's what happens when you see above average economic growth and demand for energy."

So your spin is that gas prices being MUCH higher under Hiden means 'above average economic growth'.

So that also means you're saying obama didn't do shit for the economy, since you claim gas prices were $2.45 under hussein?

So you're saying Hiden is an economic genius, and hussein is the dummy. Right?

Ah I see you graduated from the @BSC911 school of economics.

So let's use your numbers. You first say "Average price in January 2017 when Trump took office was $2.45."

So you're saying obama left office with $2.45 a gallon gas. Fine.

Then you say "Average price when Biden took office was $2.42, and average for this month is currently expected to be $3.13. A significant jump for Biden, but that's what happens when you see above average economic growth and demand for energy."

So your spin is that gas prices being MUCH higher under Hiden means 'above average economic growth'.

So that also means you're saying obama didn't do shit for the economy, since you claim gas prices were $2.45 under hussein?

So you're saying Hiden is an economic genius, and hussein is the dummy. Right?
I guess you're not familiar with the fracking boom that flooded the market with supply and tanked oil prices in 2015, despite GDP growth in 2015 of 3.1%. I'm no fan of Obama, but at least try to look up publicly available data when making up claims.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT