ADVERTISEMENT

Biden destroys 4 years of peace in Middle East as 130 rockets

I actually preferred yours. I read it after I posted mine.

Yours was cogent and exhaustive in relation to all the matters at hand. OTOH, one would only read and understand what you said if one wanted to understand it. It would only change a mind if it was open to change. We both know that likely isn't the case here.

You have a way with words friend. I'm not sure what line of work your in but you have a real talent.

Thanks. Letters degree from OU.

“Harvard of the South” 😆

Your response, @fatman76 - should've been ........

tenor.gif

Over 400 yesterday, genius.

I take dumps that are your intellectual equal.

America First doesn't mean that we don't care about other countries. 1st means it's 1st....in a line of others, descending in level of importance to Americans.

That feels obvious.

And no one is saying that we should be sending in the troops. Tap the brakes.

I'm beginning to wonder.
BamaFan1137 can clearly define all seven components of critical thinking as he clearly demonstrates. His opponents are woefully short in such skills.

Over 400 yesterday, genius.

I take dumps that are your intellectual equal.
Man you guys get nasty when I embarrass you with facts.

Nice try at a recovery, but they still bombed Israel with a Pub in charge, thus proving your statement FALSE. And that wasn’t the only instance. Take off your partisan blinders and see the world as it really is.

I had such hope that you were different than the other partisan hacks.

Last edited:
By the looks on those streets, you are obviously among the many living in that sh!thole. You make too easy for all of here.
sfstreets3.jpg

images

sf_homeless_encampment_031115.jpg
I had a great view of Alcatraz and the marina green I was very fortunate, unfortunately, it's a really expensive place, not for the faint of heart.

If you ever competed in the real world you would know why you guys are getting the shit kicked out of you. You're so desperate that you voted and jock sniffed a lifelong New York hippy lib. He hates you people, and he doesn't eat fast food. You fell for the biggest con in history, got to hand it to Donald, the guy sure is brazen.

If you ever competed in the real world you would know why you guys are getting the shit kicked out of you. You're so desperate that you voted and jock sniffed a lifelong New York hippy lib. He hates you people, and he doesn't eat fast food. You fell for the biggest con in history, got to hand it to Donald, the guy sure is brazen.
What does this have to do with your Sh!t stained city of San Fran?

What does this have to do with your Sh!t stained city of San Fran?
I don't live there anymore, but I would. It's one of the nicest places on earth with the brightest people on earth. These people are the ones that make you stay up at night scared. You have no chance against them, believe me, 👌

Not that anyone cares but you are so full of shit your eyes are brown (I know I know, most illegals are). 😂

Dinner​

This is where Trump goes to town, having eaten lightly the rest of the day. He’s a huge fan of fast food, including McDonald’s, Burger King and KFC – but not just for the tastiness and reliability. He likes fast food from a safety perspective. CNN quotes Trump as saying: “One bad hamburger, you can destroy McDonald’s. One bad hamburger and you take Wendy’s and all these other places and they’re out of business. I like cleanliness, and I think you’re better off going there than maybe some place that you have no idea where the food is coming from.”
His preferred order, according to Lewandowski, is “a full McDonald’s dinner of two Big Macs, two Filet-O-Fish sandwiches, and a small chocolate shake – a total of 2,430 calories.” Trump spoke to CNN host Anderson Cooper about his order, saying: “It’s great stuff.”

Not that anyone cares but you are so full of shit your eyes are brown (I know I know, most illegals are). 😂

Dinner​

This is where Trump goes to town, having eaten lightly the rest of the day. He’s a huge fan of fast food, including McDonald’s, Burger King and KFC – but not just for the tastiness and reliability. He likes fast food from a safety perspective. CNN quotes Trump as saying: “One bad hamburger, you can destroy McDonald’s. One bad hamburger and you take Wendy’s and all these other places and they’re out of business. I like cleanliness, and I think you’re better off going there than maybe some place that you have no idea where the food is coming from.”
His preferred order, according to Lewandowski, is “a full McDonald’s dinner of two Big Macs, two Filet-O-Fish sandwiches, and a small chocolate shake – a total of 2,430 calories.” Trump spoke to CNN host Anderson Cooper about his order, saying: “It’s great stuff.”
It's hard to even comment on something so stupid.

You do understand Gay Bay is a city full of homeless, druggies and tech yuppies throwing milkshakes at each other, right? It's one of the weakest cities in America.

And a massive shithole.
I lived there for 20+ years, it's the nicest city in the country. That's why it's so expensive. The apex predators are either in New York, San Fran or la for the most part. Not mobile. That's just reality

I lived there for 20+ years, it's the nicest city in the country. That's why it's so expensive. The apex predators are either in New York, San Fran or la for the most part. Not mobile. That's just reality.

No one wants to live in a shithole like Gay Bay.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT