ADVERTISEMENT

Biden already sends immigration reform bill to Congress

Not at all, I wouldn't say that and if that is where someone go, I will have a huge problem with it. I believe when all is said and done, the bill will give path to citizenship to the eligible illegal immigrants. Awarding citizenship just because people are here without an context seems more of a talk radio scare discussion but in reality, come-on, there will be a rhyme and reason. I don't know the details, I have not read the bill, just going by my hunch.
I’m all for anyone coming here but if u show up and can’t add to positive production than u don’t get a pass. Sorry but our taxes aren’t for those who don’t pay in.

I believe the actual bill calls for getting the people who are already here and contributing a way to get in to Tax net and regularize. Saying, the bill is open borders and any one can come and live off us I believe is far far from the truth.

That's true but it's motivating the next group to come here illegally in hopes that they get the same deal.

As proof, did you not see the next caravan assemble the moment Biden opened his mouth?

As a legal immigrant, I'm certain that you are not OK with that...and I'm pretty sure that you said you aren't.

That's true but it's motivating the next group to come here illegally in hopes that they get the same deal.

As proof, did you not see the next caravan assemble the moment Biden opened his mouth?

As a legal immigrant, I'm certain that you are not OK with that...and I'm pretty sure that you said you aren't.

Agree.... I am an immigrant who came for graduate school, I went through a system to become the US citizen so I have first hand experience and personal issue with people getting citizenship without effort and without legal framework and just being here. Absolutely!

I think this Bill is meant to give path to people here based on certain criteria. Yes, there should be stronger homeland security measures to minimize and eliminate future uncontrolled migration. There can be good programs to allow people to come to work specifically in areas of need like Polutry in Alabama, or farming in deep south, where these people come legally under some program and pay back taxes, employers dont take advantage of them.

I am tracking with you on your concerns, trust me, the legal process is ardous and it should be followed and if Biden strays in to uncontrolled immigration, I for sure, will not vote.

Agree.... I am an immigrant who came for graduate school, I went through a system to become the US citizen so I have first hand experience and personal issue with people getting citizenship without effort and without legal framework and just being here. Absolutely!

I think this Bill is meant to give path to people here based on certain criteria. Yes, there should be stronger homeland security measures to minimize and eliminate future uncontrolled migration. There can be good programs to allow people to come to work specifically in areas of need like Polutry in Alabama, or farming in deep south, where these people come legally under some program and pay back taxes, employers dont take advantage of them.

I am tracking with you on your concerns, trust me, the legal process is ardous and it should be followed and if Biden strays in to uncontrolled immigration, I for sure, will not vote.

I absolutely think that we can and should simplify and speed up legal immigration and could do so without creating any national security threats whatsoever. The system is full of waste and pork.

The government sucks at everything they do from an efficiency standpoint. That's why giving them more purview over anything is a horrible idea.

I absolutely think that we can and should simplify and speed up legal immigration and could do so without creating any national security threats whatsoever. The system is full of waste and pork.

The government sucks at everything they do from an efficiency standpoint. That's why giving them more purview over anything is a horrible idea.
Immigration should be slow and low in order to give the immigrant and their families time to integrate.

Plans should be in place to encourage the immigrant to move into communities that are NOT populated by others from the same country.

In fact I would prefer immigrants be settled in very small numbers in conservative communities so that their children grow up conservative and vote that way.

At this point I only want a countries best and brightest. I am not interested in wage depression or future democrat voters.

Immigration should be slow and low in order to give the immigrant and their families time to integrate.

Plans should be in place to encourage the immigrant to move into communities that are NOT populated by others from the same country.

In fact I would prefer immigrants be settled in very small numbers in conservative communities so that their children grow up conservative and vote that way.

At this point I only want a countries best and brightest. I am not interested in wage depression or future democrat voters.

Speed the process, not the numbers imho.

I am kind of tracking with you here as well but let me put some thoughts here. Generally speaking, the immigrants through the proper process are indeed among the brightest and best. Take an example, go visit college of engineering at UF or FSU or college of business or college of medicine at UF or any other leading university, you will notice, almost all professors are immigrants, a majority of students are immigrants at the graduate level. The H1B visa abuse started about 20 years ago mostly by Indian IT firms driving down IT costs and bringing in cheap labor but the enablers of that were large companies looking to cut costs. that is an area that Trump right fully so attacked and to little knowledge of most, actually Obama also addressed it by banning companies doing business with the Govt if they have H1Bs etc. Back in 2010 I was with a big power company and they relieved quite a few IT people to stay Govt contractor. These kind of reforms are needed.

Now most of the illegal immigration is actually low wage workers and you might think they are the ones that are depressing wages. However, we have example of Alabama where they had a thriving poltry industry ruined after their draconian immigration law which killed the access to such workforce. This workforce is equally needed in my opinion to keep the supply of much needed produce available. In this case, Govt intervention is needed to stop abuse of these workers. If you look closely, a lot of these illegal immigrants spend a lot of cash for their needs like clothing, gas/power, rents, etc. directly helping local economies. If they are given a more protected way, its only good for America.

Having said that, yes absolutely, immigration reform need to have consideration around local assimiliation. Which I would argue do happen. I just know Indian/Pakistani/South Asian immigrant communities, and you would appreciate the level of in-depth contribution these communities are making.

It amazes me how the snowflakes don’t see a problem with what he is doing! Stupid is a stupid does. They will only make Trump look that much better than he already is. Haha
Believe me, that could never happen, I do believe though there is tons of room for any improvement. Starting at zero, anything positive would be a grand improvement.

I can assure you the Dems in charge will not try to fix the immigration in such a fair and reasonable manner because they get too much mileage out of it being messed up.

Legal immigrants normally come over on work visas and as such have destinations already in mind. They are not "settled", they are free to live where they like. Because, you know, freedom. You must be thinking of refugees, who do get placed, because they have nothing and no one. However, they can't simply be placed "in conservative communities", because frankly the "conservative communities" don't want them.

Not at all, I wouldn't say that and if that is where someone go, I will have a huge problem with it. I believe when all is said and done, the bill will give path to citizenship to the eligible illegal immigrants. Awarding citizenship just because people are here without an context seems more of a talk radio scare discussion but in reality, come-on, there will be a rhyme and reason. I don't know the details, I have not read the bill, just going by my hunch.
You are still the village idiot. Your mom will not be happy with them sharing your basement with them while they await their hearings.

Legal immigrants normally come over on work visas and as such have destinations already in mind. They are not "settled", they are free to live where they like. Because, you know, freedom. You must be thinking of refugees, who do get placed, because they have nothing and no one. However, they can't simply be placed "in conservative communities", because frankly the "conservative communities" don't want them.

Some could be classified as refugees i suppose...if you believe their claims. In some cases I do. Venezuela for example...

Maybe left-wing nationalist Obrador will save us from the dumbocrats by continuing to work it from his end.

And on our northern border, killing the Keystone pipeline hurts Canada as well as eliminating about 11,000 good USA Union jobs. Plus banning drilling, etc on Federal lands is going to send gas prices soaring. Energy independence is going bye-bye. The Dems need this fake Trump impeachment and insurrection to distract the sheep from the crap that Hiden is gonna do to us.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
And on our northern border, killing the Keystone pipeline hurts Canada as well as eliminating about 11,000 good USA Union jobs. Plus banning drilling, etc on Federal lands is going to send gas prices soaring. Energy independence is going bye-bye. The Dems need this fake Trump impeachment and insurrection to distract the sheep from the crap that Hiden is gonna do to us.
What a pickle Trudeau must find himself in. His fellow traveler is costing him big bucks while the guy he hated was pumping his economy.

I heard that one of the first things Biden did was make a phone call to Trudeau. I bet Trudeau asked why he was doing something so stupid such as kill the pipeline project.
He relayed this story:

So some Latina chick whose name he cant remember but he thinks its a 3 letter word with big ti...uh teeth was bouncing up and down on his lap and said "Big Daddy the Earth only has 8 years left."

The hairs on his legs among other things became erect. He sniffed her hair, dreamed of laying a different type of pipe and he said "I will stop that keystone pipeline and save the world."

He relayed this story:

So some Latina chick whose name he cant remember but he thinks its a 3 letter word with big ti...uh teeth was bouncing up and down on his lap and said "Big Daddy the Earth only has 8 years left."

The hairs on his legs among other things became erect. He sniffed her hair, dreamed of laying a different type of pipe and he said "I will stop that keystone pipeline and save the world."
Hilarious. So glad he's done with "Cornpop" so he can concentrate on saving us.

Reactions: martycat1
He relayed this story:

The one from NY with a horse face that no one but Mr Ed could ever fall in love with? That bartender? 😂

I want to know who issued that dumbass a degree in economics at Boston University. If not criminal, there should be a civil class action suit against them for being a diploma mill. Yikes!

Damn that was quick. Almost like somebody wrote that for him. Of course presidents are supposed to legislate, but I don’t think he wrote the bill anyway.

So curiosity question for the few libs I don’t have on ignore, are you really OK with open borders and letting foreigners come in and live off this country? Without a proper immigration process?
Have you read the bill? Try reading it, not the commentary from the fascist press. Hint, it does neither of the terrible ills you complain about. I've said this before, I respect your medical posts even if I don't always agree. Just like science, you need to go to the source or, as here , you say things you didn't check yourself and they are dead wrong.

Have you read the bill? Try reading it, not the commentary from the fascist press. Hint, it does neither of the terrible ills you complain about. I've said this before, I respect your medical posts even if I don't always agree. Just like science, you need to go to the source or, as here , you say things you didn't check yourself and they are dead wrong.

Good grief dims are obtuse or just blatantly ignorant. Do you know what the word incentivize means?

Which idiot decision are you referring to? Immigration or the Keystone thing. One thing I'll say is that you are consistent, always a moron with no substance to contribute.

I haven't read the bill and I bet 99% of Fake news and congress haven't either. However, I do know that ICE has been ordered by "corrupt and senile Joe Biden to halt deportation of criminal aliens. So I have an idea since Texas and Arizona can't deport criminal illegals they should drop them off in SanFran Nans' gated community. Or better still they should give the criminal aliens a choice do you want do be deported to California or New York. Texas should take a plane load of criminal aliens to New York and tell Governor Cuomo "hers's some more voters for you to register.

I haven't read the bill and I bet 99% of Fake news and congress haven't either. However, I do know that ICE has been ordered by "corrupt and senile Joe Biden to halt deportation of criminal aliens. So I have an idea since Texas and Arizona can't deport criminal illegals they should drop them off in SanFran Nans' gated community. Or better still they should give the criminal aliens a choice do you want do be deported to California or New York. Texas should take a plane load of criminal aliens to New York and tell Governor Cuomo "hers's some more voters for you to register.
ICE should do what liberal cities and states do and give Biden the big middle finger and continue to deport.

ICE should do what liberal cities and states do and give Biden the big middle finger and continue to deport.

I can tell you from a LE perspective, this is going to be a shitshow.

Many of the illegals are good people who broke the law while trying to improve their lives. However, MANY are not.

ADVERTISEMENT