ADVERTISEMENT

Biden already sends immigration reform bill to Congress

gator1776

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2011
Damn that was quick. Almost like somebody wrote that for him. Of course presidents are supposed to legislate, but I don’t think he wrote the bill anyway.

So curiosity question for the few libs I don’t have on ignore, are you really OK with open borders and letting foreigners come in and live off this country? Without a proper immigration process?

Damn that was quick. Almost like somebody wrote that for him. Of course presidents are supposed to legislate, but I don’t think he wrote the bill anyway.

So curiosity question for the few libs I don’t have on ignore, are you really OK with open borders and letting foreigners come in and live off this country? Without a proper immigration process?

I wouldn't be, if that were his plan. But it isn't, so it's a moot point.

Note: It wasn't that quick. He's had that plan in his pocket for months if not years. What, did you think he popped into the office at 5 and wrote an immigration plan in a couple of hours? He's been promising all along that he would send an immigration bill on his first day in office.

Tell me, if the Jags send their pick of Trevor Lawrence up to the podium as soon as the draft starts, will you say "damn that was quick"?

Note: It wasn't that quick. He's had that plan in his pocket for months if not years. What, did you think he popped into the office at 5 and wrote an immigration plan in a couple of hours? He's been promising all along that he would send an immigration bill on his first day in office.

Tell me, if the Jags send their pick of Trevor Lawrence up to the podium as soon as the draft starts, will you say "damn that was quick"?
He's just surprised to see a President who actually gets done what he says he will.

He's still waiting for trump's healthcare bill and for trump to "build that wall" hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: sjj11

That was kind of my point

Reactions: g8rhoo
It amazes me how the snowflakes don’t see a problem with what he is doing! Stupid is a stupid does. They will only make Trump look that much better than he already is. Haha

Reactions: martycat1
Explain it to us then. I'm all ears.
Please explain to me how letting ppl in the US who is a drag on our system? They offer no benefit to the us other than a drain on our system which is already overwhelmed. Tell me how vetting them before coming here is bad? Explain on how catch and release works in our favor ? Oh, also explain on how we allow them into our country if they promise to come back for their court date.
Now explain what was wrong with Trumps current system. I will wait snowflake

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
Please explain to me how letting ppl in the US who is a drag on our system? They offer no benefit to the us other than a drain on our system which is already overwhelmed. Tell me how vetting them before coming here is bad? Explain on how catch and release works in our favor ? Oh, also explain on how we allow them into our country if they promise to come back for their court date.

These people get let in anyway.... Even under trump. Biden put them in cages last time... Lets see what happens this time.

These people get let in anyway.... Even under trump. Biden put them in cages last time... Lets see what happens this time.
You know I take the time to show you the 45 different sides to the point out that illegal immigration went down tremendously into Trump but I think it’s probably just a waste of time in your case

Yeah, you got nothing. I called your bluff, you couldn't come up with one cogent response. Suck to be you, but you are too dumb to realize it.

Yeah, you got nothing. I called your bluff, you couldn't come up with one cogent response. Suck to be you, but you are too dumb to realize it.
Yeah! I presented more than u snowflake. Doesn’t suck to be me. But it does suck to be ur wife. I pity her. I bet she fails asleep on u like Bill Clinton did on Biden today. Haha

Yeah! I presented more than u snowflake. Doesn’t suck to be me. But it does suck to be ur wife. I pity her

You stated there were problems with Biden's bill. I asked you to explain those problems. You gave me back Trump talking points. You do not understand Biden's bill, if in fact you even bothered to read it. You, sir, are a waste of oxygen.

You stated there were problems with Biden's bill. I asked you to explain those problems. You gave me back Trump talking points. You do not understand Biden's bill, if in fact you even bothered to read it. You, sir, are a waste of oxygen.
Maybe you can answer the question I posed to sad of what Trump voters are naughty or nice

Maybe you can answer the question I posed to sad of what Trump voters are naughty or nice

I don't have a list to check twice, or even once for that matter.

But IMO, unless you are advocating violence or secession, no worries. I'm even okay with those who still believe there was fraud, a little mild delusion never hurt anybody. Doesn't mean I won't tell you you're wrong, though.

I don't have a list to check twice, or even once for that matter.

But IMO, unless you are advocating violence or secession, no worries. I'm even okay with those who still believe there was fraud, a little mild delusion never hurt anybody. Doesn't mean I won't tell you you're wrong, though.
Tell your buddies that. Like AOC, Cooms, Etc

So what is his plan? I can assure you Biden/Democrats intend for open borders and free health care for illegal immigrants. Are you in denial about this fact?

If it's fact, show me your proof. No Twitter, please.
The fact is that Biden and K. Harris have made the statement of this policy repeatedly in their campaign. That is all the proof any normal person should need. Your problem is you have been so absorbed on hating on Trump and supporters that you have no idea what your candidate intends to do to our country.

Reactions: BlueEyedGator17

Not at all and I am not liberal, I have voted for both parties, I am myself first generation immigrant who came for graduate education and got my citizenship through proper and arduous journey in highly technical fields. For me if some one gets immigration after coming illegally so easily, I have problem with it!

However, to your specific question, my hunch is that first the bill was being prepared while in transition and we do have a precedence under Regan days of path to the citizenship for people already here. I believe the actual bill calls for getting the people who are already here and contributing a way to get in to Tax net and regularize. Saying, the bill is open borders and any one can come and live off us I believe is far far from the truth.

Reactions: gator1776
Not at all and I am not liberal, I have voted for both parties, I am myself first generation immigrant who came for graduate education and got my citizenship through proper and arduous journey in highly technical fields. For me if some one gets immigration after coming illegally so easily, I have problem with it!

However, to your specific question, my hunch is that first the bill was being prepared while in transition and we do have a precedence under Regan days of path to the citizenship for people already here. I believe the actual bill calls for getting the people who are already here and contributing a way to get in to Tax net and regularize. Saying, the bill is open borders and any one can come and live off us I believe is far far from the truth.
So u would say anyone who can get her in any manor is deserving of an opportunity to become a citizen? Regardless of the crime of crossing illegally? I don’t care about any tax credit. I want legal citizens and if u can’t come legally u shouldn’t come at all.

So u would say anyone who can get her in any manor is deserving of an opportunity to become a citizen? Regardless of the crime of crossing illegally? I don’t care about any tax credit. I want legal citizens and if u can’t come legally u shouldn’t come at all.
Not at all, I wouldn't say that and if that is where someone go, I will have a huge problem with it. I believe when all is said and done, the bill will give path to citizenship to the eligible illegal immigrants. Awarding citizenship just because people are here without an context seems more of a talk radio scare discussion but in reality, come-on, there will be a rhyme and reason. I don't know the details, I have not read the bill, just going by my hunch.

Not at all, I wouldn't say that and if that is where someone go, I will have a huge problem with it. I believe when all is said and done, the bill will give path to citizenship to the eligible illegal immigrants. Awarding citizenship just because people are here without an context seems more of a talk radio scare discussion but in reality, come-on, there will be a rhyme and reason. I don't know the details, I have not read the bill, just going by my hunch.
Immigration issuses are problems that need fixing but the majority of Democrats and some Republicans do not want to fix the problem they just want to use the issue to increase their wealth and power.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT