- Oct 15, 2020
Hold on a minute, what world are you living in?So much BS, all in one post.
1. Us citizens aren’t wanting to see the tax returns because it shows Trump is in Putin’s pocket. We already know that.
2. if his returns are to maximize revenues and profits, he’s doing a really poor job of it, showing losses in 10 out of 15 years.
3. The Pubs started this politicizing the S.C. justice by not holding hearings for Garland for the people to see.
4. Ford was a credible witness. Very few sexual assaults have corroberation.
5. Anita Hill was also credible. You guys just automatically attack anyone who claims assault. It’s part of your MO.
6. The ”truth” depends on who you believe. I doubt you are one to judge.
1. You know for a fact that Trump has done business with Russia even though every single investigation hasn't corroborated your claim?
2. Honestly, who cares about Trump's returns? The man is probably rich on paper but cash poor.
3. Again, who cares? If a seat is available, you fill it. I would have no problem if the left did the same thing.
4. Ford was not a credible witness. None of her witnesses could corroborate her testimony. This was nothing but a Dianne Feinstein special. What her BS really did was kill a man's reputation and the sheep played along.
5. I am shocked that you agree on Hill when most take the double standard high ground.
6. Facts are facts bud, they have no feelings or biases.