Biden’s contempt for the average American voter knows no bounds

BillCutting4585

Baby Gator
Silver Member
Oct 15, 2020
So much BS, all in one post.

1. Us citizens aren’t wanting to see the tax returns because it shows Trump is in Putin’s pocket. We already know that.
2. if his returns are to maximize revenues and profits, he’s doing a really poor job of it, showing losses in 10 out of 15 years.
3. The Pubs started this politicizing the S.C. justice by not holding hearings for Garland for the people to see.
4. Ford was a credible witness. Very few sexual assaults have corroberation.
5. Anita Hill was also credible. You guys just automatically attack anyone who claims assault. It’s part of your MO.
6. The ”truth” depends on who you believe. I doubt you are one to judge.
Hold on a minute, what world are you living in?

1. You know for a fact that Trump has done business with Russia even though every single investigation hasn't corroborated your claim?
2. Honestly, who cares about Trump's returns? The man is probably rich on paper but cash poor.
3. Again, who cares? If a seat is available, you fill it. I would have no problem if the left did the same thing.
4. Ford was not a credible witness. None of her witnesses could corroborate her testimony. This was nothing but a Dianne Feinstein special. What her BS really did was kill a man's reputation and the sheep played along.
5. I am shocked that you agree on Hill when most take the double standard high ground.
6. Facts are facts bud, they have no feelings or biases.

fatman76

Chomp Artist
Jun 15, 2007
So much BS, all in one post.

1. Us citizens aren’t wanting to see the tax returns because it shows Trump is in Putin’s pocket. We already know that.
2. if his returns are to maximize revenues and profits, he’s doing a really poor job of it, showing losses in 10 out of 15 years.
3. The Pubs started this politicizing the S.C. justice by not holding hearings for Garland for the people to see.
4. Ford was a credible witness. Very few sexual assaults have corroberation.
5. Anita Hill was also credible. You guys just automatically attack anyone who claims assault. It’s part of your MO.
6. The ”truth” depends on who you believe. I doubt you are one to judge.
1. Us citizens aren’t wanting to see the tax returns because it shows Trump is in Putin’s pocket. We already know that. You must not watch MSNBC. We heard for years that Putin had Trump under his thumb financially. Big disappointment when that turned out not to be the case.
2. if his returns are to maximize revenues and profits, he’s doing a really poor job of it, showing losses in 10 out of 15 years. You have zero clue about commercial real estate. He tries to show losses using depreciation and amortization to minimize tax liability. $400MM in outstanding liabilities isn't crazy when you own billions in physical assets. It's called a mortgage. He didn't want his taxes out there because unlike lifelong politicians, he didn't build his tax records for public consumption. He did what was right for his wealth and his businesses. If he hadn't it would have looked worse.
3. The Pubs started this politicizing the S.C. justice by not holding hearings for Garland for the people to see. BS - it was a futile move from the start and Obama knew it. He knew there was no way - with Hillary about to win - the R's would take up a vote on a SC nominee. It was a ploy from the jump.
4. Ford was a credible witness. Very few sexual assaults have corroberation. She didn't remember anything about it. The witnesses she named knew nothing about it. Her fact pattern was all over the place...for ex. she's "terrified to fly" but her previous BF said it was never an issue. Everything she said was shaky at best, it was made up theater all the way down to her smudged glasses and her incessant uptalking.
Compare that to Tara Reade who's mother called into the Larry King show at the time telling the same story anonymously, and her friend recalled being told the exact same details at the time. Unless she was playing a REAL long game there's strong corroboration on her story....but she's been "disappeared". We don't care Biden digitally raped her then ruined her career for not accepting his "advances".

5. Anita Hill was also credible. You guys just automatically attack anyone who claims assault. It’s part of your MO. What part about Hill was credible? Pube on a coke can? I'll take your answer off the air.
6. The ”truth” depends on who you believe. I doubt you are one to judge. If you cared about truth you wouldn't spin everything so left. You would at least sometimes be fair about issues. I've never once witnessed deviation from The Party narrative from you.

Sunburnt Indian

Gator Great
Nov 7, 2001
1. Us citizens aren’t wanting to see the tax returns because it shows Trump is in Putin’s pocket. We already know that. You must not watch MSNBC. We heard for years that Putin had Trump under his thumb financially. Big disappointment when that turned out not to be the case.
2. if his returns are to maximize revenues and profits, he’s doing a really poor job of it, showing losses in 10 out of 15 years. You have zero clue about commercial real estate. He tries to show losses using depreciation and amortization to minimize tax liability. $400MM in outstanding liabilities isn't crazy when you own billions in physical assets. It's called a mortgage. He didn't want his taxes out there because unlike lifelong politicians, he didn't build his tax records for public consumption. He did what was right for his wealth and his businesses. If he hadn't it would have looked worse.
3. The Pubs started this politicizing the S.C. justice by not holding hearings for Garland for the people to see. BS - it was a futile move from the start and Obama knew it. He knew there was no way - with Hillary about to win - the R's would take up a vote on a SC nominee. It was a ploy from the jump.
4. Ford was a credible witness. Very few sexual assaults have corroberation. She didn't remember anything about it. The witnesses she named knew nothing about it. Her fact pattern was all over the place...for ex. she's "terrified to fly" but her previous BF said it was never an issue. Everything she said was shaky at best, it was made up theater all the way down to her smudged glasses and her incessant uptalking.
Compare that to Tara Reade who's mother called into the Larry King show at the time telling the same story anonymously, and her friend recalled being told the exact same details at the time. Unless she was playing a REAL long game there's strong corroboration on her story....but she's been "disappeared". We don't care Biden digitally raped her then ruined her career for not accepting his "advances".

5. Anita Hill was also credible. You guys just automatically attack anyone who claims assault. It’s part of your MO. What part about Hill was credible? Pube on a coke can? I'll take your answer off the air.
6. The ”truth” depends on who you believe. I doubt you are one to judge. If you cared about truth you wouldn't spin everything so left. You would at least sometimes be fair about issues. I've never once witnessed deviation from The Party narrative from you.
fatman76 can define all seven components of critical thinking. His opponent is clueless.

Latest posts