- Apr 18, 2018
So much BS, all in one post.1) I'm sorry his tax returns didn't show Putin owns him.
But he never built his tax returns for public consumption like a lifelong politician does - he built them for maximum profit/revenue.
But ultimately the fact that you're comparing that to someone permanently politicizing and fundamentally changing one of the three core branches of gov't are all I need to know about the strength of your argument.
And while it might seem awesome now, with Biden leading in the polls, the party in power always oscillates. You won't like it one bit when the shoe is on the other foot.
2) The Pubs turned it into a ruse? You mean the same republicans who - at the very last second - trotted out Ballsy Ford to do her scared college girl act with literally zero corroboration? Or the second girl who claimed rape trains, and later copped to making everything up?
The same repubes who came up with the Anita Hill BS and tried to ruin Clarence Thomas?
The Democrats have a pretty solid record of making these confirmation hearings complete theater, where truth doesn't matter at all...the only goal is to destroy the nominee that they fear will try to be an originalist.
The current placement, while unfortunate for Democrats, is supported by precedent.
1. Us citizens aren’t wanting to see the tax returns because it shows Trump is in Putin’s pocket. We already know that.
2. if his returns are to maximize revenues and profits, he’s doing a really poor job of it, showing losses in 10 out of 15 years.
3. The Pubs started this politicizing the S.C. justice by not holding hearings for Garland for the people to see.
4. Ford was a credible witness. Very few sexual assaults have corroberation.
5. Anita Hill was also credible. You guys just automatically attack anyone who claims assault. It’s part of your MO.
6. The ”truth” depends on who you believe. I doubt you are one to judge.