ADVERTISEMENT

Bianchi to Mullen...

I remember listening to that douchbag for a couple of minutes and couldnt stand him when I lived in Orlando. 590 or something like that.
Speaking of douches, just wondering if his douche buddies, Frank Frangie, Fat Ass David Lamm and Rick Ballou still polluting the airwaves in Jax.

Reactions: martycat1
Speaking of douches, just wondering if his douche buddies, Frank Frangie, Fat Ass David Lamm and Rick Ballou still polluting the airwaves in Jax.
Lamm is mostly retired. Frangie owns part of 690 I think. Ballou is a null and I like him better than the rest of those assholes. lol

I did email him that Gene Smith needed to be hung on the courthouse steps when he passed on Tebow in the draft. He actually emailed me back freaked out thinking the FBI would be knocking on his door. 🤣

You forgot Prosser and Hicken. The Hick and the Prick. I stopped listening to those guys years ago. Straight up dimwits.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
You forgot Prosser and Hicken. The Hick and the Prick. I stopped listening to those guys years ago. Straight up dimwits.

The Hick. lol....... you'd be surly too had you been married to Donna Deegan for so many years. A contactor I knew did some work on her place years back. Said she was a total bitch and looked like a witch without her camera make up on. I rather enjoyed her getting utterly destroyed this past election.:p

The Hick. lol....... you'd be surly too had you been married to Donna Deegan for so many years. A contactor I knew did some work on her place years back. Said she was a total bitch and looked like a witch without her camera make up on. I rather enjoyed her getting utterly destroyed this past election.:p
Donna spent waaay too much time in the sun and is paying the price. She had no chance at all against Rutherford, thankfully.

Reactions: gatordad3
Donna spent waaay too much time in the sun and is paying the price. She had no chance at all against Rutherford, thankfully.
Back during my running and ripping days,I used to see her slipping around with Timmy in places like Sundog Diner back in the day, before she was even divorced. I'm sure you know the scuttlebutt that happened in the news station parking lot. Only half the city does. 🤣

Listening to Hicken on air was okay, but never liked Prosser. Only met Hicken once, he was nice enough. Prosser on the other hand is prickly and looks like Pat Sayjak.lol Late 90's I was selling my house and Mrs Prosser came by to take a peek, they were looking. She could have done much better, attractive woman at the time.

It's a small world.

Reactions: goldmom
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT