ADVERTISEMENT

Best thing ever!!! An FCS team Spearing their flag on FSU’s logo.

Losing to #1 vs. an 0-1 FCS team? One which lost 31-0 to U.A.B. and had all of 151 yards of offense? Yeah they’re compatible.

Wake Forest has beaten Old Dominion & Norfolk State - two Jacksonville State type teams. Wake scoring 41 ppg; giving up 13 ppg; FSU on the road at Wake. Right now FSU is playing like a Jacksonville State type team; just not as good.

Alaskan Seminole has it right - Wake wins at home; Bama wins on the road.

So which poster are you incognito?
This is my account. I usually post on the FSU board but I come here a little to see what goes on. And don't tell me you weren't hoping for a Bama rout yesterday. I went to the FSU/Wake game and well, lets just hope we keep our recruits because if Norvell gets canned the new coach could use an infusion of talent

This is my account. I usually post on the FSU board but I come here a little to see what goes on. And don't tell me you weren't hoping for a Bama rout yesterday. I went to the FSU/Wake game and well, lets just hope we keep our recruits because if Norvell gets canned the new coach could use an infusion of talent
You didn't just lose to Wake, you got clubbed like a baby seal.

If you can't beat UMass, it might be 0-12 for you.

You didn't just lose to Wake, you got clubbed like a baby seal.

If you can't beat UMass, it might be 0-12 for you.
That's true, I think we can win a couple games but it's not looking good for that to happen. Wake has a solid 8 or 9 win team but they made plenty of mistakes yesterday and still beat us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT