ADVERTISEMENT

Best of luck Gators Baseball

HeavenUniv.

Baby Gator
Sep 21, 2004
Great to see the Gators in the World Series. Got my first chance to see the team and stadium in TV over the weekend.Hoping all the games in Omaha will be televised.

Your nef likes sports you say?

Well, UF has more total SEC-C's than any other SEC school.
They virtually OWN the SEC's 3 All Sports Trophies, Men's-Women's- Combined.
They are the only school in the Nation to finish in the Top 10 for the National All Sports Trophy 'Director's Cup' for the last 34 consecutive years.

The privately funded UAA (University Athletic Assoc), along with philanthropic donations instead of the FL Tax payers, fund UF's Athletics.

The SWAMP is well known already, but it gets regular upgrades anyway. And UF already has it's new IPF completed and in use.

The O'Dome was renovated last year.
http://www.onlygators.com/12/21/201...open-the-renovated-stephen-c-oconnell-center/

Both Baseball and Softball are scheduled to begin renovations this off season.
http://www.onlygators.com/03/23/201...tball-complex-baseball-and-softball-upgrades/

A Top 'Public Ivy' academically and the best overall sports program in the Nation.
So come on down.... :)

Your nef likes sports you say?

Well, UF has more total SEC-C's than any other SEC school.
They virtually OWN the SEC's 3 All Sports Trophies, Men's-Women's- Combined.
They are the only school in the Nation to finish in the Top 10 for the National All Sports Trophy 'Director's Cup' for the last 34 consecutive years.

The privately funded UAA (University Athletic Assoc), along with philanthropic donations instead of the FL Tax payers, fund UF's Athletics.

The SWAMP is well known already, but it gets regular upgrades anyway. And UF already has it's new IPF completed and in use.

The O'Dome was renovated last year.
http://www.onlygators.com/12/21/201...open-the-renovated-stephen-c-oconnell-center/

Both Baseball and Softball are scheduled to begin renovations this off season.
http://www.onlygators.com/03/23/201...tball-complex-baseball-and-softball-upgrades/

A Top 'Public Ivy' academically and the best overall sports program in the Nation.
So come on down.... :)

Instaloon with more made up facts (lies?) . So UF finished in the top ten Nationally for the 9 consecutive years BEFORE the Director's Cup was first awarded in 1993 ? I thought Bama laid claim to all titles not really awarded.

Instaloon with more made up facts (lies?) . So UF finished in the top ten Nationally for the 9 consecutive years BEFORE the Director's Cup was first awarded in 1993 ? I thought Bama laid claim to all titles not really awarded.

The usual moronic criminole drivel. The Top 10 for the All Sports Award, named or remamed the 'Directors Cup' in 1993. Are you really stupid enough to not know that there was a Top 10 in All Sports before 1993, or are you just being your usual azzhole self? (rhetorical)

I'm a little surprised that you bothered to look it up, being as how FSUcks has finished in the Top 10 All Sports Rankings how many times??? o_O

BTW, does the Almost Competitive Conference have any All Sports Awards, or dose each school try to be good in just one sport? :cool:

The usual moronic criminole drivel. The Top 10 for the All Sports Award, named or remamed the 'Directors Cup' in 1993. Are you really stupid enough to not know that there was a Top 10 in All Sports before 1993, or are you just being your usual azzhole self? (rhetorical)

I'm a little surprised that you bothered to look it up, being as how FSUcks has finished in the Top 10 All Sports Rankings how many times??? o_O

BTW, does the Almost Competitive Conference have any All Sports Awards, or dose each school try to be good in just one sport? :cool:

Apparently you and the debunked self appointed linguist and fantasy writer Sitchin believe something in common.... facts are irrelevant. He made up translations instead of actually going by the translation, and you state Directors Cup stats that don't exist. Kinda figures though. BTW alien buttboy, you may look up to find the first winner of the actual Director's Cup ( not your made up all sport thing) was an ACC team. How many times has the SEC won it? You said I'd be on ignore after the last time I embarrassed you on SOS, you should go ahead before I embarrass you even more.

You're a total waste of time and space, and worse yet, you're boring... :confused:
Blah, blah, blah, ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT