ADVERTISEMENT

AZ hearing

"You have to want freedom more than you want comfort".

Wow.
I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty or give me death.

We could literally be witnessing the rebirth of our republic. Which is good, because republics tend to die every 200 to 250 years.

Reactions: nail1988
I've never understood this logic; Sheep want the rest of the world to love America, while America itself goes to shit.

Makes zero sense. I want the rest of the world to HATE having to deal with the American president.

When another country goes to the negotiating table and walks away smiling, that means America just got screwed.

That's what the sheep want. Makes no sense.

take a bow. Spot on man. Let us not forget that America exists because a bunch of patriots were tired of tyranny, and rebelled. Yet somehow now, there are these brainwashed sheep that want us to be like “the rest of the bitch ass” countries? No thanks.

I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty or give me death.

We could literally be witnessing the rebirth of our republic. Which is good, because republics tend to die every 200 to 250 years.

Love ya Doc! Good people

Reactions: gator1776
"When satan wants to extinguish a light, he will stop at nothing. So put on the Full Armor of God, and prepare to fight!"

Yeah...and ooookaaay...Biden won the election fair and square and has a pet cat he is bringing to the White House...

good luck with that Supreme Court election thingy...hope you have better luck than with the collusion investigation origin indictment thingy...

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/28/us/Biden-cat-dogs-German-shepherd.html?searchResultPosition=1

Same witness verifies that Dominion machines WERE connected to the internet during Election Day AND that there was traffic from the machines to a server in FRANKFURT GERMANY.

If you have popcorn, now's the time to pop it.
Lies all you folks are just plain suckers

Yeah...and ooookaaay...Biden won the election fair and square and has a pet cat he is bringing to the White House...

good luck with that Supreme Court election thingy...hope you have better luck than with the collusion investigation origin indictment thingy...

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/28/us/Biden-cat-dogs-German-shepherd.html?searchResultPosition=1
Lies all you folks are just plain suckers
Hey, if we wanted a comeback from u we would scrape the top of ur mouth. Move on snowflake!

Last edited:
We know the Chinese will "respect" Beijing Biden. Did we notice on election night the Chinese currency devalued when Trump appeared a sure winner? Then six Democrat vote count control states mysteriously shut down the vote count. Nov. 4 AM the Chinese currency was back.

China and dems are giddy because they think America is for sale again. So do the sheep.

These people are stupid.

First off, I'm betting that I'm too old to be your son. If you are indeed my father, I clearly got my ability to reason from mom.

Also, you made the claim that it was time for the world to respect America again with the obvious implication that Biden would be the reason for that change in perspective...which is laughable as Biden is, and always has been, a clown. I never made any such claim about Trump. You’re deflecting because you realize how utterly ridiculous your comment was.

Put in simpler terms, I'm not claiming that the world will ever respect Trump. You are claiming that it will respect Biden. That is silly and not reality based....and it wouldn't be true even if Biden was the man he was 4 years ago...which he clearly is not.

"Trump made one of his characteristically hyperbolic claims about his achievements as president — “In less than two years, my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in the history of our country” — and drew audible laughter.

Trump, apparently taken aback, responded, “Didn’t expect that reaction, but that’s okay.”"

You're dismissing my claim based on what exactly?? How you feel about biden?? In contrast, see above for an example of world leaders laughing in trump's face.

"Trump made one of his characteristically hyperbolic claims about his achievements as president — “In less than two years, my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in the history of our country” — and drew audible laughter.

Trump, apparently taken aback, responded, “Didn’t expect that reaction, but that’s okay.”"

You're dismissing my claim based on what exactly?? How you feel about biden?? In contrast, see above for an example of world leaders laughing in trump's face.

How i feel about Biden or how the world views Biden?

Re-write history if you like (you can try i guess) but even Obama knows what I'm talking about here...."never underestimate Biden's ability to fvck things up."

Biden is a clown. You can counter with, "Trump is a clown" if you like...but remember, you're the guy saying that your guy will be bringing back respectability to the US. That is, of course, an utterly asinine thing to say.

Beginning to look like AZ legislators may actually have the stones to follow the Constitution and select the state's electors.

Sidney has sued the AZ Gov for certifying the election, he has lawyered up.

And with yesterday's smoking gun video from the GA hearing and Kemp calling for a signature audit, looks like GA is in play as well.

That's two states, need one more. Trial in NV continues today.

Where did the dems go, the show is about to begin!

Reactions: jfegaly
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT