ADVERTISEMENT

Awful officiating

gatorshime

Gator Great
Jan 30, 2002
Pitts was held the entire pass route in front of the Ref and no call? Pass interference initially called on a 20 yard over throw? Holding on their T.D. run?

Just awful so far...

Gonna be a long game I think...

Florida receivers were holding the whole way on that touchdown run by Pierce. That should have been brought back a lot long way. You probably shouldn't be complaining

Mcleroy can STFU with that pick play was nothing.. DB can jam and grab...even though Hammond was past the line but he got tied up.

First half SC got let go on blatant holding calls offense and defense...right on the play...and 1 of them gave SC a TD.

Whatever, we have this in the bag.

Reactions: Dannygator1989
winter.jpg

Reactions: sadgator
Florida should just take their referee aided victory and move on
Have you been b*thing about the same thing on the other boards using different numbers next to your name like 34, 36, 41, and 43?
News flash Sh*t For Brains, Auburn still got their ass kicked by Florida.

I know you're an idiot but a receiver is allowed to block. He was within 2-3 yards of the LOS.

To act like that was egregious is moronic compared to some of the calls Carolina got away with earlier.
Isn't this the douche bag Auburn/LSU fan?, get a life bitch boy and I would smack the shit out of you if you talked like this to my face.

We took care of business and won fair and square. Hopefully we're healthy after the week off. Dawg can suck it.

This was was poorly officiated all the way around. Bad calls went against both teams multiple times. But that TD for Pitts was about as obvious an offensive pass interference by Hammonds as I've ever seen. You simply cannot block past the line of scrimmage before the pass is thrown unless it is completed behind the line of scrimmage. But that 1 bad call did not determine the outcome any more that several other missed or no calls that went against both teams all game. The better team won. Now get healthy Gators and be fully ready to go against Georgia.

I know you're an idiot but a receiver is allowed to block. He was within 2-3 yards of the LOS.

To act like that was egregious is moronic compared to some of the calls Carolina got away with earlier.
I'm a diehard Gator fan, but you are wrong. The only time a receiver is allowed to block downfield before the pass is thrown is if the pass is completed behind the line of scrimmage. That was blatant pass interference on Hammond.
ARTICLE 8. Illegal Contact and Pass Interference(A.R. 7-3-8:II)
  • Offensive pass interference is contact by a Team A player beyond the neutral zone that interferes with a Team B player during a legal forward pass play in which the forward pass crosses the neutral zone. It is the responsibility of the offensive player to avoid the opponents.
However, there were missed calls the entire game that hurt both teams. The officials were more horrible than normal, but the better team won the game, IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: msgamecock
That pick play was obvious as hell. Don't blame Muschamp for going off on the refs
Don't act like those refs weren't full retard in the first half and part of the 3 quarter. USC DBs were mugging out receivers. Non calls on PI killed at least 3 drives. That kind of shit changes the entire complexion of the game. You may just be the village idiot, but you are OUR village idiot. :p

I'm a diehard Gator fan, but you are wrong. The only time a receiver is allowed to block downfield before the pass is thrown is if the pass is completed behind the line of scrimmage. That was blatant pass interference on Hammond.
However, there were missed calls the entire game that hurt both teams. The officials were more horrible than normal, but the better team won the game, IMO.

It's like Beth Mowens was calling that game on the field. It was pretty pathetic, that is for sure. I know for fact on one play USCe got called for defensive holding when it was a blatant face mask penalty as well. lmao

Reactions: ocalaman
Florida should just take their referee aided victory and move on

Nutless losers like you need to troll somewhere you have a degree of respect. You disappeared like the pussy we thought you were after your humiliating defeat. Your words mean nothing..........

Reactions: gatordad3
Florida receivers were holding the whole way on that touchdown run by Pierce. That should have been brought back a lot long way. You probably shouldn't be complaining

Hey insecure barn guy, answer to these from you:

I know our coach is more successful than Mullen. You know that Mullen has won jack shit in his career and he has lost at least 5 games almost every year. If you compare their first year at the their respective schools, Mullen still comes up short

Thanks for proving that everyone else thinks Auburn is better. Florida started the season ranked higher, but most people have seen the error of their ways

Yet the game has already come up for discussion on several SEC boards I post on and even the neutral fans like LSU, Georgia, and Alabama think Florida isn't any good and Auburn will kick their ass. Part of the reason the responses in this thread are so laughable

• Offensive pass interference is contact by a Team A player beyond the neutral zone that interferes with a Team B player during a legal forward pass play in which the forward pass crosses the neutral zone. It is the responsibility of the offensive player to avoid the opponents.
It's an unwritten rule, kind of like jaming within 5 yards is a loose term.

Don't act like those refs weren't full retard in the first half and part of the 3 quarter. USC DBs were mugging out receivers. Non calls on PI killed at least 3 drives. That kind of shit changes the entire complexion of the game. You may just be the village idiot, but you are OUR village idiot. :p
3 obvious holding call in the first half. 1 of them straight gave SC a TD

It's an unwritten rule, kind of like jaming within 5 yards is a loose term.
But on the Pitts TD, there was a blatant pick by Hammond. A no doubt offensive pass interference. It's almost always called, should have been called and we were lucky it wasn't called. The refs were terrible, as they made an unusual amount of bad calls that hurt both teams during the game. The better team found a way to win in spite of the adversity and Muschamps did his usual temper tantrum when things don'y go his way. I'm sure Mullen complained about bad calls, but kept his composure and the team followed suit.

But on the Pitts TD, there was a blatant pick by Hammond. A no doubt offensive pass interference. It's almost always called, should have been called and we were lucky it wasn't called. The refs were terrible, as they made an unusual amount of bad calls that hurt both teams during the game. The better team found a way to win in spite of the adversity and Muschamps did his usual temper tantrum when things don'y go his way. I'm sure Mullen complained about bad calls, but kept his composure and the team followed suit.
After watching it again you're right. Tight play...bad non call for them but we had a couple too.

Isn't this the douche bag Auburn/LSU fan?, get a life bitch boy and I would smack the shit out of you if you talked like this to my face.

We took care of business and won fair and square. Hopefully we're healthy after the week off. Dawg can suck it.

I'm assuming you meant the guy I was responding to.

Very well. Let's go with that rule.

McElroy freaked out about it. But when South Carolina did the exact same thing on the next drive to get to 27, no one cared or mentioned it when 84 blocked upfield a few yards beyond the line of scrimmage and they scored a touch down.

That's the point.

Reactions: GatorNation79
I'm assuming you meant the guy I was responding to.

Very well. Let's go with that rule.

McElroy freaked out about it. But when South Carolina did the exact same thing on the next drive to get to 27, no one cared or mentioned it when 84 blocked upfield a few yards beyond the line of scrimmage and they scored a touch down.

That's the point.
yeah

Exactly, they got calls.

UF was a victim of a similar penalty that wasn't called and should have been called against LSU.

Pretty sure I know the play you are referencing in the LSU game. It was LSU's last TD. At no point on that play did a LSU receiver make contact with a gator DB. They just ran a crossing route.

In today's game the gator receiver never even made it look like he was running a pass route. He ran towards the defender and just straight up blocked him.

On gators long run for first TD I believe it was. Replay clearly showed RT moving before ball was snapped. That play should have been blown dead.

We benefited from bad officiating...

sadgator will not apologize and will sleep fine tonight...

Much better team won. It would have taken a full game hose job equal to the first half hose job to keep SC in the game. Even with the weather making things more equal.

ADVERTISEMENT