ADVERTISEMENT

Aussies building concentration camps

Title is classic attention seeking click bait, pathetic. Sounds like cnn and msnbc calling trump Hitler. That said, yes, nit having a second amendment has consequences, not sure this is one of them, we locked the damn country down too, that's why bullets quadrupled in price, was much worse than when Obama was president, although gun sales spiked then too,

Title is classic attention seeking click bait, pathetic. Sounds like cnn and msnbc calling trump Hitler. That said, yes, nit having a second amendment has consequences, not sure this is one of them, we locked the damn country down too, that's why bullets quadrupled in price, was much worse than when Obama was president, although gun sales spiked then too,

Stay on topic. We know you hate trump fry guy, if you like….go start a trump thread

Stay on topic. We know you hate trump fry guy, if you like….go start a trump thread
I am on topic, you little putz, stop slurping I didn't attack trump I was against the shut down and so were most freedom loving gun carrying americans. Don't be so easily triggered.

I am on topic, you little putz, stop slurping I didn't attack trump I was against the shut down and so were most freedom loving gun carrying americans. Don't be so easily triggered.

Troll 🚨

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT