ADVERTISEMENT

Arizona Judge Reacts to Affidavit List

This is why no one is taking the “affidavit” claims seriously.

Did you actually read that article? The 'affidavits' were online submissions where people submitted obvious lies and spam. Obviously done by dems.

Damn. You guys really are reaching and I don't understand why, if there's really no voter fraud. As you claim.

Did you actually read that article? The 'affidavits' were online submissions where people submitted obvious lies and spam. Obviously done by dems.

Damn. You guys really are reaching and I don't understand why, if there's really no voter fraud. As you claim.

Only in Ghost's addled mind. The post's source plainly states "A supercut of an Arizona judge examining the electronic form-letter affidavit collection process used by the Trump campaign to support one since-dismissed case. " So Ghost writes "Obviously done by the Dems". Can't make this level of idiocy up. ROTFLMAO.
Ghost Hoodwinked.

Only in Ghost's addled mind. The post's source plainly states "A supercut of an Arizona judge examining the electronic form-letter affidavit collection process used by the Trump campaign to support one since-dismissed case. " So Ghost writes "Obviously done by the Dems". Can't make this level of idiocy up. ROTFLMAO.
Ghost Hoodwinked.

So you didn't read it either. This is why neither of you have any idea what you are talking about.

Plus you have a mask over your head. Take it off and let your brain breathe.

Reactions: jfegaly
So you didn't read it either. This is why neither of you have any idea what you are talking about.

Plus you have a mask over your head. Take it off and let your brain breathe.

Poor ghost just got shut down again. Are there big words in the sentence that confuse you? When it says "process used by the Trump campaign" was that over your head? See, for most people that makes your claim that it was "Obviously done by the Democrats" seem.... well.... dumb. Perhaps you translate English improperly? Thanks for trying though.

Poor ghost just got shut down again. Are there big words in the sentence that confuse you? When it says "process used by the Trump campaign" was that over your head? See, for most people that makes your claim that it was "Obviously done by the Democrats" seem.... well.... dumb. Perhaps you translate English improperly? Thanks for trying though.

I guess I just can't get through to a grown man that wears a mask over his head.

But you think you look good in that white hood? LOL

Why would I wear a white hood? Your party is the party of the KKK. Your party fought to keep slavery alive, your party fought against women getting the right to vote a century ago, your party fought to keep blacks from voting 60 years ago. Your party fought for segregation.

Your party is evil. Always has been, that's why patriots are about to blow it up once and for all. We don't need your party's racism in this world.

But you think you look good in that white hood? LOL
Hey @Nolec how about you reading my post before you start casting aspersions:
But first I've got to ask if you have the guts to see the truth and can man up to the fact that you've been duped by the media and your Democratic base for years. If you can, then please read this article. If you can't, then continue in your squalor of lies and deceit and enjoy living a life of hatred toward America and what WE stand for.

I'll give you the intro to this article for your reading pleasure:
Brandon Straka, who organized this #Walk Away Rescue America rally, said people are leaving the political left because they realize that MSNBC, CNN, Anderson Cooper, Don Lemon, and others don’t tell the truth. Instead, Straka said those same outlets function as the “propaganda arm for the Democrat Party.”
Straka said he once despised Trump. He said the mainstream media informed him that Trump ridiculed a physically disabled reporter at a political rally — and Straka believed everything that the media fed him. Straka, who is gay, also said he spent his entire adult life voting off his minority status because the media told him that only Democrats care about marginalized groups while Republicans are “greedy, straight White people.”
“When I realized that Donald Trump did not mock a reporter’s disability — but CNN told me that he did — I became completely confused and shocked and I didn’t understand what was going on. You know why? Because I f***ing trusted you people. I thought you were honest. I thought you were the good guys. I thought you told the truth. I thought you cared about Black people and brown people and LGBT people the way you claim to. But you don’t care about us. They are using us. All of us. They don’t care about Black Americans. They don’t care about Asian people. They don’t care about White people either. They don’t care about anybody. They only care about power and control,” Straka said while he pointed at the CNN building.

https://tennesseestar.com/2020/11/2...pitting-different-groups-against-one-another/

Ghost Hoodwinked.
Did u even pay attention to the press briefing? The trump team only has 3 cases open. This isn’t one of them. Can u be more dumb? Lol

Shut down? Haha. U can’t even back ur bs up and ur gonna act like u shut someone down! Haha stfu snowflake! Lol

snd there it is. The lefts playbook. Racecard. Again, when one points a finger, 3 are pointing back at themselves

The left always accuses others of the things they are guilty of. Openly racist, so they accuse others of being racist.

Their racism got so blatant in the 60s that they couldn't spin their way out of it. That's when they invented the 'parties switched sides' hoax. Which of course hoodwinked the sheep.

Did u even pay attention to the press briefing? The trump team only has 3 cases open. This isn’t one of them. Can u be more dumb? Lol

You claiming the Arizona judge is dumb... sure is funny. Rudy's case got thrown away without merit in Pa. You saying Rudy isn't on team Trump. LOL

You claiming the Arizona judge is dumb... sure is funny. Rudy's case got thrown away without merit in Pa. You saying Rudy isn't on team Trump. LOL
Nope! U but it’s not like judges aren’t dumb. I mean, Obama did put in a bunch of sheep. Name the one Rudy had thrown out. I know of one they dropped n that’s cause they got what they wanted. Btw- name a time I said Rudy wasn’t team trump. I will wait snowflake lol

Nope! U but it’s not like judges aren’t dumb. I mean, Obama did put in a bunch of sheep. Name the one Rudy had thrown out. I know of one they dropped n that’s cause they got what they wanted. Btw- name a time I said Rudy wasn’t team trump. I will wait snowflake lol
Still waiting....

I'll await your link that disputes the facts of this article then.
I noticed that this journalist who wrote this article has a string of anti-Trump articles. Nice choice.
Oh and BTW, in the article is this gem: It’s worth noting that, while Brann was appointed to the federal bench by Democratic President Barack Obama, the judge held multiple leadership positions within the Republican Party. Obama frequently had to strike deals with Republican senators to appoint GOP judges, in order to prevent those senators from blocking Obama’s other nominees.

And it's also safe to assume that there are a lot of GOP judges who hold a RINO mentality.

vox. Lol. Still waiting on their first middle of the road article

This is why sheep never learn anything. They start out believing something, then only seek out information that buttresses their desired narrative.

Critical thinkers seek out facts. For instance, a critical thinker says "Do masks work in reducing covid cases? Let's find out..." Then they do research and find out that areas with mask mandate are having an increase in cases, and intelligently conclude that masks do not work.

Sheep are called sheep for a reason.

Reactions: jfegaly
Oh, so if I post a link from a right bias media u will believe it ? Lol

I invited the posters to produce a link that materially disputes the facts in that article I posted. Have at it. The article states that the Federal judge threw out RG's case in Pa. without merit.

I invited the posters to produce a link that materially disputes the facts in that article I posted. Have at it. The article states that the Federal judge threw out RG's case in Pa. without merit.
U know they can’t cause the count case hasn’t happened. It’s funny how u idiots think the attys are gonna give u everything they have now before it goes to count. So tell me, when u play cards do u show ur hand before the game is done? Lol. Didn’t think so. U talk a lot of shit but u never back it up. Always bs and never facts.

This is why sheep never learn anything. They start out believing something, then only seek out information that buttresses their desired narrative.

Critical thinkers seek out facts. For instance, a critical thinker says "Do masks work in reducing covid cases? Let's find out..." Then they do research and find out that areas with mask mandate are having an increase in cases, and intelligently conclude that masks do not work.

Sheep are called sheep for a reason.

Do critical thinkers say masks kill? Do they know where Fauci's check is that you assured us was coming? The world basically turns to masks, and the other mitigation, as did Kansas, to slow the spread because it works. Good thing no one ever listens to Ghost Hoodwinking.

Do critical thinkers say masks kill? Do they know where Fauci's check is that you assured us was coming? The world basically turns to masks, and the other mitigation, as did Kansas, to slow the spread because it works. Good thing no one ever listens to Ghost Hoodwinking.

What critical thinkers do NOT do is take lying idiots seriously,

I think you got a lesson in that in this thread, from multiple posters.

Didn't you?

Reactions: BlueEyedGator17
U know they can’t cause the count case hasn’t happened. It’s funny how u idiots think the attys are gonna give u everything they have now before it goes to count. So tell me, when u play cards do u show ur hand before the game is done? Lol. Didn’t think so. U talk a lot of shit but u never back it up. Always bs and never facts.

It most assuredly did happen. The Federal Judge was Mathew Bran. Read the link.

What critical thinkers do NOT do is take lying idiots seriously,

I think you got a lesson in that in this thread, from multiple posters.

Didn't you?

As is always the case, Ghost can't provide a link or evidence to back up his lies. Then proclaims someone else is lying. LOL I gave a link for proof. Ghost well..... continues his lyin', spinnin' welchin'

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT