ADVERTISEMENT

Arizona Judge Reacts to Affidavit List

Actually, you have a good point.

Now that you have been exposed as a fraud, my work here is done.

Maybe I’ll visit in January to see what flavor of Kool-Aid you have switched to by then.

What's coming will happen regardless of how often you post here demanding that I give it up.

I will leave you with this: There's a reason why I don't come to your board and try to convince you that I am right, and there's a reason why you feel compelled to come here and say I'm wrong.

Actions, not words.

Poor sad Ghost is just getting more and more desperate. First have an adult explain that the 3rd District Court of Appeals is not SCOTUS. Secondly, the District Court has not even allowed for oral arguments to be heard a bad, bad sign that unless team trump comes with substantial written proof by tomorrow, they throw the case out. Since at no other time has that kind of evidence been shown.... oops. Sorry for your loss. LOL

I'll be honest, Jenna dunking on @Nolec is almost as sexy as when Ghost does. :cool:

I'll be honest, Jenna dunking on @Nolec is almost as sexy as when Ghost does. :cool:

Oh no somebody now has to tell Ghost and Jenna..... SCOTUS today refused to take up their case. Probably tomorrow we hear the 3dr District Court of Appeals dismisses the other one without even having oral argument. Seems that the judicial system actually believes in evidence unlike Ghost.

Oh no somebody now has to tell Ghost and Jenna..... SCOTUS today refused to take up their case. Probably tomorrow we hear the 3dr District Court of Appeals dismisses the other one without even having oral argument. Seems that the judicial system actually believes in evidence unlike Ghost.

They don’t believe in evidence. Plenty. The constitution is being violated. Period. Read article 2 of the constitution. Read what Carter and a panel wrote 15 years ago about mail in voting.

Nolec. Research it. You’re to smart not too.

They can't take it up. It's going to the 3rd Circuit Court.

Reminder: Never listen to anything @Nolec says on any topic. Ever.

Wrong moron... read the msg. YOU posted by JE . Good Lord man she states right there about the case before SCOTUS. The case got tossed. Try to keep up. Sigh.

Wrong moron... read the msg. YOU posted by JE . Good Lord man she states right there about the case before SCOTUS. The case got tossed. Try to keep up. Sigh.

Nope. Headed to the 3rd Circuit Court.

Same circuit court that Alito was just assigned. And he's already given the Trump team a huge win there.

Has Hiden conceded yet? So sad to see him giving you sheep hope LOL

Nope. Headed to the 3rd Circuit Court.

Same circuit court that Alito was just assigned. And he's already given the Trump team a huge win there.

Has Hiden conceded yet? So sad to see him giving you sheep hope LOL

Try to focus. There are two cases in JE quote 1) an appeal of the Trump defeat without merit to the 3rd District Court of Pa. In this instance the District Court gave thru Mon. afternoon for credible , written evidence to be produced. They refused to even have oral arguments. Good luck with that. 2) An appeal to SCOTUS that Roberts declined to even hear. PS Get used to that SCOTUS is not going to get involved unless massive evidence is produced. Quickly. The legal attempts are all circling the drain.

Try to focus. There are two cases in JE quote 1) an appeal of the Trump defeat without merit to the 3rd District Court of Pa. In this instance the District Court gave thru Mon. afternoon for credible , written evidence to be produced. They refused to even have oral arguments. Good luck with that. 2) An appeal to SCOTUS that Roberts declined to even hear. PS Get used to that SCOTUS is not going to get involved unless massive evidence is produced. Quickly. The legal attempts are all circling the drain.

Nope. Already appealed to the 3rd Circuit Court. "Third circuit has granted our appeal."

@Nolec just got dunked on again. On his face.

Did you know Alito was just assigned to the 3rd Circuit? Same Alito that has already given the Trump team a massive win in PA.

So.
Much.
Winning.

Has Hiden conceded yet? Or will they have to drag him out of his basement in Delaware and tell him its over? LMAO!

Nope. Already appealed to the 3rd Circuit Court. "Third circuit has granted our appeal."

Well dimwit, that what I just posted. Reading comp. issues got you again?

@Nolec just got dunked on again. On his face.

Did you know Alito was just assigned to the 3rd Circuit? Same Alito that has already given the Trump team a massive win in PA.

Sorry but Pa. Supreme court rightfully restored those mail-in votes. They weren't needed anyway because Biden's margin so so much.

Alito does not sit on the District Court. They will likely toss the appeal tomorrow. Roberts already declined SCOTUS taking up Trump's case, will likely never hear ANY Trump appeal unless tangible evidence of massive issues quickly appear. Trump's chances are circling the drain as is Ghost's time on this board. LOL

What's coming will happen regardless of how often you post here demanding that I give it up.

I will leave you with this: There's a reason why I don't come to your board and try to convince you that I am right, and there's a reason why you feel compelled to come here and say I'm wrong.

Actions, not words.
@kjfreeze @jfegaly @ukalum1988
Your boy is on the sports board whining about the Lounge.
I hear you. I had to bail on the Lounge for the same reason.

I think the Lounge may be a transdimensional portal to 1985A where Biff is running everything. That’s the only explanation.

Sad is a good dude, even though I disagree with his politics.
Sad is a good guy. About the only thing he and I disagree on at the Blue Board is our hoops coach, Mike White. If I end up being wrong about White, I will eat a serving of Sad's crow.
It was actually ReRe I was talking about. Now Sad is like the rest of us, who can use a break from here by hanging out more at the Blue Board.

Reactions: ukalum1988

3rd District weighs in. No evidence to show voter fraud and no allegation of 2nd amend. rights denied so no basis for claims. Roberts won't even grant SCOTUS review. Trump demanded Wisc. recount that netted BIDEN more votes. LOL Now the Cobb Cty Head of GOP states he didn't agree to be part of S. Powell's Ga. filing. OOPS.

3rd District weighs in. No evidence to show voter fraud and no allegation of 2nd amend. rights denied so no basis for claims. Roberts won't even grant SCOTUS review. Trump demanded Wisc. recount that netted BIDEN more votes. LOL Now the Cobb Cty Head of GOP states he didn't agree to be part of S. Powell's Ga. filing. OOPS.

This is why I beg everyone to never listen to @Nolec on ANY topic.

This is why I beg everyone to never listen to @Nolec on ANY topic.

Pa. House and Senate have already several times, even after meeting Trump, stated they're not going to disenfranchise the Pa. election. Mastriano wanted bait for his "Bannon" showtime. GOP Hose spokesman for Pa. had not even heard of any measure. LOL Thanks for losing again. Hoodwink once again welcher.

Pa. House and Senate have already several times, even after meeting Trump, stated they're not going to disenfranchise the Pa. election. Mastriano wanted bait for his "Bannon" showtime. GOP Hose spokesman for Pa. had not even heard of any measure. LOL Thanks for losing again. Hoodwink once again welcher.

PA Senate and House just filed joint resolutions to take control of the state's electors.

This is why I beg everyone to never ever NEVER listen to @Nolec on any topic.

PA Senate and House just filed joint resolutions to take control of the state's electors.

Link? Pa. House and Senate leadership said they'd not usurp the voters, since no evidence has been shown to decertify the election there would be no legal justification. A filing is of little consequence without support.

Pa. House and Senate leadership stated there's no evidence presented that would provide legal justification to decertify the election.

Pa. House and Senate leadership stated there's no evidence presented that would provide legal justification to decertify the election.

The Constitution says never ever NEVER listen to anything @Nolec says on any topic.

Ghost agrees. And he is thoroughly enjoying watching @Nolec slowly realize that Trump is going to be his beautiful President for at least 4 more years LMAO!

Why would I wear a white hood? Your party is the party of the KKK. Your party fought to keep slavery alive, your party fought against women getting the right to vote a century ago, your party fought to keep blacks from voting 60 years ago. Your party fought for segregation.

Your party is evil. Always has been, that's why patriots are about to blow it up once and for all. We don't need your party's racism in this world.

Patriots aren't that great with Cam Newton. Doubt they are blowing up anything.

Wechers gonna ... welch. When does the ban start, it's been over.

BTW I saw that Candace Owens posted on Facebook that Hiden wasn't legally or literally the President-Elect.

Polifact 'fact checked' her claim, said she was wrong, and posted an article to her post claiming Hiden was President-Elect.

So she sued Poltifact. They had to remove the article, and ADMIT CANDACE WAS RIGHT.

Hilarious that you literally have to take dems to court to get them to admit to the truth.

Reactions: fatman76
BTW I saw that Candace Owens posted on Facebook that Hiden wasn't legally or literally the President-Elect.

Polifact 'fact checked' her claim, said she was wrong, and posted an article to her post claiming Hiden was President-Elect.

So she sued Poltifact. They had to remove the article, and ADMIT CANDACE WAS RIGHT.

Hilarious that you literally have to take dems to court to get them to admit to the truth.

Biden will officially be President elect when the Electoral College votes him in. Which it will. On schedule.

Biden will officially be President elect when the Electoral College votes him in. Which it will. On schedule.

Unless he's not.

Remember what I told you? This would be the last presidential election for the democratic party.

Ever.

You went apeshit. I told you to save the post.

Did you?

Because it's about to happen.

Keep watching...

Reactions: fatman76
Unless he's not.

Remember what I told you? This would be the last presidential election for the democratic party.

Ever.

You went apeshit. I told you to save the post.

Did you?

Because it's about to happen.

Keep watching...

Fauci still wants his check, welcher. LOL

He doesnt get paid cause we didn't use his vaccine. And you thought we had 3 of them on the market back in the summer LOL

Nope I said there were multiple vaccines. Which one are you saying was Fauci's now that you're trying to move the goalposts? Since he doesn't have a biolab .... he never had any vaccine for covid... ever. Ghost wrong on multiple fronts again.

Link? Pa. House and Senate leadership have no plan to take up this resolution, on the last day of their session, since it did not even come out of any House or Senate committee. Welcher wrong, as usual.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT