ADVERTISEMENT

Are the dominoes beginning to fall?

BillCutting4585

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Oct 15, 2020
7c26435acdb8df73.jpg

Hopefully. They voted on this about a week ago.

I wasn’t even aware there were problems in NH though.
New Hampshire has a lot of republicans in that state believe it or not.

Nothing may never come of the Arizona or New Hampshire audit but if they find something that could have changed the results then I think you’ll see other states fall in line and start auditing.

Will the election be overturned? Nah. No one in DC has the balls to push it. At this point, if wrong doing is found, then all I’d want is for the people who are responsible to be put behind bars for a long long time. I’m talking a very harsh example to be made of these people, GITMO examples.

Nothing may never come of the Arizona or New Hampshire audit but if they find something that could have changed the results then I think you’ll see other states fall in line and start auditing.

Will the election be overturned? Nah. No one in DC has the balls to push it. At this point, if wrong doing is found, then all I’d want is for the people who are responsible to be put behind bars for a long long time. I’m talking a very harsh example to be made of these people, GITMO examples.
The further up the ladder the corruption goes, the less of a chance anything happens.

I’ve been saying since Inauguration Day this whole deal is about the next election.

If the midterms are fair there will be a massive power swing....which is why Biden is in such a hurry in pushing his agenda. He knows no one wants open borders, higher gas prices, racial division, support for countries like Iran, being soft on China, etc.

If they can’t find 11k bad votes in AZ and the audit is fair and thorough I’ll be flat out stunned.

He knows no one wants open borders, higher gas prices, racial division, support for countries like Iran, being soft on China, etc.

Biden just canceled the trip of two US Destroyers to the Black Sea, near where Russians are mounting troops on Ukraine's border.

The result? Russia immediately, and illegally, shut down the Kerch Strait along with two Ukrainian ports.

Putin sensed Biden's weakness and seized upon it. This is what we elected? Haha...ok.

Biden just canceled the trip of two US Destroyers to the Black Sea, near where Russians are mounting troops on Ukraine's border.

The result? Russia immediately, and illegally, shut down the Kerch Strait along with two Ukrainian ports.

Putin sensed Biden's weakness and seized upon it. This is what we elected? Haha...ok.

Not surprising one bit, beta male behavior

Reactions: BamaFan1137
According to a senior Biden admin official, they didn't want to "escalate a war with Russia"..."didn't seek a downward spiral."

When you blink, with regards to Putin, you are in fact escalating the chances of war and a downward spiral.

Anyone think China is watching?

According to a senior Biden admin official, they didn't want to "escalate a war with Russia"..."didn't seek a downward spiral."
When you blink, with regards to Putin, you are in fact escalating the chances of war and a downward spiral. Anyone think China is watching?
Watching? They walk Biden to the park everyday to shit on America.

images

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT