ADVERTISEMENT

April new jobs at 266,000...

I would never call you that. Just relax. This isn’t the 10th grade here. Calm down. I’m not here to force you to do anything you don’t want. Take a deep breath.
Now you're calling me gay, that's clever jock sniffer. Be a man and start thinking for yourself and stop worshipping other men, it's pathetic.
somi was picked on for my sexual orientation, but you didn't call me gay? Jock sniffer is smart.

somi was picked on for my sexual orientation, but you didn't call me gay? Jock sniffer is smart.
I’m here for you, pal. Slow down. Type it out and read it before hitting that post reply button. Inhale through your nose and then exhale through your mouth. It should be a pretty easy breathing technique you’re already used to.

• Haha
Reactions: BillCutting4585
I’m here for you, pal. Slow down. Type it out and read it before hitting that post reply button. Inhale through your nose and then exhale through your mouth. It should be a pretty easy breathing technique you’re already used to.
You're a no see um, along with the other jock sniffers on here. It's been fun but I have to run. Think of something that might impress me. I will check in this evening.

Reactions: fsumc
Godspeed, friend! See you on Grinder!!!
xoxo
And just like that, grinder boy begins his search on the internet to bring back to this board an upgraded shit talking vernacular that doesn’t include jock sniffer.

@fsumc that was too easy 😂😂😂

I’m gonna miss him 🥲
He’ll be back. He’s the “one up” type.

As your leader (seriously 🙄😂😂😂), I command you to continue the attack 😂😂😂😂

I love self proclaimed intellectuals 🤦🏼😂😂😂

Reactions: fsumc

But it’s not an attack. If he comes back I will open up my arms and any orifice he needs.

• Haha
Reactions: BillCutting4585
Weird. No one here. What’s ur eta? I’m heading to get cigars shortly.
Dude Im here. Where are you? I flew across country just so you could show me your bank statement.

Figures. Damn, I even would have smoked a stogey with you. What kind did you buy?

Last edited:
Dude Im here. Where are you? I flew across country just so you could show me your bank statement.

Figures. Damn, I even would have smoked a stogey with you. What kind did you buy?
Once again! Welcher! It’s ok.. it’s why I made the trip anyways. Needed a few and some bourbon.
trinidad Espiritu series 2
Stagg jr

You're a no see um, along with the other jock sniffers on here. It's been fun but I have to run. Think of something that might impress me. I will check in this evening.
What is with you and this jock sniffing fetish?

Once again! Welcher! It’s ok.. it’s why I made the trip anyways. Needed a few and some bourbon.
trinidad Espiritu series 2
Stagg jr
Looks like a pretty hearty smoke. I may have to try it. Never had a Brazilian.

What kind of Bourbon. I still have some Blantons left from UKAlum.

Looks like a pretty hearty smoke. I may have to try it. Never had a Brazilian.

What kind of Bourbon. I still have some Blantons left from UKAlum.
It’s a strong smooth smoke. Stagg jr is the bourbon it’s very strong. Not for lite weights. I have 8 bottles of Blanton’s. It’s nice but I like stronger stuff.

It’s a strong smooth smoke. Stagg jr is the bourbon it’s very strong. Not for lite weights. I have 8 bottles of Blanton’s. It’s nice but I like stronger stuff.
Damn, 134 proof. No thanks. I have about 20 different bourbons, I definitely prefer the ones with the sweeter mash Bill, and wheat as the number 2 ingredient. I don’t like anything above 100 proof.

Damn, 134 proof. No thanks. I have about 20 different bourbons, I definitely prefer the ones with the sweeter mash Bill, and wheat as the number 2 ingredient. I don’t like anything above 100 proof.
Most snowflakes don’t. Lol.

Reactions: gatordad3

I am the one up type jock sniffer? I have 20 of you tin foil clowns to respond to, you're the most common. do You own a DJT doll? Do you sleep with it jock sniffer.

I am the one up type jock sniffer? I have 20 of you tin foil clowns to respond to, you're the most common. do You own a DJT doll? Do you sleep with it jock sniffer.
If you’re going to survive this, you really need to up your game. And yes, you are the one up type, you can’t help yourself.

Apparently you love emojis as well.

Aren’t you the same guy who complained about not being able to have a civil conversation without name calling?

makes sense

Aren’t you the same guy who complained about not being able to have a civil conversation without name calling?

makes sense
Complained? No, I stated a fact. You guys are the thinnest skinned people I have ever encountered. Certainly not conservatives.

Complained? No, I stated a fact. You guys are the thinnest skinned people I have ever encountered. Certainly not conservatives.
You would know about thin skinned. You get riled up so easy and then call people jock sniffers. You gotta stop projecting your weird fantasy’s onto others on message boards. Stop hating yourself and just embrace your identity. I will say this though I very much like this account better than @GhostOfMatchesMalone its definitely more entertaining

You would know about thin skinned. You get riled up so easy and then call people jock sniffers. You gotta stop projecting your weird fantasy’s onto others on message boards. Stop hating yourself and just embrace your identity. I will say this though I very much like this account better than @GhostOfMatchesMalone its definitely more entertaining
I think you may be on to something.

Except for the fact that he’s posted on Swamp Talk for many years. Ghost is a Gump who brags about participating in the Running of the Gumps.

Back to the topic of this thread...

Stupid MFer! And Joe knows how to pick the ugly MFers.

Unemployment increased and hiring stalled; it’s the worst miss since 1998.

18,000 manufacturing jobs were lost and the economy added only 266,000 jobs.

“Hiring was a huge letdown in April, with nonfarm payrolls increasing by a much less than expected 266,000 and the unemployment rate rose to 6.1% amid an escalating shortage of available workers,” reported CNBC.

The bad jobs report was a result of Biden’s policy to pay people more money to sit at home and NOT WORK.

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
Back to the topic of this thread...

Stupid MFer! And Joe knows how to pick the ugly MFers.

Unemployment increased and hiring stalled; it’s the worst miss since 1998.

18,000 manufacturing jobs were lost and the economy added only 266,000 jobs.

“Hiring was a huge letdown in April, with nonfarm payrolls increasing by a much less than expected 266,000 and the unemployment rate rose to 6.1% amid an escalating shortage of available workers,” reported CNBC.

The bad jobs report was a result of Biden’s policy to pay people more money to sit at home and NOT WORK.

These low IQ people are running this country and @BSC911 voted for them. 🤬🤬🤬

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT