ADVERTISEMENT

April new jobs at 266,000...

Between the state unemployment and the federal add on unemployment, the folks collecting this money like people who'd be working in restaurants are getting between 21 and 22 dollars an hour for not going to work. Who the hell wants to go to work? When asked today in a direct question whether he thought these government payouts were causing a lot of people to not go back to work, Biden immediately said no because there wasn't anything measurable. I guess his handlers have shielded him from tons of complaining restaurant owners.

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
“The increase of 916,000 jobs in March was revised down to 770,000, meaning that the net number of people employed over the past month, relative to what was known just hours ago, was a mere 120,000.”

Good thing that other guy isn’t around to call third world shitholes... third world shitholes.

“The increase of 916,000 jobs in March was revised down to 770,000, meaning that the net number of people employed over the past month, relative to what was known just hours ago, was a mere 120,000.”

Good thing that other guy isn’t around to call third world shitholes... third world shitholes.
So you think this is Biden's economy? Is it his stock market too? Stand on your own tow feet snd stop being tethered to a person or a party.

No smart people see that there is massive inequality in the system that's fostered by a corrupt tax code, made worse by you guessed it, trump. The most liberal fiscal and monetary policies in history, think of how many trillions trump gave to his fellow libs that run Silicon Valley, he crushed the domestic energy companies and enriched the nuts that virtually run the country now.
Even when Trump is gone the dims can’t stop blaming him. So Much easier than looking in the mirror. This is Biden’s America. Well actually Kamalas but either way this is what you voted for

This is from the biggest Pres Trump crybaby here? Really? @fsumc was right, you really are terrible at this.
Trump was the worst president in the history of this country, there is no second and third place, that's how bad he was. He lost the popular vote to hillary(do the math in that one) then he got curb stomped by a guy with obvious dementia, do the math in that.. clueless jock sniffing putz

Are you the Leander of the clique? You the girl all the football players want under the bleachers?
Leander is a city in Texas but I’m sure with someone who is an intellectual like yourself knew that.

Now if you are asking if I’m the leader of the clique, the answer is no. This is a message board. Again, an intellectual such as yourself knew that.

However, we know what you are and we will have a lot of fun with you.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
Leander is a city in Texas but I’m sure with someone who is an intellectual like yourself knew that.

Now if you are asking if I’m the leader of the clique, the answer is no. This is a message board. Again, an intellectual such as yourself knew that.

However, we know what you are and we will have a lot of fun with you.
Clever, very clever, but you're better at jock sniffing.

Clever, very clever, but you're better at jock sniffing.
So we have a boy who hates trump, thinks he’s an intellectual and is horrible at talking shit.

You sure are starting off well? You sure you want to venture down this path?

Come on bud, if you’re going to talk shit at least be good at it Aristotle.
Talk shit? You're a jock sniffing idiot that's part of a cult. You and your little immature friends in here are threatened by even a hint of criticism of your idiot Trumpy. you guys got curb stomped in November, get over it. Trump has no chance in 2024, the window is shut, the con is up. Let's hope a real leader emerges, its unlikely but you never know.

So we have a boy who hates trump, thinks he’s an intellectual and is horrible at talking shit.

You sure are starting off well? You sure you want to venture down this path?
Kid is better than boy, but I appreciate you following me.

Talk shit? You're a jock sniffing idiot that's part of a cult. You and your little immature friends in here are threatened by even a hint of criticism of your idiot Trumpy. you guys got curb stomped in November, get over it. Trump has no chance in 2024, the window is shut, the con is up. Let's hope a real leader emerges, its unlikely but you never know.
How bad were you picked on in high school? How many lockers were you stuffed in and how many cocks were you “forced” to suck in the locker room?

These are simple questions. I’m sorry you were picked on for your sexual orientation. It’s not your fault. It’s not your fault.
Now you're calling me gay, that's clever jock sniffer. Be a man and start thinking for yourself and stop worshipping other men, it's pathetic.

Now you're calling me gay, that's clever jock sniffer. Be a man and start thinking for yourself and stop worshipping other men, it's pathetic.
I would never call you that. Just relax. This isn’t the 10th grade here. Calm down. I’m not here to force you to do anything you don’t want. Take a deep breath.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT