ADVERTISEMENT

April new jobs at 266,000...

1 million were expected. Unemployment rate 6.1%. Most new jobs are in hospitality and services. Manufacturing lost 18,000 jobs. Biden's economic plan isn't even in place yet.

Biden promised economic stagnation and higher crime rates. 74 million of us listened.
You embarrass yourself every time you try to talk economics. Stick to boring stories and silly quizzes.

The April figures, while a disappointment , are merely a bump in the road to the Great Recovery. Jobless claims are down so May will be better.

From a real economist.

"With most of the high-frequency indicators still pointing to further improvement and jobless claims falling like a stone in recent weeks, however, we doubt that it signals the recovery is at risk," said Capital Economics senior US economist Michael Pearce.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mdfgator
1 million were expected. Unemployment rate 6.1%. Most new jobs are in hospitality and services. Manufacturing lost 18,000 jobs. Biden's economic plan isn't even in place yet.

Biden promised economic stagnation and higher crime rates. 74 million of us listened.
Wow, that's a massive miss. CNBC tells me over a million jobs added were expected, and 5.6% unemployment:

This is terrible news for all of us participating in the economy. Add to this the growing inflation concerns and surging gas prices (prices up 11 cents a gallon here overnight) and couple all that with a drooling dementia patient at the switch, and we are in trouble.

Bigly. And I note the dems are back to spinning that this horrible report sets us up for a 'great' report in May. Awesome, we are back to the obama mentality of putting us in a massive hole, then celebrating as he digs us halfway out of it.

PS: Did anyone note @BSC911 edited his above post where he first claimed Sunny was lying about 1 million jobs expected? Proves he had no idea, got mad and called Sunny a liar without knowing, then googled it after the fact. Hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
You embarrass yourself every time you try to talk economics. Stick to boring stories and silly quizzes.

The April figures, while a disappointment , are merely a bump in the road to the Great Recovery. Jobless claims are down so May will be better.

From a real economist.

"With most of the high-frequency indicators still pointing to further improvement and jobless claims falling like a stone in recent weeks, however, we doubt that it signals the recovery is at risk," said Capital Economics senior US economist Michael Pearce.
Same experts who said we would have 1 mill job growth n know u putting out more guesses and playing it off like it’s facts. Haha.
stick to flipping burgers DA! This is obviously over ur head.

Reactions: nail1988
Same experts who said we would have 1 mill job growth n know u putting out more guesses and playing it off like it’s facts. Haha.
stick to flipping burgers DA! This is obviously over ur head.
Care to make a bet about future economic growth?

I didn’t think so.

from state run APnews

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Care to make a bet about future economic growth?

I didn’t think so.
Yes! But I can’t expect a pos like yourself to follow up on the bet. U have a history on not backing up anything and not following true when u lose.

Yes! But I can’t expect a pos like yourself to follow up on the bet. U have a history on not backing up anything and not following true when u lose.
You have me confused with that Welcher, Ghost. I’ve never welched on a bet in my life.

So whats your net worth. Are we talking 6 figures? Seven figures? 8 figures? Higher?

You have me confused with that Welcher, Ghost. I’ve never welched on a bet in my life.

So whats your net worth. Are we talking 6 figures? Seven figures? 8 figures? Higher?
Nope snowflake! Many times I’ve requested ur bs to be backed up. U don’t. U Welched with others in here as well and not too long ago it was thrown back into ur face.
Remember snowflake, ur actions n words define who u are abs ur a pos snowflake that can’t be trusted.
Don’t worry about my wealth. U were told we could meet up and discuss. U won’t and we all know why. You can’t get the time off from Burger flipping! Lol.

I'll add. Much stimulus money is sitting in the markets. At least some printing is not contributing to inflation.

Biden's plan is for gov to spend our way out of the doldrums. Such a plan has never produced fruit.

Biden tells us his tax plan will cost me nothing. Is Biden dumber than AOC, Hank and our slowest?

Nope snowflake! Many times I’ve requested ur bs to be backed up. U don’t. U Welched with others in here as well and not too long ago it was thrown back into ur face.
Remember snowflake, ur actions n words define who u are abs ur a pos snowflake that can’t be trusted.
Don’t worry about my wealth. U were told we could meet up and discuss. U won’t and we all know why. You can’t get the time off from Burger flipping! Lol.
Fine. Wachovia parking lot. Noon tomorrow.

I'll add. Much stimulus money is sitting in the markets. At least some printing is not contributing to inflation.

Biden's plan is for gov to spend our way out of the doldrums. Such a plan has never produced fruit.

Biden tells us his tax plan will cost me nothing. Is Biden dumber than AOC, Hank and our slowest?

Beijing Biden a cross between Lamumba and Carter but dumber than both tells me he’s ecstatic with the economy ?

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Of course! And then they would say paying everyone $15 minimum wage is testament to that.

Smart people see through their 2 bits of silver to the poor.
No smart people see that there is massive inequality in the system that's fostered by a corrupt tax code, made worse by you guessed it, trump. The most liberal fiscal and monetary policies in history, think of how many trillions trump gave to his fellow libs that run Silicon Valley, he crushed the domestic energy companies and enriched the nuts that virtually run the country now.

No smart people see that there is massive inequality in the system that's fostered by a corrupt tax code, made worse by you guessed it, trump. The most liberal fiscal and monetary policies in history, think of how many trillions trump gave to his fellow libs that run Silicon Valley, he crushed the domestic energy companies and enriched the nuts that virtually run the country now.
So you think $15 minimum wage is a great idea?

We have inequality due to stupid or lazy ppl. It’s not the employers duty to overpaid for a position cause his/her company prospered. Trump didn’t make anything worse but u stay in ur Trump hate bunker. Lol

Here is Pelosi's solution: Government needs to spend more $.
Huh. @Mdfgator told us President Trump is the one that tried to spend more money, and Botox Nan wouldn't let him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT