ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody seen Insta????

AmeDawg

Baby Gator
Nov 3, 2019
Been hearing his claims about UGA receivers are trash, Their 2 stud ends, stud receivers, Mullen is the man, Kirby is crap, and those childish ass emojis, all season. Where ya at hoss???? 3-0..... and counting!!! Go DAWGS!!!!!

Been hearing his claims about UGA receivers are trash, Their 2 stud ends, stud receivers, Mullen is the man, Kirby is crap, and those childish ass emojis, all season. Where ya at hoss???? 3-0..... and counting!!! Go DAWGS!!!!!

Get some sleep as the s hook bus comes early to the trailer park toothless.

Can’t sleep Lake. Still turnt up for beatin that ass 3 yrs in a row. Spurrier gone potna! And Dan “the man” ain’t it!

Can’t sleep Lake. Still turnt up for beatin that ass 3 yrs in a row. Spurrier gone potna! And Dan “the man” ain’t it!
And yet still not closer to a natty.....difference between the expectations between the 2 programs.

And yet still not closer to a natty.....

Maybe closer than you think...
serveimage

Who the fukk are you to be calling out one of our regulars? Never saw a single post from you until after the game was over. If you are too much of a pussy to post here before the game, you have no right to post here afterwards. Get lost.

Sound salty bud. Anyhow, when u spew that much trash talk, expect to receive it in return. Great game. Never felt threatened at all by those “ all-world” receivers he continued to harp on. How many sacks again??? Go Dawgs! And by the way, calm down. It is only a game. 4 straight next year!

Who the fukk are you to be calling out one of our regulars? Never saw a single post from you until after the game was over. If you are too much of a pussy to post here before the game, you have no right to post here afterwards. Get lost.
Bigger puss...insta or ohsfan?

Reactions: AmeDawg
Sound salty bud. Anyhow, when u spew that much trash talk, expect to receive it in return. Great game. Never felt threatened at all by those “ all-world” receivers he continued to harp on. How many sacks again??? Go Dawgs! And by the way, calm down. It is only a game. 4 straight next year!
LG89 is correct. It does kinda make you look like a pussy when you don’t even have the guts to post in the Picks thread and then you dump your shit on a regular after the game. For all the UGA fans that were doing drive-by’s in the Spring, it sure was relatively quiet in here last week, which kinda tells you how you felt about your own team going into the game. Our regular UGA folks (most of whom are reasonable and cool) have every right to give us shit...you, not so much.

LG89 is correct. It does kinda make you look like a pussy when you don’t even have the guts to post in the Picks thread and then you dump your shit on a regular after the game. For all the UGA fans that were doing drive-by’s in the Spring, it sure was relatively quiet in here last week, which kinda tells you how you felt about your own team going into the game. Our regular UGA folks (most of whom are reasonable and cool) have every right to give us shit...you, not so much.
The E-Dub rule was put in place before the game. If you didn't talk shit before the game, you don't get to talk it after. Also if you lose you have to report for your crow dinner.

Insta can get psycho but this year he's been more tame. Either way STFU....you won. We have good players, you have more but we got out played, hats off pal. Do you need a reach around?

Stick the rest up your a$$, another UGA idiot...we have some too pal.

Said weeks ago that the chitty, corrupt, biased SEC refs were my biggest worry.
Correct yet again. UF 17 -- UGly 14 & Rets 10

I only watched a couple of minutes into the 2nd Half before telling my better half that I was ready to go out for dinner. So I turned the event off and we left. I didn't get around to watching the 2nd half until late last night, when I speed watched the recording so I could delete it.

Maybe I'll watch the bowl game when it comes around, but I'm pretty much done with the SEC's version of a football event. (the game is dead, all that's left is an event with little interest to me).

LSU and UGA will likely get to see which has the better holding OL, and who the SEC and their refs have decided to award their trophy to this year, while protecting their $$$ cow.

Bye now...

Last edited:

I only watched a couple of minutes into the 2nd Qtr before telling my better half that I was ready to go out for dinner. So I turned the event off and we left. I didn't get around to watching the 2nd half until late last night, when I speed watched the recording so I could delete it.

Maybe I'll watch the bowl game when it comes around, but I'm pretty much done with the SEC's version of a football event. (the game is dead, all that's left is an event with little interest to me).

LSU and UGA will likely get to see which has the better holding OL, and who the SEC and their refs have decided to award their trophy to this year, while protecting their $$$ cow.

Bye now...
Glad you're alive. Who won the decade?

For all the attacking Insta does, he is a die hard Gator who does his research and posts his bold opinions for all to see. He defends his positions and his school with vigor and, like him or not, you've got to credit the guy with never wavering in his loyalty to Gator athletics. Hope he's OK.

For all the attacking Insta does, he is a die hard Gator who does his research and posts his bold opinions for all to see. He defends his positions and his school with vigor and, like him or not, you've got to credit the guy with never wavering in his loyalty to Gator athletics. Hope he's OK.
I have no love for the Gators but I've always said I respect the love people have for their university or school of choice. It's part of what makes CFB, and all of college athletics, so great... the passion. It makes for great and/or interesting conversation... most of the time. Insta's good... see post 18.

No matter how much we ask after the truth, self-awareness is often unpleasant.
We do not feel kindly towards the truth-sayer....

I actually like Insta recently. I was just joking about the aliens.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
You’ll be aight Insta. Trust me, being a Dawg fan, I know! Fromm is the man! Good game from the gators. Go Dawgs!! Sic’em!!!! Woof! Woof!! Woof!

I only watched a couple of minutes into the 2nd Half before telling my better half that I was ready to go out for dinner. So I turned the event off and we left. I didn't get around to watching the 2nd half until late last night, when I speed watched the recording so I could delete it.

Bye now...
Good Lord. Hide for days then blame the refs. I’m sure you were cool with them after the Sakerlina game though. You have outdone your whiny ass coach. Congrats.

Bye now...
Welcome back! This is exactly the post I expected from you after all your trash talking...don't even watch the whole game and complain about the refs. Sounds about right!

So what happened to all the emojis Insta?:eek::oops:;):mad::cool:. Georgia is the better team dude, and we showed it on the field. Maybe your all-universe coach should try COACHING instead of mocking UGA all season. See what happens when you run your pie hole before actually WINNING against UGA Dan “the man” Mullllllllens? You get punched in that pie hole! Win something Dan of relevance, and shut up! Go Dawgs!

Reactions: VZDawg
U recovered yet Insta?;):rolleyes::D:cool::D:);). I mean it has been a week now. Anyway, Anchor Down!!! Go Dawgs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT