ADVERTISEMENT

Antonio Shelton (PSU Transfer) Film Study

Jan 6, 2021
Antonio Shelton Film Study

Penn State fan here. Just saw Shelton's decision to transfer to Florida. Wanted to share this film study a Penn State site did on him this year. Big body guy. Starter at Penn State...and would have been a starter again in 2021 -- which is why it caught a lot of people off guard that he left. Most figured he'd just go to the NFL. He's not a 5-star guy like Shorter, but he'll be a much bigger immediate impact guy for you than Shorter (who was a bust at PSU, and looks like he's on the same path at Fla.)

Like the Shelton pickup. Not sure I would call Shorter a bust. He was the 4th leading WR with 25 receptions on the team with 3 TDs this year behind Pitts, Toney and Grimes who are all going to the NFL.
May not get 5 star production from Shorter but he’s certainly not a bust and expect for him to make a contribution again next year.

Ah gotcha re: Shorter, Paco. Yeah, I think his star rating is what I was referring to...and his sub-par bowl performance when guys were out. Anyway, yeah, Shelton might have been Penn State's best defensive lineman this year. HUGE body (like 340? 350?) but can still rush the passer and eat up double teams. This will be his 6th year in college...so older, physically mature guy.

Ah gotcha re: Shorter, Paco. Yeah, I think his star rating is what I was referring to...and his sub-par bowl performance when guys were out. Anyway, yeah, Shelton might have been Penn State's best defensive lineman this year. HUGE body (like 340? 350?) but can still rush the passer and eat up double teams. This will be his 6th year in college...so older, physically mature guy.
Shorter did struggle a bit in the bowl game which was a bit uncharacteristic of how he performed during the season. But nobody performed good from UF in that game so... I agree we likely won’t get 5 star production out of him.
We really needed a big body DT so Shelton should be a big help to UF this coming year. DT is the biggest position of need for UF.

Do you have any offensive lineman available?

You fine floridians should look into past Shelton tweets. He said he wants to lower his shoulder into white kids on the sidewalk. He was forced to delete it. It was all over our penn state message board. He was also a locker room cancer and was a big part of the team chemistry along with Micah Parsons and Damion Barber. Theyre investigating a lot of the hazing. Legacy Penn State player Isaiah Humphreys transferred and called the police on them.

I hope he changes his ways. He's a good player on the field.

You fine floridians should look into past Shelton tweets. He said he wants to lower his shoulder into white kids on the sidewalk. He was forced to delete it. It was all over our penn state message board. He was also a locker room cancer and was a big part of the team chemistry along with Micah Parsons and Damion Barber. Theyre investigating a lot of the hazing. Legacy Penn State player Isaiah Humphreys transferred and called the police on them.

I hope he changes his ways. He's a good player on the field.
Yikes!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT