ADVERTISEMENT

Another reason TRUMP is The Greatest President we've ever had

Does terminating 230 fix the issue? Why not reform 230 with explicit rules that prevent censorship and allow for 100M fines for violations

Last edited:
Does terminating 230 fix the issue? Why not reform 230 with explicit rules that prevent censorship and allow for 100M fines for violations
I would assume if that was an option, Trump would have considered it. But it wasn't, so he has to veto it. It's not his job to write the laws.

Reactions: fatman76
If 230 is terminated we could very easily see every message board on the internet like this one disappear overnight.
I don't see how that can happen. There isn't suppression here... But SoonerScoop should get the ax. I'm about to dump on them and get my permanent ban. Renewal is soon anyway and I couldn't care less to ever post there again under their Nazi-like monitoring.

I don't see how that can happen. There isn't suppression here... But SoonerScoop should get the ax. I'm about to dump on them and get my permanent ban. Renewal is soon anyway and I couldn't care less to ever post there again under their Nazi-like monitoring.
”I have the right to spam any board I want.“

-kjfreeze

You realize repealing Section 230 doesnt mean boards won’t be monitored and trash posters like you and Ghost can’t still be kicked off, dont you?

”I have the right to spam any board I want.“

-kjfreeze

You realize repealing Section 230 doesnt mean boards won’t be monitored and trash posters like you and Ghost can’t still be kicked off, dont you?
giphy.gif

Except this is my home team board. You guys come here only after getting kicked off other boards. How big a loser do you have to be to go around to other teams boards just to post your idiotic political ideas? Have you ever seen me on the ULL board? I’m sure there’s some highly intellectual thinking going on there.

The point of 230 in essence is it protects boards like this from idiots like @BSC911. If he says or does something illegal here, Rivals isn't on the hook for it in most cases, he is.

Without 230, Rivals wont have those protections. So they may decide that they don't want to risk letting idiots like @BSC911 and his sock accounts post whatever they want, so they disable message board functionality altogether.

BTW, low blow mentioning renewals, that's poor-shaming @BSC911.

Reactions: kjfreeze
Except this is my home team board. You guys come here only after getting kicked off other boards. How big a loser do you have to be to go around to other teams boards just to post your idiotic political ideas? Have you ever seen me on the ULL board? I’m sure there’s some highly intellectual thinking going on there.
I haven't been "kicked off" other boards. I got a 2-week vacation for post things other than football - religion, politics. They used to have the OOB (Out OF Bounds) kind of like this site, but they did away with it and now want to dictate to extreme what is posted. It became very boring and very obnoxious and one-sided. But honestly, I have to always say you are so unaware of your narcissism.
All I can do is keep posting this about you:
giphy.gif

I haven't been "kicked off" other boards. I got a 2-week vacation for post things other than football - religion, politics. They used to have the OOB (Out OF Bounds) kind of like this site, but they did away with it and now want to dictate to extreme what is posted. It became very boring and very obnoxious and one-sided. But honestly, I have to always say you are so unaware of your narcissism.
All I can do is keep posting this about you:
giphy.gif
Meh. Everyone’s a hypocrite when it comes to politics. Do you think you are any different?

Have you ever been to War Chant? We've got more Nole posters than they do. 🤣

He still owns that site? Memberships have to be declining daily.
Not sure........still has that Nazi flavor though. To give you an example, mentioning something on the free board (like recruiting) gets you a ban if the topic is on the pay board. If one is not on the pay board, how would one know what is posted on it? 🤣

Not sure........still has that Nazi flavor though. To give you an example, mentioning something on the free board (like recruiting) gets you a ban if the topic is on the pay board. If one is not on the pay board, how would one know what is posted on it? 🤣
Sounds like that homo Gene from what I remember

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT