ADVERTISEMENT

Another reason to hate Trump

Since you believe the MSM when they report on Trump, you should read this:

https://sharylattkisson.com/2018/11/27/50-media-mistakes-in-the-trump-era-the-definitive-list/

Pfizer and Merck announced the price increases.
Effective Jan 15th.
Pfizer is moving ahead with price increases, as is Merck, one of the other drugmakers that staged a theatrical price rollback. In both cases, they’re exploiting loopholes that were really no secret.

Drug industry critics pointed this out at the time. “Pfizer’s alleged concession to Trump is a sham,” said Peter Maybarduk, director of the Access to Medicines Program at the advocacy group Public Citizen. “Pfizer is only deferring price increases — not canceling them, and certainly not lowering its prices.”

https://www.citizen.org/media/press...we-can’t-fix-prescription-price-gouging-tweets

Last edited:
Pfizer and Merck announced the price increases.
Effective Jan 15th.
Pfizer is moving ahead with price increases, as is Merck, one of the other drugmakers that staged a theatrical price rollback. In both cases, they’re exploiting loopholes that were really no secret.

Drug industry critics pointed this out at the time. “Pfizer’s alleged concession to Trump is a sham,” said Peter Maybarduk, director of the Access to Medicines Program at the advocacy group Public Citizen. “Pfizer is only deferring price increases — not canceling them, and certainly not lowering its prices.”

https://www.citizen.org/media/press-releases/trump-and-pfizer-know-we-can’t-fix-prescription-price-gouging-tweets

Price increases for individual drugs at individual drugmakers is a deflection from the OP that critical thinkers spot immediately.

Sheep are fooled, as they often are.

Since you believe the MSM when they report on Trump, you should read this:

https://sharylattkisson.com/2018/11/27/50-media-mistakes-in-the-trump-era-the-definitive-list/

Sorry, but i don't live in "YOUR" world.
You don't get to choose and tell me what is valid info.
I will do that myself!
Besides, you can't get more mainstream than Twitter.
Twitter for twits! lol
What i do believe is how evil corporate America is.
The pharmaceutical industry is very evil!
If you're following Trump on Twitter then you are "The Sheep"
ole boy! Trump does as Trump is told to do! Now Sheppard boy
go round your flock up.

Sorry, but i don't live in "YOUR" world.
You don't get to choose and tell me what is valid info.
I will do that myself!
Besides, you can't get more mainstream than Twitter.
Twitter for twits! lol
What i do believe is how evil corporate America is.
The pharmaceutical industry is very evil!
If you're following Trump on Twitter then you are "The Sheep"
ole boy! Trump does as Trump is told to do! Now Sheppard boy
go round your flock up.

Deflection duly noted.

Here again, is over 60 documented cases of mainstream media being completely wrong in their reporting of President Trump.

Critical thinkers stop consuming news from sources which are consistently publishing inaccurate information.

Sheep don't care, they just believe any source that tells them the story they want to hear.

Deflection duly noted.

Here again, is over 60 documented cases of mainstream media being completely wrong in their reporting of President Trump.

Critical thinkers stop consuming news from sources which are consistently publishing inaccurate information.

Sheep don't care, they just believe any source that tells them the story they want to hear.

I tell you what, since you have so much time on your hands why don't you research this subject matter and see if by chance if those savings were brought about because patents ran out on certain medications and therefore by that happening the drug makers were able to start making these drugs in a generic form. Now then, we all know that Trumpy Bear hasn't ever lied and his "character" is unquestionable. Ain't that right? A man who would pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for some nooki nooki, well, that tells me all i need to know.

Sharyl Attkisson was an anchor for CNN and also worked for CBS News.
Interesting! Sure did take Ms.Sharyl a long time to figure out that the company she was employed by was a liberal bias corporation but then again she didn't acknowledge it till she started having negotiation problems with her employer. Wasn't she a contributor for Fox News as well? I believe she was. Looks like Ms. Sharyl was a member of the same news outlets that you choose to bash. You can't have it both ways! LOL

Sharyl Attkisson was an anchor for CNN and also worked for CBS News.
Interesting! Sure did take Ms.Sharyl a long time to figure out that the company she was employed by was a liberal bias corporation but then again she didn't acknowledge it till she started having negotiation problems with her employer. Wasn't she a contributor for Fox News as well? I believe she was. Looks like Ms. Sharyl was a member of the same news outlets that you choose to bash. You can't have it both ways! LOL

You need to do more research on Mrs. Attkisson. Start with googling "Obama spied CBS Sharyl Attkisson".

I tell you what, since you have so much time on your hands why don't you research this subject matter and see if by chance if those savings were brought about because patents ran out on certain medications and therefore by that happening the drug makers were able to start making these drugs in a generic form. Now then, we all know that Trumpy Bear hasn't ever lied and his "character" is unquestionable. Ain't that right? A man who would pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for some nooki nooki, well, that tells me all i need to know.

It doesn't take much time to be a critical thinker.

You're not and I repeat, you're not a critical thinker! You'really really just a legend in your own mind. You just announced here 4 to 6 weeks ago that you had washed your hands of Fox news? Hell, I done that YEARS ago. I guess it's better late than never with yourself. Welcome to the party Mr. Legend

Reactions: CostaRica Gator
You're not and I repeat, you're not a critical thinker! You'really really just a legend in your own mind. You just announced here 4 to 6 weeks ago that you had washed your hands of Fox news? Hell, I done that YEARS ago. I guess it's better late than never with yourself. Welcome to the party Mr. Legend

No I said I wasn't trusting their election night coverage any longer. I've known all along that they slant their coverage to fit their audience.

You apparently aren't aware that the sources you consult do as well. Critical thinkers get this, sheep want to be led.

No I said I wasn't trusting their election night coverage any longer. I've known all along that they slant their coverage to fit their audience.

You apparently aren't aware that the sources you consult do as well. Critical thinkers get this, sheep want to be led.
Hate Trump, what are you stupid or something? Thank God Hillary did not get in. She could care less about our troops getting killed. She is a LOW LIFE!!!

Frogs - Ghost is just a sad soul with limited desire or intellect to broaden his viewpoint and/or sources for information that drive his rants... instead of seeking to further understand, he has been hiding out for a while in the dark corner of a Gator recruiting site’s forum to yell into an echo chamber of a small number of others with minimally-sourced ideas... all while calling folks who try to pull him out into the light ‘sheep’ and self-purporting himself as a critical thinker (bwahahaha).

I like to poke my head in to check on him every once in a while, to see if he’s made any progress towards intellectual broadening. Alas he has not... one day I hope he will...

Frogs - Ghost is just a sad soul with limited desire or intellect to broaden his viewpoint and/or sources for information that drive his rants... instead of seeking to further understand, he has been hiding out for a while in the dark corner of a Gator recruiting site’s forum to yell into an echo chamber of a small number of others with minimally-sourced ideas... all while calling folks who try to pull him out into the light ‘sheep’ and self-purporting himself as a critical thinker (bwahahaha).

I like to poke my head in to check on him every once in a while, to see if he’s made any progress towards intellectual broadening. Alas he has not... one day I hope he will...

Broaden my viewpoint....like listening to Buzzfeed? Bet that was a huge disappointment, wasn't it?

Critical thinker knew why it was prudent to wait for a more credible source to verify. Sheep did not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT