ADVERTISEMENT

Another massive win for Team Trump: PA judge blocks the state from certifying election

Only if they take it but obviously you haven't read the opinion perhaps the most scathing I've ever seen , decided 3 to 0 written by a Trump appointee with all 3 Judges Republicans. Not likely to be taken by the Scotus

Annnnnndddd another PA judge hands Trump another massive win:

So.
Much.
Winning.

It's starting to sink in now, isn't it? :cool:

Reactions: blubo and gator1776
Might want to note that the Presidential election in Pa. is certified already so no further steps needed. It does temporarily delay down ballot races.

The PA judge said it is blocked and the election is likely unconstitutional in light of the mail-in ballots.

What will be interesting is explaining how this PA judge made this conclusion, when the 3rd Circuit Court claimed Trump had no case. From an election being unconstitutional to no case is a wide berth. I suspect the 3rd Circuit Court will have to explain themselves at some point.

Which will be another win for your President Trump :cool:

The PA judge said it is blocked and the election is likely unconstitutional in light of the mail-in ballots.

What will be interesting is explaining how this PA judge made this conclusion, when the 3rd Circuit Court claimed Trump had no case. From an election being unconstitutional to no case is a wide berth. I suspect the 3rd Circuit Court will have to explain themselves at some point.

Which will be another win for your President Trump :cool:

Explain to a glorified municipal judge... not in a million years. It's state law not Federal . OMG

Why are content dying on that hill? You’ve been proven wrong time after time, Maybe just listen to what we’re saying and start researching it yourself, it’s not a hard concept.

The Pa. Supreme Court has officially overturned that lower court judge. Pa. is certified. The silly proposed resloution will likely not even see the floor on Monday, which is the last day of the session.

And now it will be heard by the Supreme Court which is what the Trump legal team wanted in the first place.

Yep. Fun fact: Bush's first legal victory in 2000? Came at the SC.

If the AZ and MI public hearings go as well as the PA hearing did, that's when you'll start to hear the meltdowns, because that's when reality will start to sink in for the sheep.

If they can get a second state to pass a resolution to send their own legislators, they may win the whole she-bang without even involving the courts.

Explain to a glorified municipal judge... not in a million years. It's state law not Federal . OMG
I like you man. You're persistent and we see eye to eye more than not regarding some things COVID.

But you do realize that the election of the POTUS is covered in the US Constitution, and is, therefore, under the scrutiny of the SCOTUS. They have the authority to throw out the Pa votes deemed illegal.

The Pa. Supreme Court has officially overturned that lower court judge. Pa. is certified. The silly proposed resloution will likely not even see the floor on Monday, which is the last day of the session.

Given how the PA Supreme Court has ruled previously on election matters, expanding procedures beyond what even the legislature adopted, I don't see how this survives the PA Supreme Court. From there, the next stop is the U.S. Supreme Court where we know John Roberts and the three liberal Justice will defer to the state supreme court. But the Court is now 6-3, so a Roberts defection would not result in a 4-4 deadlock again if the 5 conservative Justices voted together.[/QUOTE]
It seems very likely that we see a defining moment for the Republic and for the Supreme Court when the court balances the gigantic magnitude of throwing out large pools of tainted ballots versus saving the integrity of elections. One imagines that the debate among the nine justices will be the most important in the history of the Court.

Reactions: jfegaly
I like you man. You're persistent and we see eye to eye more than not regarding some things COVID.

But you do realize that the election of the POTUS is covered in the US Constitution, and is, therefore, under the scrutiny of the SCOTUS. They have the authority to throw out the Pa votes deemed illegal.

While I argue and correct all things welcher - it started with masks, my actual political leanings are fiscally conservative. A couple of those political identity surveys online put me left-leaning overall, one says "disaffected Democrat"
To your post. There is a historically high bar to climb to have SCOTUS take up disenfranchisement. Has only involved large scale and pivotal fraud that undermined the will of the voters. There's been no compelling evidence in a court to date that approaches this bar. SCOTUS prefers to seem apolitical with respect to elections if at all possible. With a 6M vote lead in popular votes, and 306 EC lead at present, Scotus would need to see multi-state massive fraud to overcome those numbers.
I agree largely with your well-stated post above, as you can see. My addition to your comments is that I believe unless : 1)solid proof in court can show massive numbers of voter fraud AND 2) those numbers are sufficient to flip the election; otherwise SCOTUS will refuse to take up the case.

While I argue and correct all things welcher - it started with masks, my actual political leanings are fiscally conservative. A couple of those political identity surveys online put me left-leaning overall, one says "disaffected Democrat"
To your post. There is a historically high bar to climb to have SCOTUS take up disenfranchisement. Has only involved large scale and pivotal fraud that undermined the will of the voters. There's been no compelling evidence in a court to date that approaches this bar. SCOTUS prefers to seem apolitical with respect to elections if at all possible. With a 6M vote lead in popular votes, and 306 EC lead at present, Scotus would need to see multi-state massive fraud to overcome those numbers.
I agree largely with your well-stated post above, as you can see. My addition to your comments is that I believe unless : 1)solid proof in court can show massive numbers of voter fraud AND 2) those numbers are sufficient to flip the election; otherwise SCOTUS will refuse to take up the case.

Just curious, you keep calling Ghost a welcher but the election isn’t over until the electoral college has been submitted, why?

While I argue and correct all things welcher - it started with masks

But masks don't work. I mean....

Mask mandate in place....cases keep rising, that proves masks don't work.

Area with 100 registered voters....157 people voted, that proves voter fraud.

@Nolec can't think and can't add. But can't entertain the board by being wrong on every single topic he discusses. It's his only true talent LOL

Reactions: NavigatorII
Just curious, you keep calling Ghost a welcher but the election isn’t over until the electoral college has been submitted, why?

I think @BSC911 actually conceded is the funny part. He hasn't been seen since the torrent of great legal news for Team Trump.

@Nolec isn't smart enough to hide, he stays for his daily beatings. Which I am happy to administer LOL

Another lie by a Trump worshiper. Pa certified the election results. Maybe your 1000th bull shite post

Nope, tweet was accurate when posted. But you know that, you are just so desperate for any 'good' news right now that you've resorted to lying about old news LOL

Better pace yourself, son. If you're already this upset, you're not gonna deal with what's coming next :cool:

Another lie by a Trump worshiper. Pa certified the election results. Maybe your 1000th bull shite post
A Biden voter calling someone else a liar is quite rich. The most blatant cheating in an election was perpetrated by the Dims with millions of votes cast by the deceased, voting multiple times, non-registered voters, and internet hacking that flipped votes to Biden.

hope they have the nads to de-certify and at worst send no electors to the college. Then we only need one other state to stand down or flip to send this to the house for a vote.

Reactions: blubo and nail1988
I'm really hoping Biden's first order of business is expanding Obamacare, but I'd be ok if he wanted to re-enter the climate accord right away too. So many wrongs to right for Biden, so little time.
"Keep watching" ;)

I'm really hoping Biden's first order of business is expanding Obamacare, but I'd be ok if he wanted to re-enter the climate accord right away too. So many wrongs to right for Biden, so little time.
"Keep watching" ;)

Ahhh...you're a member of the church of climate change? Your posts make a lot more sense now.

Soooooooooooo..................what the hell does all this mean? LOL

SCOTUS time?

Senate Resolution 410 Doug Mastiano (R) Never made a floor vote nor a roll call of any kind, or even any commitee vote. I heard it did play well at the Gettysburgh Ramada Inn. LOL

i would ask if you understand how government operates, but your posts reveal that answer

i would ask if you understand how government operates, but your posts reveal that answer
hahaha, I guess I don't either, or I'm just getting confused reading all these different boards where everyone seems to be an expert, lol.

ADVERTISEMENT