ADVERTISEMENT

Another GA video

fatman76

Bull Gator
Jun 15, 2007
I’d like to introduce everyone to Ruby. Sweet Ruby has posted a video of her hard working self diligently counting absentee ballots with no return address and no observers present. She was also kind enough to show us boxes and boxes and boxes of similar ballots that needed to be counted.

God bless Ruby the Patriot for showing us “what goes down in Fulton County”.

I hope Ruby likes the color orange.

No Widespread, international, forensically verifiable and carbon date verifiable mass voter fraud on November 3rd at 10:02 mountain time. Therefore election must stand
#counteveryillegalvote. @LizardGrad89 approves of this Message
These people are so effed it's not even funny. We have them on video, we know who they are. If Barr would do his damn job we'd crack this open in 24 hours. Give blonde braids, Ruby and USB girl/guy some immunity for turning over whomever instructed them to do this. Keep pulling on that thread.

Why pass a USB drive like it's an 8 ball if everything is above board?

I’d like to introduce everyone to Ruby. Sweet Ruby has posted a video of her hard working self diligently counting absentee ballots with no return address and no observers present. She was also kind enough to show us boxes and boxes and boxes of similar ballots that needed to be counted.

God bless Ruby the Patriot for showing us “what goes down in Fulton County”.

I hope Ruby likes the color orange.

scooped ya..........

Yeah. They were looking around in that video like they were waiting on chris Hansen to pop out and ask them to have a seat

If you watched the new Georgia video and you still don’t see voter fraud, you’re a fool !!
Has Hiden watched? Where is he? Still thinking he's President Elect?
At this point, I don’t know if you’re just trolling, or are really that gullible. Hopefully the former. I’m sure the GP isn’t reporting this.

GA House of Rep will now have another hearing next week on voter fraud due to the video evidence presented yesterday.

Sheep hoodwinked again...

It gets harder and harder to listen to libs come in here and defend this election. This was the f!?king blue print for every swing state in this election. The counting stopped in these urban precincts, and they had these ballot dumps after polls watchers left or were intimidated to a point that they couldn’t do their jobs, and people are ok with this shit.

Reactions: dezyDeco
It gets harder and harder to listen to libs come in here and defend this election. This was the f!?king blue print for every swing state in this election. The counting stopped in these urban precincts, and they had these ballot dumps after polls watchers left or were intimidated to a point that they couldn’t do their jobs, and people are ok with this shit.

I mean, they voted for these people, are we really surprised that they are no better than them?

At this point, I don’t know if you’re just trolling, or are really that gullible. Hopefully the former. I’m sure the GP isn’t reporting this.

You should be asking yourself why Fulton County stopped counting votes when there is no verified work order for any water line breaks. Things sheep like yourself should be asking yourselves.

Oh nothing to see here, just the same dem that claimed during the GA hearing that allegations that the machines were rigged was 'debunked', claiming back in June that they shouldn't be used cause they are so HACKABLE.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT