ADVERTISEMENT

And there it is....SEC Commish warns season may not happen

135,000 dead will likely tell you we should have been more afraid

If you wanted college football and something closer to normalcy all the magat mouth breathers needed to suck it up and show some discipline in May

Whining hoax and shitting on health calls are the reason we will likely not have a season. Thanks dumbasses. And infinitely more important than sports are the unnecessary deaths raging through Florida, Texas and Arizona because ignorant toady magat governors took their cues from a moron

Maybe smarter people will overcome magat, DeSantis and the rest of the rubes. Any effort to defend that shit now makes you really really dumb

Scarf Queen has admitted that doctors were told to count the cause of death as covid even if the patient did NOT die from covid. All they had to do was have symptoms upon death that were consistent with covid. This is also why other sources of death are magically decreasing this year.

So the number of deaths is greatly inflated. Actual deaths are likely on par or below the seasonal flu. And we aren't afraid of that, and shouldn't have been afraid of this.

If you wanted college football and something closer to normalcy all the magat mouth breathers needed to suck it up and show some discipline in May
You nailed it right there. If we took it more serious and sooner then we did then we wouldn’t be where we are at right now. Not going to get political. The entire country is guilty from leadership to the civilians.

Whining hoax and shitting on health calls are the reason we will likely not have a season. Thanks dumbasses. And infinitely more important than sports are the unnecessary deaths raging through Florida, Texas and Arizona because ignorant toady magat governors took their cues from a moron

Maybe smarter people will overcome magat, DeSantis and the rest of the rubes. Any effort to defend that shit now makes you really really dumb
Like Cuomo?

It’s getting harder to believe with all the false reports. I know an Alabama state trooper that went in for the the test, filled out all the paperwork but had to leave before the test was administered. Three days later he was informed he tested positive.

Blame whoever you want we certainly haven’t done a good job managing this.
Problem is we don't know what we're dealing with. Are we going to solve the flu too before people can work? Some are working around the clock to try and figure it out. Can't shut down the economy before we do figure it out. A lot of people are losing their live's savings over it. Those businesses won't come back. Be careful but gezz....this is off the charts crazy but corrective action is being taken.

Blame whoever you want we certainly haven’t done a good job managing this.
Blame China...we knew about it but they released this crap. We all know it now. It got let out 6 months before we all know....maybe an accident or intentional...who knows. Either way I hope you all stay safe. Just had a relative die from it. People die from all types of things that can be pasted around...even a common cold can kill old people.Kids are good pretty much....and I'm a man I'm 40...well 41 now lol.

Sounds extreme but you don't die from aids...you usually die from the things that come with it. It's no joke but the craziness around this thing is insane to me.

Problem is we don't know what we're dealing with. Are we going to solve the flu too before people can work? Some are working around the clock to try and figure it out. Can't shut down the economy before we do figure it out. A lot of people are losing their live's savings over it. Those businesses won't come back. Be careful but gezz....this is off the charts crazy but corrective action is being taken.
Yes don’t disagree. We need to move on. Still doesn’t change the fact that IMO it has been mishandled. So here we are.

Yes don’t disagree. We need to move on. Still doesn’t change the fact that IMO it has been mishandled. So here we are.
I don't disagree...it is in ways. I think that we have good people on it. It's a shame that it's political in ways when it should be solution based more.

You nailed it right there. If we took it more serious and sooner then we did then we wouldn’t be where we are at right now. Not going to get political. The entire country is guilty from leadership to the civilians.
We are too impatient as a society. We weren’t willing to sacrifice hard enough when it counted...and so now we see the result of that...

We are too impatient as a society. We weren’t willing to sacrifice hard enough when it counted...and so now we see the result of that...

Agreed. The economy is roaring back, if we had stayed locked down much longer, it would have been flatlined for a generation and we would be the new Venezuela. Plus more people would be dead as being isolated at home has been shown to lead to more cases and deaths. Ask NYC.

Amazing what some people are willing to do to get in a dig on a president they don't like.

Reactions: g8torlenny
LOL as soon as POTUS started coming out with travel restrictions and guidance on avoiding crowds Pelosi and Biden called him racist and encouraged everyone to get out to the markets and mingle. The goal post has been moved at every turn in opposition to this president on this subject. “We can’t overburden the hospitals.” Check. “We need more ventilators. If we have too many cases it’ll be too much for the system.” Check. “We need to flatten the curve.” Check. We’ve had more cases and yet the mortality rate is dropping like a stone. At some point science has to play a part in decisions. What is the new goal now? Total defeat of the virus? Because three months ago that wasn’t it. Is it a vaccine or does this virus have an expiration date of November 4th before people stop losing their common sense?

My buddy from back in my Nashville days is an EVP at HCA. They own dozens of hospitals including several in Florida. He told me yesterday via a text exchange that about 35% of their covid hospitalizations were people that came in for other reasons (car accident, broken bone, chest pains etc). He said the ICUs at capacity is a little misleading as they reserve X amount of beds for covid and once those are filled then its considered maxed out, although there are other beds available. They have not discontinued elective surgeries yet, but they are watching it closely. This week will be critical. The final piece that blew me away was how they are counting fatalities. More money for covid.

Why does California always get conveniently left out?

My buddy from back in my Nashville days is an EVP at HCA. They own dozens of hospitals including several in Florida. He told me yesterday via a text exchange that about 35% of their covid hospitalizations were people that came in for other reasons (car accident, broken bone, chest pains etc). He said the ICUs at capacity is a little misleading as they reserve X amount of beds for covid and once those are filled then its considered maxed out, although there are other beds available. They have not discontinued elective surgeries yet, but they are watching it closely. This week will be critical. The final piece that blew me away was how they are counting fatalities. More money for covid.

Thanks, we've been trying to explain all this to @sadgator and @bradleygator on the Lounge for weeks now. But this is a 'worldwide health crisis' and all Trump's fault, facts be damned.

Why does California always get conveniently left out?
CA is the worst state in the nation. I live in NV on the border and people are leaving that state like they are trying to run from a fire (and plenty of them) but that state is a total mess...from retarded governors and stupid mayors. They want to 'leave the nation' but want federal funding too lol...I've met lots of people who have moved to Reno who left that place for these reasons. This isn't my opinion but what I've been told many times. I've been to CA a bunch and that state is a total mess. Some good parts but the rest is a waste land.

“We put a medical advisory group together in early April with the question, ‘What do we have to do to get back to activity?’ And they've been a big part of the conversation,” Sankey said.

A good start would be to Wake TF Up, and install Hydrogen Peroxide nebulizers.

Save the HCQ-Antibody-Zinc for those few that would need to be quarantined.

Other than that, get back to normal living and move on with life....
(instead of hiding under the porch like a bunch of whipped curs) :oops:
=====

Open EVERYTHING back up and under the 'Right to Try' use what has already been proven to work. o_O

Hydroxychloroquine + Azithromycin + Zinc (HCQ+AZ+Zinc)

Unlike the conventional method of admitting patients to the hospitals, Dr. Zelenko’s approach is to provide treatment to patients before their situation gets worse so they don’t have to be admitted into the hospital. His approach has been so effective to the point that he has treated 900 coronavirus patients with a 99.99% cure rate. His approach is to provide treatment to people so that they don’t have to be put on ventilators. His out-patient treatment regimen, which costs only $12, is as follows:

1. Hydroxychloroquine 200mg twice a day for 5 days

2. Azithromycin 500mg once a day for 5 days

3. Zinc sulfate 220mg once a day for 5 days

"These three drugs are well known and usually well tolerated, hence the risk to the patient is low.”

https://techstartups.com/2020/04/05...oronavirus-patients-treated-must-watch-video/

==========

Hydrogen Peroxide nebulizer to treat Co-V-19 and ALL OTHER VIRUS INFECTIONS.

http://www.drwlc.com/blog/2020/03/21/hydrogen-peroxide-nebulizer-to-treat-covid-19-infection/

Last edited:
Anyone tracking what’s going on in New Zealand? They’ve done a great job containing the virus. Maybe we should quarantine people indefinitely with a military presence. Any volunteers?

There is not 135k dead from corona. Im sry but that number is a lie and has been proven to be a lie over and over and over again

Anyone tracking what’s going on in New Zealand? They’ve done a great job containing the virus. Maybe we should quarantine people indefinitely with a military presence. Any volunteers?
They destroyed their economy and it will take years to recover

Reactions: fsumc
Not saying anything is a hoax, and we take all precautions at UF. Haven't had a single "work from home" day yet and we don't have a single case in our department. That said, i will NEVER believe these idiot inflated numbers such as 130,000 deaths. Not when we know it is a FACT from ER doctors telling us they are FORCED to label every fatality as COVID 19 related so they can get more funding to their hospital. Seriously. Gunshot victims dying in the ER are being labelled as COVID deaths? Yeah. Don't believe ANY numbers whatsoever about how little or how big the severity of this is.

Not saying anything is a hoax, and we take all precautions at UF. Haven't had a single "work from home" day yet and we don't have a single case in our department. That said, i will NEVER believe these idiot inflated numbers such as 130,000 deaths. Not when we know it is a FACT from ER doctors telling us they are FORCED to label every fatality as COVID 19 related so they can get more funding to their hospital. Seriously. Gunshot victims dying in the ER are being labelled as COVID deaths? Yeah. Don't believe ANY numbers whatsoever about how little or how big the severity of this is.
I don't think that the general public really knows what the REAL numbers are. What I do know is that it's politicized and the political season is underway and Biden doesn't even know where he lives lol but when the hair sniffing needs to happen he'll be there.

It's not hoax but lots of miss information, it's like it's global warming info...people are pushing political BS but IMO a lot of miss information is going out there.

The person who started and promoted the politicization of it (and who continues to do so) was the one who stood up on a stage in late February and called it a “hoax” when it wasn’t rather than acknowledging the threat and implementing a comprehensive strategy to deal with it properly....

The person who started and promoted the politicization of it (and who continues to do so) was the one who stood up on a stage in late February and called it a “hoax” when it wasn’t rather than acknowledging the threat and implementing a comprehensive strategy to deal with it properly....

Was he the same guy that wanted to shit down travel from China outside of foreign nationals but Pelosi called him a racist and tried to block it?

everything always looks really convenient until you remember who's running the House.

Sorry but this is total garbage. He called the democrats saying he wasn’t taking the virus serious a hoax. As soon as he started banning foreigners from coming in he was called a racist.

'Selective hearing / reading / understanding' are long time Dim-Moe-Rat characteristics. :rolleyes:

Make that 3 cures for the Communist Red Chinese Kung Flu.

Dr. Richard Bartlett’s COVID ‘Silver Bullet’ Budesonide Empties Hospital ICU
OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 11:30 AM PT — Saturday, July 11, 2020

Dr. Richard Bartlett
shared exclusive news with OAN about how asthma medicine Budesonide emptied a hospital ICU after being used to treat coronavirus.

See the Vid for full details.

https://www.oann.com/dr-richard-bartletts-covid-silver-bullet-budesonide-empties-hospital-icu/

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT