ADVERTISEMENT

And like clockwork....

No it's just new to you. There have been activist since like 2013. The heritage foundation explored that idea in the late 2000s as well. It's not new, it's just new to social media. Which means it'll now be politicized.

I'm not saying it has to be 4 liberal judges. It can be 4 moderates, 4 conservatives, 2 and 2. I really don't care or have an agenda. I just understand why 13 makes sense.
But you know that's not what's being proposed and pushed. The Democrats want to pack the court NOW, not spread out the allocation of four over a period of time and different administrations. They demand 4 appointees NOW under Hidin. They have zero fvcks to give about fairness and an equitable distribution of picks. FDR tried this BS and for once, a bipartisan Congress banded together and told him to go fvck himself. The Democrats are shameless in their wretchedness. They don't even bother to hide it anymore.

No it's just new to you. There have been activist since like 2013. The heritage foundation explored that idea in the late 2000s as well. It's not new, it's just new to social media. Which means it'll now be politicized.

I'm not saying it has to be 4 liberal judges. It can be 4 moderates, 4 conservatives, 2 and 2. I really don't care or have an agenda. I just understand why 13 makes sense.

I was going to delete my response but I’m on my iPad and quite frankly I don’t have the patience or interest to keep pushing the “X” button to delete it one letter at a time.

But you know that's not what's being proposed and pushed. The Democrats want to pack the court NOW, not spread out the allocation of four over a period of time and different administrations. They demand 4 appointees NOW under Hidin. They have zero fvcks to give about fairness and an equitable distribution of picks. FDR tried this BS and for once, a bipartisan Congress banded together and told him to go fvck himself. The Democrats are shameless in their wretchedness. They don't even bother to hide it anymore.
Here is the really sad/funny part, if the SC had heard just one of the election cases, maybe the DEMs wouldn't be in a postion to threaten them.

That's why I made it clear to you, that I really don't care who does it but I think it should be done. What FDR did and what I think should be done are not the same. FDR was strictly political.

To your point, if it is done it should be fair.

She didn’t emphatically say “NO“ !!!!
It was more like “nah, the timing isn’t right just yet”.

Her words are like putting lipstick on a pig, but we all know it’s still a pig.
Lol. It's still a no because she knows that the votes isn't there.

Reactions: greyghost14
That's why I made it clear to you, that I really don't care who does it but I think it should be done. What FDR did and what I think should be done are not the same. FDR was strictly political.

To your point, if it is done it should be fair.
There's nothing fair about Hiden lying to the voters. He had every chance during the election to own this as a stance, and he refused. One real reporter asked him point blank "Don't the American people deserve to know if you support court packing?"

Hiden said "No! No they don't!"

That's being as dishonest as they come. But dems like you don't say a word, and if he actually goes through with this,. you will find a way to defend him like you always do.

Give Pres Trump credit for being man enough to tell the truth and make his stance known on this key issue. Hiden weaseled out, now he's still being a weasel acting like thie committee will decide for him.

The question is why do dems keep voting for lying weasels?

Reactions: dezyDeco

If it goes 2 conservative and 2 liberal, that offsets and would defeat the purpose other than the 13 circuit courts.

If it goes 2 conservative and 2 liberal, that offsets and would defeat the purpose other than the 13 circuit courts.
As I told you before my political brother, it's not about power to me. I just think it should be 13 based on the circuit courts.

To your point, alot of democrats want it to take over power of the Supreme Court. They are trying to use a legitimate reason (to me) to gain power.

As I told you before my political brother, it's not about power to me. I just think it should be 13 based on the circuit courts.

To your point, alot of democrats want it to take over power of the Supreme Court. They are trying to use a legitimate reason (to me) to gain power.
Liberals believe they are put on the SC bench to change the law as they see fit

Conservatives understand they are put in place to INTERPRET the law.

Both groups of judges rule with those restrictions in place almost 100% of the time.

As a result, most rulings favor liberal stances.

We’ll agree to disagree as I’m not sure if you’ve thought about long term if it’s good for the country.

Id also be in favor of term limits for SCOTUS

I gave my justification as to why. My opinion is not party driven but I looked into it. Maybe 13 is too many but the country has grown, including the circuit courts. It actually makes sense given the history. I'm ok if any party does it but I'm not losing sleep over it.

I see no advantage to having one Supreme for each circuit.

Id also be in favor of term limits for SCOTUS
As I said, I believe this is the entire push for the committee. It's not about court-packing, it's about getting limits in place and getting rid of Thomas.

They can also get rid of Breyer and replace him with a young SJW that can be on the court for a couple more decades.

Court-packing is a headfake. Most of the country doesn't support it, but most of the country does or will support the idea of term limits on anything associated with the government.

Note, they will NEVER suggest term limits for Congress. Because congress is VOTED IN. The president nominates the SC judges. That's why they will go that route with term limits and not touch congress.

As I said, I believe this is the entire push for the committee. It's not about court-packing, it's about getting limits in place and getting rid of Thomas.

They can also get rid of Breyer and replace him with a young SJW that can be on the court for a couple more decades.

Court-packing is a headfake. Most of the country doesn't support it, but most of the country does or will support the idea of term limits on anything associated with the government.

Note, they will NEVER suggest term limits for Congress. Because congress is VOTED IN. The president nominates the SC judges. That's why they will go that route with term limits and not touch congress.
All very true and you bring an interesting angle that I didn’t see.

It would need to roll into the senate and house as well
Want an eye-opener? Check the voting records of all members of congress who have been in office over 10 years.

I suspect you will find that all of the dems vote with the dems over 90% of the time. There was one dem, I think John Lewis, who had been in congress over 30 years and had voted with the dems in 100% of his votes in congress.

That alone tells you why the dems will never let term limits happen.

Reactions: BillCutting4585
Want an eye-opener? Check the voting records of all members of congress who have been in office over 10 years.

I suspect you will find that all of the dems vote with the dems over 90% of the time. There was one dem, I think John Lewis, who had been in congress over 30 years and had voted with the dems in 100% of his votes in congress.

That alone tells you why the dems will never let term limits happen.
They would not survive reelection if they did not. They depend on sucking the giant DNC tit for campaign contributions. The party knows they are useless cucks, but keep them well watered for control purposes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT