ADVERTISEMENT

And like clockwork....

Don't buy the hype. Biden is against it. He is trying to pleasing the far left with that fake committee.
I think the committee is all about getting Clarence Thomas off the SC. One of the things the committee will review is if the lifetime appointment of judges should be revoked.

The court packing deal is a headfake, IMO. This is all about Hiden wanting to get rid of the strictest constitutionalist judge on the court AND the guy that happened to call him out as a racist during his confirmation hearing in 1991.

I think the committee is all about getting Clarence Thomas off the SC. One of the things the committee will review is if the lifetime appointment of judges should be revoked.

The court packing deal is a headfake, IMO. This is all about Hiden wanting to get rid of the strictest constitutionalist judge on the court AND the guy that happened to call him out as a racist during his confirmation hearing in 1991.
Taking the court from 9 to 13 would drown out his voice.

Taking the court from 9 to 13 would drown out his voice.
It would, but I think even the dems know there's little public support for court-packing.

On the other hand, if they started a campaign for term limits on SC judges, I think that would be a much easier sell.

If you could tell the dems they could get rid of Scalia and Thomas in the span of 5 years, I think they would take that no questions asked.

It would, but I think even the dems know there's little public support for court-packing.

On the other hand, if they started a campaign for term limits on SC judges, I think that would be a much easier sell.

If you could tell the dems they could get rid of Scalia and Thomas in the span of 5 years, I think they would take that no questions asked.
Here is the issue with your first sentence, we are well beyond the left caring what the people think or say. That’s what is dangerous about this.

This move is nothing more than a ploy to move the goal posts to pass radical bills that will not pass in the house or senate.

The Dems used to control the third circuit court. To his credit and with the help of Trump, McConnell changed that. When the Dems controlled the third circuit, they had a gateway to pass whatever they want and with Roberts flipping to liberal rulings, it made things a lot easier. Now that the Supreme Court is 4-4 and Roberts ruling on how he feels that day, the opportunity to pass radical legislation is a lot harder. Adding four left leaning judges not only opens the door for whatever they want but guarantees that power for decades.

Reactions: goldmom
Here is the issue with your first sentence, we are well beyond the left caring what the people think or say. That’s what is dangerous about this.

This move is nothing more than a ploy to move the goal posts to pass radical bills that will not pass in the house or senate.

The Dems used to control the third circuit court. To his credit and with the help of Trump, McConnell changed that. When the Dems controlled the third circuit, they had a gateway to pass whatever they want and with Roberts flipping to liberal rulings, it made things a lot easier. Now that the Supreme Court is 4-4 and Roberts ruling on how he feels that day, the opportunity to pass radical legislation is a lot harder. Adding four left leaning judges not only opens the door for whatever they want but guarantees that power for decades.
I don't disagree with that, but I still think it's personal for Hiden with Thomas. We all know Hiden is a racist. Go to YouTube and watch the video for Thomas' confirmation hearing. Watch Hiden when Thomas tells the court 'this is nothing more than a high=tech lynching!'. There is zero embarrassment on Hiden's face, in fact he is glaring a hole through Thomas.

Reactions: martycat1
I don't disagree with that, but I still think it's personal for Hiden with Thomas. We all know Hiden is a racist. Go to YouTube and watch the video for Thomas' confirmation hearing. Watch Hiden when Thomas tells the court 'this is nothing more than a high=tech lynching!'. There is zero embarrassment on Hiden's face, in fact he is glaring a hole through Thomas.
No doubt it’s personal but I don’t think that’s the main reasoning to pack the court as Biden probably doesn’t remember that exchange with Thomas. 😂😂😂

This has everything to do with power and radically changing this country.

This brings up an interesting thought:

So Biden wins the presidency, we now have EO’s regarding guns, we have open boarders, possible vaccine passports, and possible court packing. What will it take for people to wake up and realize that the freedoms we take for granted are evaporating before our eyes? How will the people react if the courts get packed, filibuster is gone and they erase the second amendment which was solely created for the purpose to protect the people from a tyrannical government? When will enough be enough and we end up in another revolution? We are not even a year in and chewie has hit the light speed lever and we are heading to the only result, secession or revolution.

You’re under the impression that Biden is in control.

Jerry Nadler is taking it up in the house and the senator from Massachusetts is presenting it in the senate.
I told you when we 1st met on here that I support going to 13 because they had created 9 justices because of the 9 circuits. We are at 13 circuits now, so 13 makes sense. That's my opinion.

Now to Biden, it won't happen. There isn't enough votes. This is the stuff that gets the Republicans up in arms about nothing.

I know you get politics and this is a show vote. Just like making DC a state. I am a vote counter, when I know the votes aren't there, I ignore it. I advise you to ignore this one brother. I can name at least 10 democratic senators who will vote no.

Last edited:
No doubt it’s personal but I don’t think that’s the main reasoning to pack the court as Biden probably doesn’t remember that exchange with Thomas. 😂😂😂

This has everything to do with power and radically changing this country.

This brings up an interesting thought:

So Biden wins the presidency, we now have EO’s regarding guns, we have open boarders, possible vaccine passports, and possible court packing. What will it take for people to wake up and realize that the freedoms we take for granted are evaporating before our eyes? How will the people react if the courts get packed, filibuster is gone and they erase the second amendment which was solely created for the purpose to protect the people from a tyrannical government? When will enough be enough and we end up in another revolution? We are not even a year in and chewie has hit the light speed lever and we are heading to the only result, secession or revolution.
I think you are underestimating how terrified the dems are of the average American. They know if they push too hard, Americans will rise up and throw them in the streets.

I think the court packing is a show cause they know the public is against it. That DOES matter to them. I think this is about getting rid of the only judge on the SC that 100% of the time sides with the Constitution, so he will always oppose them.

Plus, it gets the public more familiar and comfortable with the idea of court packing.

Same thing with the EOs on guns or threat of such. They know the public wont stand for it, so they aren't serious about it.

Today. It's simply about creating the narrative that the left wants gun control after shootings, and the right opposes them. Keep hammering that home and they hope eventually the real independents will come to their side.

I think you are underestimating how terrified the dems are of the average American. They know if they push too hard, Americans will rise up and throw them in the streets.

I think the court packing is a show cause they know the public is against it. That DOES matter to them. I think this is about getting rid of the only judge on the SC that 100% of the time sides with the Constitution, so he will always oppose them.

Plus, it gets the public more familiar and comfortable with the idea of court packing.

Same thing with the EOs on guns or threat of such. They know the public wont stand for it, so they aren't serious about it.

Today. It's simply about creating the narrative that the left wants gun control after shootings, and the right opposes them. Keep hammering that home and they hope eventually the real independents will come to their side.
I think you are half right. The spiritual part is more concerning to me.

Reactions: nail1988
Holy mother St Teresa! A moment of clarity! :oops:

There's also several videos out where Hiden himself has argued that the SCOTUS not be expanded, and he vigorously argued against it. Someone needs to refresh his memory.😂
I posted earlier that this really isn't something to worry about right now. The votes to make this happen just isn't there and probably never will be.

Now the RATS 🐀 are pushing a bill for DC statehood 🤨
Don't have the votes. Do you guys follow congress or do you guys get mad at every bill presented? If the votes aren't there, then ignore, right?

Don't have the votes. Do you guys follow congress or do you guys get mad at every bill presented? If the votes aren't there, then ignore, right?

Nasty Nan will get the votes in the house. The senate, I’m not sure

I hope you are correct. And yes, there is some really stupid shit that goes on every session but now the inmates are running the asylum.........and damn near anything is possible. And I'll be damned if I'll ever count on a Biden veto, he's a puppet and does what he's told.

I hope you are correct. And yes, there is some really stupid shit that goes on every session but now the inmates are running the asylum.........and damn near anything is possible. And I'll be damned if I'll ever count on a Biden veto, he's a puppet and does what he's told.
Every session is insane. There were bills proposed by Republicans that McConnell didn't even bring to the floor. Don't underestimate how many crazy/stupid congressman/woman we have in congress.

Biden isn't a crazy liberal. He just isn't. You guys are making him seem like AOC or Bernie.

Every session is insane. There were bills proposed by Republicans that McConnell didn't even bring to the floor. Don't underestimate how many crazy/stupid congressman/woman we have in congress.

Biden isn't a crazy liberal. He just isn't. You guys are making him seem like AOC or Bernie.
Biden scratches the backs of the people who got him there. And he's senile AF. No way you can deny the latter by now. 😂

Holy mother St Teresa! A moment of clarity! :oops:

There's also several videos out where Hiden himself has argued that the SCOTUS not be expanded, and he vigorously argued against it. Someone needs to refresh his memory.😂
Biden is not trustworthy. Trump made every effort to promise keep.
I posted earlier that this really isn't something to worry about right now. The votes to make this happen just isn't there and probably never will be.
I pray that you're right.

Most of the republicans in the Senate are trash just like your boy Hiden.

Hey....I'm more of an independent than you are!

Reactions: jfegaly
Actually, I think it’s all part of the plan. It’s a warning shot across the bow. It’s letting the SC know, you don’t rule the way we the DEMS want, we will come after you.
I suspect their warning shots are done in private. I suspect Roberts could tell us.

I suspect their warning shots are done in private. I suspect Roberts could tell us.
No. This warning was very public. I believe Pelosi encouraged the congressman to put his bill out there just so she could come out and say that she won’t be calling it for a vote, so the SC knows that if she is unhappy with them, she can push it anytime.

I told you when we 1st met on here that I support going to 13 because they had created 9 justices because of the 9 circuits. We are at 13 circuits now, so 13 makes sense. That's my opinion.

Now to Biden, it won't happen. There isn't enough votes. This is the stuff that gets the Republicans up in arms about nothing.

I know you get politics and this is a show vote. Just like making DC a state. I am a vote counter, when I know the votes aren't there, I ignore it. I advise you to ignore this one brother. I can name at least 10 democratic senators who will vote no.
So you would have been fine with Trump expanding it to 13?

So you would have been fine with Trump expanding it to 13?
:D

true

Reactions: dezyDeco
13 is too fvcking many. 13 assholes, 13 different opinions. The wheels of both .Gov and justice already crawl slow enough.
I gave my justification as to why. My opinion is not party driven but I looked into it. Maybe 13 is too many but the country has grown, including the circuit courts. It actually makes sense given the history. I'm ok if any party does it but I'm not losing sleep over it.

I gave my justification as to why. My opinion is not party driven but I looked into it. Maybe 13 is too many but the country has grown, including the circuit courts. It actually makes sense given the history. I'm ok if any party does it but I'm not losing sleep over it.
And the "timing" of this isn't a bit suspect? Can you just imagine if Trump had proposed this in 2017? The Dimtards would be howling like a wounded buffalo.

2183390c33417d017eaed6a53d80fb64.gif

And the "timing" of this isn't a bit suspect? Can you just imagine if Trump had proposed this in 2017? The Dimtards would be howling like a wounded buffalo.

2183390c33417d017eaed6a53d80fb64.gif
No it's just new to you. There have been activist since like 2013. The heritage foundation explored that idea in the late 2000s as well. It's not new, it's just new to social media. Which means it'll now be politicized.

I'm not saying it has to be 4 liberal judges. It can be 4 moderates, 4 conservatives, 2 and 2. I really don't care or have an agenda. I just understand why 13 makes sense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT