ADVERTISEMENT

...and JHC, has sadgator taken over this site?

for a moment , my brain read swami as Bong... Thats level of selective wishful reading

Holes don't know what's coming to them.

My unleashing of pain and suffering upon the Hole hordes will last for weeks

not numbers, it's bad for you...lol

don't worry guys Insta will be banned by tomorrow

And you jerks will all be celebrating the 'free speech' clause, which you have never fought for nor believed in....

For the last time, I was a sniper in the marines.. i've been around war and experienced plenty, because the Marines are the first on the ground unlike the other pussy branches, when hell breaks loose, we are the first on the scene for a reason.. We are the toughest trained killing SOB's on the planet.. just stop

For the last time, I was a sniper in the marines.. i've been around war and experienced plenty, because the Marines are the first on the ground unlike the other pussy branches, when hell breaks loose, we are the first on the scene for a reason.. We are the toughest trained killing SOB's on the planet.. just stop

Having been in the service doesn't prove that you know what the 'free speech' clause is or means, nor that you agree with it, except when it suits you to do so. Flexible Honor it seems.
SemperFi is probably rolling over in it's grave every time you open you mouth.... And they certainly didn't teach you any respect for your mother, sister, women in general either.

Yeah, and the Navy Seals and the Delta Force carry your lunch buckets for you too, right? :rolleyes:

Now everyone sing alone with me: o_O

M-A-R-I-N-E---C-O-R-P-S ,,,, Mickey Mouse.... :D

But hey, I tried to enlist in the Marines but they rejected me when I scored to high on the entrance exam... :cool:
(running down that hill in 95 degree heat at Camp Pendleton in full combat gear with a 90 LB pac and a fake wooden rifle while screaming at the top of your lungs,,, KILL-KILL-KILL)

Army soldier goes into a restroom to P and finds a Jarine washing his hands.
The solider P's and heads for the door.
The Jarine says hey soldier, don't they even teach you morons in the Army to wash your hands after your P?
The soldier responds NO, in the Army they just tell us not to P in our hands..... :D:D:D:D:D:D

if you think the marines is soft it just continues to show everything else we already know about you, you said iv'e never done anything to protect things of that nature, while being wrong as usual now you're just making up other shit with it to ice the cake.

put a room full of jarheads in a room full of out of shape glutton army men and see who survives

Having been in the service doesn't prove that you know what the 'free speech' clause is or means, nor that you agree with it, except when it suits you to do so. Flexible Honor it seems.
SemperFi is probably rolling over in it's grave every time you open you mouth.... And they certainly didn't teach you any respect for your mother, sister, women in general either.

Yeah, and the Navy Seals and the Delta Force carry your lunch buckets for you too, right? :rolleyes:

Now everyone sing alone with me: o_O

M-A-R-I-N-E---C-O-R-P-S ,,,, Mickey Mouse.... :D

But hey, I tried to enlist in the Marines but they rejected me when I scored to high on the entrance exam... :cool:
(running down that hill in 95 degree heat at Camp Pendleton in full combat gear with a 90 LB pac and a fake wooden rifle while screaming at the top of your lungs,,, KILL-KILL-KILL)

Army soldier goes into a restroom to P and finds a Jarine washing his hands.
The solider P's and heads for the door.
The Jarine says hey soldier, don't they even teach you morons in the Army to wash your hands after your P?
The soldier responds NO, in the Army they just tell us not to P in our hands..... :D:D:D:D:D:D

So army guys think the only reason to wash your hands in the bathroom is if you pee into them?

Marines are some of my best friends. It's just the morons here that I'm making fun of. And those Marines are the ones that gave me all of that funny material that I posted. You see, unlike you twits, they have a sense of humor and are balanced in their world outlook.

So, in summary, only x-marines (simperfi is just another PR trick) are tough guys. Navy Seals, UDT, Green Berets, Delta Force, etc are all wussies compared to a mighty jarine. Jarines are all born immortal, indestructible, and bullet proof, besides being brain surgeons and/or rocket scientists on the side.... :eek:

:D So sorry for my many mistakes on what reality is.... :cool:

You're only a ex-Marine if they boot your ass out, you f*cking jackass. There's no such thing as UDT, hasn't since the mid- eighties.

You may fetch the post where Numbers or I said Marines are tougher than SEALs, 1st SFOD, Green Berets etc.

We're just tougher than you.

Last edited:
Marines are some of my best friends. It's just the morons here that I'm making fun of. And those Marines are the ones that gave me all of that funny material that I posted. You see, unlike you twits, they have a sense of humor and are balanced in their world outlook.

So, in summary, only x-marines (simperfi is just another PR trick) are tough guys. Navy Seals, UDT, Green Berets, Delta Force, etc are all wussies compared to a mighty jarine. Jarines are all born immortal, indestructible, and bullet proof, besides being brain surgeons and/or rocket scientists on the side.... :eek:

:D So sorry for my many mistakes on what reality is.... :cool:

I'm literally sitting on my back deck, got the 55" out here and grilling with plenty of beer waiting for the derby to start, with one of my best friends, who is a Marine.

He's been out of the service for years now.

He's one of the coolest guys you'd ever meet. There's people that don't know he's a marine, because he doesn't bring it up. Nor does he exaggerate his service record.

You really enjoy disparaging people.

Free Speech = Murder the bastard

But IF (which I don't) held you morons accountable for the chit you've posted about me, you'd all be pushing up daisies by now... :p

But IF (which I don't) held you morons accountable for the chit you've posted about me, you'd all be pushing up daisies by now... :p

Free speech doesn't mean there aren't any repercussions for what you say.

As the resident "i fought for my country unlike you cowards" poster, you should probably learn what "free speech" means.

And it's pretty funny you think you could do anything to any of us without further repercussions.

We would be "pushing up daisies?"

Lol. In a fist fight? Hand weapons? Guns?

I sincerely doubt you'd win at any of that.

But your confidence is adorable.

So, you're welcome to come murder me for what I say,,, have at it. :p

Christ.

YOURE the one beating his chest about how you would murder us.

Not us.

I would much rather have a drink with you in person and see what you're really like.

ADVERTISEMENT