ADVERTISEMENT

***ALLEY EXTRA: WILL MUSCHAMP'S PRESSER

Muschamp says nobody has been offered an assistant job ...and has no timetable for hiring a staff. Wants the right people. Period

Muschamp says nobody has been offered an assistant job ...and has no timetable for hiring a staff. Wants the right people. Period

This may be the most positive PC I've ever seen . He's got me fired up !
We found our coach guys ! I admit I was skeptical at 1st now I'm on board and excited to have this guy !

Damn, this is going to be fun. He isn't a coach speak type of guy. He is laying it out. I like his style at least. The last two guys, with all due respect, you never heard anything worth while out of either of them.

Muschamp said he expects to win, they aren't on a five year program here.

Did he just say he doesn't want to live in San Fransisco? I mean, we all think it, he just said it (but as he pointed out, no offense of course).

Originally posted by Mark Wheeler:
Did he just say he doesn't want to live in San Fransisco? I mean, we all think it, he just said it (but as he pointed out, no offense of course).
Why was he talking about San Francisco? lol

"#1 this is exam week and we need to finish out strong academically"

This guy's amazing..

I have never been more impressed with a incoming coach then right now and was it just me or did anyone else think he had saban like tendencies with his hands and gestures?

Anyone still not sold? I'm getting excited right now. He's giving me one hell of a first impression.

Originally posted by JBToyz:
I have never been more impressed with a incoming coach then right now and was it just me or did anyone else think he had saban like tendencies with his hands and gestures?

That's funny you noticed that. I got the same impression.

my favorite part was mrs. muschamp
eek.gif

Wow that's all I can say. This guy makes me want to run through a brick wall. The San Francisco talk was hilarious. For those who didn't see it they asked him why he came back to the college game after he went to the pro game. He said in the NFL there are 32 teams and no offense to anyone in San Francisco but I don't want to live there. He said there were only 8 NFL teams in the south to southwest so jobs would be pretty limited. He says he's a southern guy and wanted to be in the south. He said he won't go North of Tenn or west of Texas.

Originally posted by GatorRuss:

Originally posted by Mark Wheeler:
Why was he talking about San Francisco? lol

He was talking about why he felt after a year with the Dolphins that the NFL wasn't a fit for him. He talked about assistants only being around for something like 2 years, and he couldn't see himself in San Fransisco (I guess on the 49ers staff). It was a bit of levity.

I was super impressed with what he said and how he said it listening to the presser on the radio (only the first 30 mins). Love the fact that he said players were there to get an education and do things "the Florida way" or they didn't need to be there and that his job was to prepare them for life after football as well. Parents of recruits gotta like that kind of talk.
Give 'em hell, Coach; BOOM!!!

He said he was suppose to meet with SOS about going to UF when he was younger and said Steve never showed and then followed up with He (Steve)was under 200 in the tournament. everyone laughed.
One reporter asked him if his childhood home was the one that looked like the space ship , he said no.... it was the one next to it and then stated his parents were still mad about it and it brought down their property value. HE looked annoyed lol.
one thing I took from the PC. He will give you the shirt off his back and show you respect.... once you earn it. Oh and this one guy I would wanna stay on his good side. He is not going to let anything ride. I wonder where Frankie Jr stands.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT